100 days until world cup starts

>100 days until world cup starts

>114 days until Spain win the WC

>tfw no World Cup because nation was eliminated by Tarantino and Toboggan.

PLEASE no bully.

Yay!

I don't care I don't watch the world cup.

SEETHING

but I'm not ready, I've still not bought my original mannschaft shirt yet

>not in the WC but know work is needed to get better
>in the WC with possibly the worst national team in decades and worst manager since 2006, more than likely out by the groups, and people believe everthing is fine
whats worse?

Icelands flag kinda looks like the Norwegian one if you squint really hard... right?

desu I've always rooted for you team in WC
I don't know why, I just think it's cute

This WC is going to be TSUUUUUU'd by Portugal.

The first one, cunt

yeah because having Southcunt managing and picking Hart in net is great.
waste of money sending England to WC. As usual, dreams will be over by first match. They'll never be a good team again.

SEETHING

yes. I hate what England are right now. nothing to be positive about

Germany will win the cup in a raw

England have a good team desu. The golden generation didn't exactly do great so why should a young hungry team not?

We aren’t in it
So I don’t care

hm yes i guess

And no one cares that you aren't in it.

Bye.

This.

>over 4 years for world cup for my country

well at least i can laugh at the menes at this one

Because they're not hungry and the weight of expectations to >Bring it home will crush them

Thanks Polan fren

Wait, my long and narrow, coasts and mountains brethern aren't at the world cup?
What happened?

These digits will seal Swedens WC victory

gold chile, gold!

After chile massacred Mexico, I thought they were dark horses to win the WC.

Wew

The second Copa America they won was the biggest mistake for them, basically.

>Federación de Fútbol de Chile (Chile's football association) felt like Pizzi (the manager) was actually talented instead of a fraud
>stuck with him
>sure as shit, he got exposed left and right
>notable results:
>a 1-0 loss against Argentina in WC qualifying where Chile was actually playing well, but poor finishing and refball turned a match that Chile could have won 3-1 into a loss
>September 2016: Bolivia fields an inelligible Paraguayan player. Somehow no one in CONMEBOL knew about this. Bolivia won against Peru and got a major 0-0 draw against Chile. Peru stayed quiet, but Chile complained to CONMEBOL.
>The result of this was that Bolivia's results in that month were turned into 0-3 losses to Peru and Chile, giving both of them 3 points (it wouldn't have been fair to give Chile points, but not Peru, they both faced the same team)
>a 3-0 away loss to Ecuador, who were well on their way to being exposed at the time (Ecuador was once the #1 team in world cup qualifying, they were falling to JUST tier)
>0-3 home loss to Paraguay, where Vidal scored a very powerful header into his own goal
>unrelated to WC qualifying, but they lost the Confederations Cup final to Germany's B team with this goal - the fact they even made the final just says more about the poor quality of the tournament
>1-0 away loss to Bolivia on September 2017 - on any other day, I'd just say "dude altitude lmao" but Chile was feeling the heat at this point, getting into a scuffle with the Bolivians after the match
>finally, the 3-0 away loss to Brazil finished them off - had they not complained about Bolivia's ineligible player, they would have qualified

Oh, yeah, I respected them after that. Any team that humiliates Mexico like that is okay by me. But goddamn, their players made them impossible to like. Mainly Vidal, he was such a little bitch throughout the WC qualifying campaign.

>finally, the 3-0 away loss to Brazil finished them off - had they not complained about Bolivia's ineligible player, they would have qualified
oh wow

They made the Confed Cup final because neither Mexico nor Portugal were competent in the slightest. For fucks sake they could hardly even beat each other.

all this nonsensical hype for a competition which is ALWAYS won by the same teams from ages, I really don't get it

>I really don't get it

Neither will your team

>tfw got my vacation right on world cup so I can enjoy WC with spee
Based

How do we stop Germany?

>mfw enjoying the WC with sp is the highlight of any WC

No WC for you this time m8

Yep. Iirc, had Chile not complained (and if CONMEBOL never noticed the player, big if) they would have had the same points as Peru, with a better goal difference than Peru

>100 days till your national team is exposed on the biggest stage in their entire history.

Why the fuck did we even qualify?

You don't think Al-Sahlawi is going to score a hatrick on Egypt?

>the World Cup will only last 2 weeks

SEETHING

god damnit this hurts to read

You lost 8-0 to Germany in 2002

>caring about the worl D'cup

>mfw it's coming home

Vær så snill å stötte oss kusine

Is Al Sahlawi a Sup Forums meme I'm not aware of?

Yeah but it wasn't the opening game or something important like a Semi-final.

>Not recognizing the genius of German anti-humor

Sad!

How do you say "sour grapes" in Italian?

>had they not complained about Bolivia's ineligible player, they would have qualified

Can't wait lads. The world cup is the biggest event on sp and it's only every four years. The Euros is good but not the same. Plenty of memes. If your country is in it, it makes it better of course, anyone that says otherwise is a lieing little monkey.

Anyway, I'm booking my Sup Forums tticket early as I hear they are being sold quickly in the USA

Ireland beat Saudis 3-0 top lel

>tfw always root for holland
>tfw no team this year

you're the weirdest poster on this board in a way that you aren't a cunt but you're still annoyingly odd.

lel

What do you think I'm a mass poster? Can you remember any of my previous posts and I can confirm?

>if your country is in it

>if your country is in it

World Cup 2014 was the last genuine Sup Forums experience for me

Just look at what happened between then and now
>goobergate
>moot leaves
>cuck becomes a word
>Trump elected
>mods stop caring
>Sup Forums takes over
>ads come back
How does so much go so wrong in such little time

this is you, don't deny it.
that's me replying btw.
you're weird.

Fuckin A

Kek That is me, why are you stalking me, I'm worried now.

I'm not stalking you, your posts are weird, I could single you out without flags.
to be 100% honest I'd miss you if you left.

b-but what about hurry bane? people on /spee/ told me that he'll win you wc

Your opinion of me is over all positive so I can't complain. Look forward to seeing you in the build up to Russia so we can meme together and get good feels hopefully

absolutely transcendental

They also did 9/11

We are gonna win it you fuckin faggot.

+ ت

first we overtake your top goal scorer, next your overall world cup wins
hold on Brazil, this one will hurt even worse

I used to like you germany. Now it's war!

Can you even get exposed? No one expects anything from you.

[spoiler]Although you at least made it to the WC ;_;[/spoiler]

You know remember that EXALIFTIN was created about 100 days before the 2010 World Cup

Not long until football finally comes home

We're gonna lose 3-0, I just know it. Even if Russia's NT is a mess right now, we're even more of a mess.

What's the point of you're just gonna spill spaghetti in front of the whole world? Just prespill your spaghetti at home and get it it over with.

How the fuck can Saudi Arabia get into the world cup but not Netherlands? Aren't Netherlands at least good, or at least historically good?

Low continental qualifying competition. Italy isn't going to play, either.

Why is it based on continent and not just which countries are the best? I understand "world" cup but you'd expect the best countries in the world to play, no? Even if they're all from Europe and South America.

Euro 16 was a legit highlight on Sup Forums.
> a fucking dentist
> /riot/
> moth invasion
> Wales
> something completely unrelated to England happened, let's laugh at England

Pointing-based qualifying. Not FIFA ratings-based invitations to WCs.

This was actually a lot of fun even for those that don't watch football. Most fun I had on Sup Forums since like 2012 and I didn't even watch a game. The riots and Balkan states fighting every thread was gold.

The biggest markets need to be included, so FIFA can rake in those sweet profits. South America is not that big a market, Ayyrabs and Ayysians might be shit at footy but they need to be represented for the WC to pay off for our FIFA overlords

Who are you bandwagoning my fellow Americans?

For me it’s Iceland and England

World Cup provides constant OC. Sup Forumstv/ posters are obnoxious because they think this is somekind of social media place and they are actively searching for things to get mad at and bringing them here (most of the time, screencaps from Twitter, FB, etc) or roleplaying as retards.
WCs are different because it's an event everybody is watching anyway, what we get in Sup Forums are then actual, authentic reactions

Why? Its genuinely funny