Sorry to destroy your dream ones again white faggots. Nature proofing superiority again!

Sorry to destroy your dream ones again white faggots. Nature proofing superiority again!

youtube.com/watch?v=Pwgu8Lx2O1w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
academia.edu/4064241/Black_Males_and_Testosterone_Evolution_and_Perspectives
youtube.com/watch?v=xBAoD8sAF3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

fake and gay
you can't prove shit skinned animals are better than cum skinned ones

are you fucking kiddin gme

enough with the horse shit

fuck off ahmed

Watch the video you white idiot.

All lions are the same actually.

I've seen this years ago in Discovery, I think, where they put a stuffed lion with a dark mane and the lioness flocked it.

Okay? So brunette lions are tougher than blondes. Blacks don't even have human hair they have ape fur.

Such low IQ? Exposing the stupidity of Sup Forums. The darker the more masculinity(much more testo), the much more superior male.

Also go studying and stop watching fox with white propaganda, white faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

because humans= lions

Dumb cockroach cunt.

Actually Simba was far weaker than Scar cause he grew up eating bugs, if Scar wasn't so old he would have kicked the shit out of him

Yeah, that explains why all the darkies around my area are all low test, skinny manlets miring at all the white rugby players and gym goers. We point and laugh at you little fuckers all day.

More masculine, my fucking arse. You're all like kids.

Enable your brain you self proclaiming smartass. Lions & humans = mammals. But anyway, we talking about melanin you faggot. And you can find melanin in many animals, life forms.

In your very own image you show the lion king 2 where this isn't true and a lion with a dark mane becomes a good guy though.

>Also go studying and stop watching fox with white propaganda, white faggot.

How about you come to my gym (or pretty much any gym in my area) and see for yourself. You're all a bunch of pussies. Even your so called 'modest' and 'chaste' women can't get enough of our boys, miring all day when they aint with their little manlet boyfriends. You shitskins are so funny. Don't even hear a peak out of you here.

Living in a white dominate place and without a fair competition between different skincolors... how retarded are you?

There is no competition from you lot and never will be. You simply can't compete, little boy.

Stay in Germany where all the men are beta pussies. Come to Wales and we'll fuck you like sheep.

>People actually getting annoyed at this.

Typical denying faggot spotted, i already posted proof above, white faggot. The darker = melanin = the more testo.

Pic related = pol.

A stupid analogy of a person trying to equate black human beings with not the fur but the colour of the mane of a lion.

This just proves pathetic white obsession once again.

Apparently colour equates to success and strength.

Who cares? They're all Africans anyway.

In western culture code, light = good and dark = bad. No amount of liberal whining is going to change that, it's too deep, in any children's book and in the language itself.

I don't need to deny anything. I know you people, little cowards who can't even look me in the eye on the street. You hardly even leave your houses around here because you're so intimidated by us. Pussies.

Why ars you even here then?

Is your argument so weak that you use lions as a way to try and denigrate Europeans with lighter hair?

You're as pathetic as the niggers you try to defend as "more masculine" because of a skin colour. I didn't see niggers fairing so well 50 years ago? They would have gotten wrecked by any healthy European male, so why act like niggers sre stronger after 50 years of White guilt and jewish subversion.

this just proves Mediterraneans > Nordics

so where are the nappy-headed lions?

Then tell me why are shitskins and niggers smaller and lower in IQ than Euros?

Meds have literal moore blood in them. Why even defend that you fucking olive shitskin?

A German posting about lions... Eat shit Muhammed YOU HAVE TO GO BACKKKKK

okay sorry, this proves Mediterraneans not counting Balkans, Southern Italy and Southern Iberia > Nordics

Not the point of the thread, but relevant anyway.

So you're saying that I should have rooted for Scar? A faggot who abolished segregation and brought hyenas (niggers) to ruin the whole kingdom?
I know that's Kovu on the left, but at least he didn't act like a nigger unlike the other outcasts.

Success breeds jealousy.

Dark mane means you are healthier cracka lions

White people have dark hair too, so what's your point?

You shitty faggots... your time of pride is over, white western cuntheads... NOBODY is going back. The fall of western nations is here, you can shout out loud if you can, but it won't change reality.

Look around you, idiots, your wall of denying is falling. And this guys country is waiting for his chance:
Also the more melanin -> the better in nature. Its everywhere in nature. White faggots.

Darker-maned lions have more testosterone.

Testosterone is not the be-all, end-all of might. A lot more is involved in development, including genetics and pure fucking luck. Furthermore, the "mightier" black-maned lion is still just as fucked after he cracks a claw or breaks a leg or suffers one of the million tiny injuries that can become infected. Lions who lose even a single fight tend to never win another, and spend the rest of their lives on the outskirts of lion society or, if they're lucky, forming a coalition with a stronger male.

And we haven't even discussed coalitions. Male lions will happily form coalitions, and two lions > one lion no matter what the colour of their mane is. If a blonde lion and a black lion group up and kick out a blonde lion, things don't necessarily end there. Lion mating is a hell of a process - up to 30 times a day, for days on end. Coalition males often tag-team to avoid exhaustion (not even joking), so the stronger male's genes may not necessarily be the ones passed on.

Co-operation inside the pride is the key to success in the lion world, not strength. It doesn't matter how mighty a lion is, if he doesn't form a coalition he will get his shit kicked in by someone who does, and a male lion who gets swiped at by one of his females because he's pissing her off is at much higher risk than the weaker male who keeps his head down.

Lions are fuck-off huge animals because they eat other big animals, not because they need to fight each other. Like I said, most male lions only get the chance to lose a fight once in their life and then they're fucked. So what does that say about all the healthy ones you see roaming around? They've probably never even been in a fight - a _real_ fight.

This guy checked it. Whats up? Only 1 % in pol with "high IQ", what about your statistics? Idiots.

Ken he bought the BLM melanin kangs meme. I remember dropping surrender leaflets out of an HH-60 during enduring freedom, and you fags would horde them like money thinking Americans would treat you better with more leaflets haha. You believe anything dont you Aziz?

>Be OP
>Be a mixed kid

I bet its was hard for you when you realised that you mother is a whore for fucked a stupid HIV-shitskin and you were just the unwated spawn. The heck you wont even become a TV presenter at MTV these days with all thes mulattos out there that were raised in false hope that they are pretty and intelligent individuals.

>ones
>proofing

OK, Achmed.

WE WUZ LIONKANGZ N SHIET

statistics n race mixing, white faggot.

Are you retarded? Yes, men with light blonde hair generally have lower testosterone. No, humans with lighter skin generally do not have lower testosterone. Your skin is so dark because you are another race entirely, not because you have more testosterone, nigger.

academia.edu/4064241/Black_Males_and_Testosterone_Evolution_and_Perspectives

Blacks DO have higher testo level, du dreckige Kartoffel.

D-did you skip Biology?
>Proofing
You skipped English for sure.

White men > Lions > Black men

Did you read that or are you just spouting stuff? It clealy says in the PDF that there are studies which show evidence to the contrary. Besides, what kind of debate is this? It was still Europeans who colonised the world, and I'd gladly still punch you in the teeth, regardless of whether testosterone levels on average are higher among blacks, which is a disgustingly wide term to use to describe such an ethnically diverse group as Africans anyways. And you still do not seem to be able to comprehend that this does not mean that lighter skin=less testosterone; if what the article says were true, it'd merely mean Europid=less testosterone.

>academia.edu/4064241/Black_Males_and_Testosterone_Evolution_and_Perspectives
>With respect to the Black/White difference in testosterone level, African Americans have a clear testosterone advantage over Euro-Americans only from puberty to about 24 years of age (Abdelrahaman et al., 2005; Ross et al., 1986; Winters et al., 2001). This advantage then shrinks and eventually disappears at some point during the 30s (Gapstur et al.,2002). The pattern then seems to reverse at older ages. "n later years, White men have higher testosterone than Black men (Nyborg, 1994).
>This makes it very difficult if not impossible to explain differing behavioral variables, including higher rates of crime and aggression, in Black males over the age of 33 on the basis of elevated testosterone levels.
hmmm
>In a study of women in early pregnancy, Ross found that testosterone levels were 50% higher in Black women than in White women
really makes you think

Simba and his dad are actually the weaker lions. The are strong but not smart.

Scar is smart, crafty but not physically strong.

The whole story is a lion version of the American Independence war with the UK.

UK, the superpower at the time was defeated by the underdog, USA.

The same storyline has been used like a million times in Hollywood film.

>it's another Kevin the Cuck thread

>retard shitskin thinks this applies to humans

Humans have always been an outlier you faggot.

>The whole story is a lion version of the American Independence war with the UK.
Yeah, in that the good guys lost.

The corrupt and ailing monarchy that bound animals into an oppressive system of pure exploitation for the benefit of the entrenched aristocracy with intimidation and pseudo-religious ramblings was overthrown by a true visionary who exposed this rotten order for what it was. Scar's republic was the Pridelands' one true hope for merit, not heritage, determining the division of wealth. Yes, there were some troubles during the transitional period - how could there not be, considering the centuries of dispossession the peaceful hyenas had suffered? - but a robust economic plan and strong investments in infrastructure would have brought the Pridelands back into the black if not for the cruel and capricious sabotage of the lionesses, who would rather bring the entire system down from the inside with them included just so that the hyenas would stay miserable. If the vicious internal factions of lion politics hadn't opposed and obstructed Scar at every turn the Pridelands would have been much different. Even so, thanks to Scar's insightful leadership, they prospered. Revisionists and reactionaries will point to falling hunt yields, livestock shortages, and famine over the period while ignoring that the Pridelands suffered one of the worst droughts on record - or even blame Scar for the poor weather. Demagogues who claim that Mufasa navigated through similar droughts without problems are relying on cooked books and hamfisted paid research, and should not be listened to.

Simba is not a ruler, he is a tyrant, and I will never stop fighting for the Pridelands I remember. Scar is the once and future king of this land, and of my heart. I'm not alone in this. Scar was the beginning but the revolution will never die so long as there are still those who believe in it. Gas the lions, species war now.

youtube.com/watch?v=xBAoD8sAF3M

Darker manes are older.

And Lion King 2 is marxist multicultural propaganda, so yeah....

True. He didn't kill the weakest individuals like he shouls have....

Resulting in inferior losers fucking up the country.

Lion King is like Communism.

How's the internet in the refugee camp?

There is no correlation or relationship between hair colour and hormones in humans. They are caused by completely different things.

Scar was an abusive womanizer that only cared about his own status and the subservience of those he raised up.
Much like most dictators.

I bet you think Che was a liberator too.

The first lion king was too. Its completely obvious when scar sings his bit with the islamic shit in the back

Wow. I have no Idea felinids are closely realted to the homo sapiens. Thank You Big Black Doctor.