When/why did people start calling Easter the Toad "groyper", Sup Forums?

When/why did people start calling Easter the Toad "groyper", Sup Forums?
knowyourmeme.com/memes/groyper

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-miyako-kosaka-s-nipple-ud2ae74/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/r9k/
>alt-right
>2017
>Sup Forums

Ah yes, the cancer has caught up.

Good night sweet meme

It’ll always be Easter? on Sup Forums, at least.

It's called Easter Toad not Easter THE Toad you stupid idiot.

people can get pretty autistic about a meme forced by one underage australian

>video uploaded by @that_groyper on Twitter
>"That month, the @that_groyper Twitter feed was launched, which highlights exploitable variations of the illustration (shown below, middle, right)"
>that twitter account has been suspended

Literally a russian shills attempting to hijack it.

?

I've been shown a few pages from that cancerous site before and I don't understand it
It's not even like they went on an archive an did an image search, they just randomly pick posts and tumblr blogs to source and say they were the first, years after the meme is dead
I could understand being wrong but it's like they're trying to shill themselves

Like many inventions, the actual creator goes unnoticed while some faggot stole your invention and it goes public. It happens many times in the course of human history. For example, the steam engine is widely credited to James Watt, when in reality, a guy named Thomas Newcomen created it literally half a century before this guy came on the scene.

It's just how things work, guys. We should've been more controlling over this meme.

The page don't even mention Sup Forums

Seriously, fuck this

Goyper.

>was submitted to a thread on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board
>submitted
Who the fuck writes this garbage? What's next, anons "login" to Sup Forums to "leave comments" on "articles"?
Normalfags are vermin.

upset that Sup Forums appropriated a stagnant meme and made it 10x better and more prolific than your shit board could ever hope?

Is Sup Forums the meme powerhouse of Sup Forums? Most of the recent well-known memes came from here.

Sup Forums doesn't make anything.

It always was groyper you dumb newfag.

Yes but the dumb denizens of other boards steal the handcrafted memes of Sup Forumsellectuals. Although quite frankly I think it's better that way, I'd rather not let anyone else know about this place.

what the FUCK is a groyper im gonna shoot these pol dickheads

Who is this website fo exactly?

Groyper.

Oh look, the leaf that defends Sup Forums every time it’s mentioned showed up again.

This must not be allowed to become a thing

You have to go back.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-miyako-kosaka-s-nipple-ud2ae74/answers/new.html

Groyper? Who calls him that?

löl, this is probably one of the most high traffic boards as is