What is your favorite series from these guys? Me personally, I like Best of the Worst. It's very cool

What is your favorite series from these guys? Me personally, I like Best of the Worst. It's very cool.

Me too OP. BotW is a lot of fun.

Me personally, I like half in the bag the most because I'm a lazy little shit that cannot think about movies on my own and need the opinions of two hacks to regurgitate to my friends on facebook and Sup Forums. Very cool.

Rich already repaired the wheel, the trash is never going to stop

are you being honest?

I really like re:wind (Jay/Mike/Rich only) but all the shows are good. Nerd Crew is the worst though, because it's way too real.

Did the check clear? Do I like them?

This line was way too real.

Fuck these guys. They're the most Reddit- tier movie reviewers on the internet.
>we're not sellouts because we ironically pretend like everything is shitty
>every other movie reviewer on youtube is a sellout though
>we'll just use the same running gags every episode and throw in some Tim and Eric style video editing to mask what pretentious fucks we are
Seriously, you have no taste if you enjoy these fucks.

The editing alone in HitB makes it my favourite.

I didn't read your post, but they are definitely not the most reddit movie reviewers out there. It's not even worth arguing over.

>hating on reddit
I want nu-Sup Forums to leave.

Nothing. I've never watched a single thing these two gay nerds have ever made.

Typical RLM fan, incapable of independent thought. I rest my case.

Best of the Worst is always fun.

Nerd Crew lampooning reaction channels and nerd kitsch always cracks me up.

Very cool.

Very cool

very cool.

Not cool, guys.

define "sellout"

Somebody post the review of Redditlettermedia pls

Probably BotW, I actually like Wheel/Plinketto when it isn't filled with INSTRUCTIONAL/EDUCATIONAL VIDEO pieces of crap, seriously, stick some fucking actual movies on there too, not just "Bad Videotapes" so there is at least a fucking chance to get something meaty as well.

Best of the Worst, but Wheel of the worst #5 was by far the best episode

Best of the Worst, Wheel of the Worst specifically.

The Plinkett reviews

Plinket. It was what I like about RLM with nothing (very little) I hate.

fuck the bald faggot, this fat faggot, the faggot faggot, and the fat faggot who can't grow a beard.

I used to not like BotW, but now I find it pretty comfy. It's like MST3k

Nerd crew was really funny the first time, but now its like they're doing the same bits over and over again.

>He doesn't like Rich Evans

Jesus user, whats it like living with such shit taste?

sometimes BOTW is pretty good, but I never miss Half in the Bag

>not just "Bad Videotapes"
Thats the whole point of Wotw you idiot. Its to show all the stupid instructional/Educational shit, the get. I mean how fucking stupid do you have to be, to not get this?
>stick some fucking actual movies on there too,
Thats BotW you idiot.

Plinkett is the only thing worth watching.

Heh. So it turns out he's voicing a character on a Nickelodeon show.

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

BoTW when they actually watch (and more importantly show clips of) classic bad movies and not just random VHS tapes.

Where's my Max Landis episode?

what?

Rich Evans is going to voice the main character in the new Nickelodeon animated show GenZed.

[citation needed]

>[citation needed]

>Rich Evans is going to voice the main character in the new Nickelodeon animated show GenZed.

Why haven't they done a series where Mike talks about specific Star Trek episodes? It would satisfy his Star Trek autism, and it'd be cool to get his thoughts on shit like the Dominion Arc.

Because no one under 40 cares about Star Trek anymore.

The tale of two Picards.

All reviewers should be executed.

>What is your favorite series from these guys?
Probably Rich Evans diabetes.

>He doesn't like Space Cops
Get out nu-Sup Forums

Also 0/10, your ranting is as weak as Rich's knees when he had to carry Mike on his back after the St Paddy's episode

Because he would go insane.

Meta reviewers too!

Mr. Plinkett reviews are very cool

>being reddit-tier is suddenly a bad thing
I want nu-posters to leave this board

Sup Forumstard-kun, you are the nu-posters.

>doesn't recognize ancient copypasta
>calls others nu-Sup Forums

>my face when not a SINGLE RLM fanboy KEK has EVER successfully refuted this """""""review""""""", especially not the last paragraph

>hurr durr because they review movies you should be able to go to their streams and tell them go fuck themselves

>posting in a literal shill thread

>nu

fuck of reddit. You are an unwanted guest that won't leave.

I saw this thread and I clapped because I know these memes.

Best of the Worst is best

HiTB would be better if they reviewed anything besides big budget schlocky comic book movies, pleb comedies, and reboots. I get the feeling they don't expect to enjoy alot of these movies, but they're popular so they get them the most views. Not that I don't like seeing them rip stuff, but they could throw in more reviews of medium budget movies that them and myself might actually like.

goddamn this would be so good

Mike and Rich reviewing their favorite and least favorite Star Trek episodes would be so comfy

>fuck of reddit

I really, really hate the Plinkett videos but love everything else they do

I just totally disagree with his opinions on Phantom Menace and the TNG movies and want to yell at the screen every 5 seconds with a counterargument. IMO I think the guys had too high expectations for their favorite films as kids and then when the new movies came out when they were in their 20's, they no longer had their childlike sense of wonder and were in an especially edgy phase of doing cheap nitpicking.

this is extremly accurate

Where did Aids Moby come from same with Beard Fat and the other one?

>cheap nitpicking
Pointing out underwritten characters, terrible dialogue, and the lack of a coherent story is nitpicking?

for you

re:View is actually better than Half in the Bag

Fuck these guys.
Because of them, I can't hear anyone saying 'very cool' without immediately answering 'veeery cool'.

It's a joke, GenZed was a shitty web cartoon from some sjw about a tranny. It's selling point was that the main character was voiced by an actual tranny. Angers me just thinking about it still...

>want to watch Jay doing a let's play of Duck Tales
>he's talkative and into the game for two hours
>for the entire stream, Jack is going "uh huh, uh huh, uh huh" in the mic while reading chat
I really hope aidsmoby gets hatemail

Where the fuck did the aidsmoby name come from? I get the aids part.

How is that their fault? It's you who's chosing to act like a fag.

HITB. I don't really care for anything else that they make.

You...you know who Moby is, right?

Best of the Worst but honestly if they keep up with Nerd Crew it might become it. Episode 2 with the unboxing stuff was too good.

>I get the aids part.

The other part is Moby.
Moby was a famous musical artist 10 years ago.
Moby looks like Jack.
Moby is also a huge faggot, lefty, vegan, cuck even back then. Just like Jack.

jack is a cute

>Nerd Crew

Really? Episode 2 with the unboxing really was great, lots of belly laughs from me but, the other 3?

I get it the schtick, "Very cool" wasn't as funny at the first 20 times, I get it the sponsors meme as well... but it's stale as fuck already...

very cool

Why do they only review hollywood blockbusters?

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Not very familiar with the electronic genre...

Very cool meme, personally my favorite, very cool

Mike is just trying to be "ironically" invited to screenjunkies

Look at the view count on their videos where they don't review big blockbusters. That's why.

I know that meme!

Screen Junkies has tried to get them to come on to Movie Fights but RLM keeps ignoring them.

I'm insulted that you would think that I still have this tab open after 7 hours but thanks for the reply anyway, sucker.

I don't bother with RLM because they only ever discuss an extremely narrow range of movies. It's like 90% sci-fi and horror.

I CLAPPED BECAUSE I REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING IN THE PAST

Yeah it's really shitty of them to discuss the types of movies they really love.

their scum. stop watching these guys

>movies they really love.
>even though they spend most of their time complaining about them
lol.

i didn't even say it was shitty of them anyway, i just said that's why i don't watch them.

>anger

Really? I would get laughing about it but I see nothing to get angry about in this.

>their scum
What about their scum? Do they own scum? How much scum do they own?

>if you love a genre of film, that means you have to praise every movie in that genre
So are you just completely retarded or...?

what

Haha fucking idiot

Of course you're confused. OF COURSE.

Who are you quoting?

>They're the most Reddit- tier movie reviewers on the internet.
so what you're saying is, they're worse than that prick?