This will happen

>yo white boi
>I ain't seein no Hillary stickers on yo, better move along trump supporter, you ain't voting here

Sup Forumsbtfo

its a shame shit like that never happens around here such is life in FL

>not voting through mail

>that happens in downtown philly
>literally in a dem neighborhood
>all it does it block dem voters because republicans vote elsewhere in the suburbs

BP is not a smart group

This.
>yell "trump 2016"
He either has to take it like a cuck or bring a bat to a gunfight

All the more easy to change your vote :)

Mako>Ryuuko

>one call to the police later
voted trump. Niggers btfo

>Oh jolly gee I must have forgot my Hillary sticker in the car, lemme go get it.
>Grab heater from glove box.

Is it legal to kill someone like this? They are literally oppressing you by denying you your right to vote.

>Hillary
yeah those black power nigs are finished
Demturds should have chosen another token for presidency

daily reminder these guys werent arrested or prosecuted

>implying the votes won't be miscounted
>implying every Trump vote won't accidentally be miscounted

The corruption is going to be outstanding during the counting process this year

Could you imagine millions of votes being misplaced or "unaccounted" for and it only happened to Trump votes

2016 is a good year for a happening

you're obligated to retreat in a non-violent scenario and call the cops if threatened.

What's the police going to do? He's just standing around holding a piece of metal

deps down here if u fear for u life u can kill them so all u have to do is tell them to fuck off and if they try to stop u and have a weapon in there hand goodbye also u can sue the city for them trying to stop you for voting win win desu

They weren't blocking anyone from entering they were just trying to look intimidating

Weapons aren't allowed near polling stations.

Let me rephrase that.
>Weapons aren't permitted at polling locations unless you're a members of a black supremacist organization and a black president appoints a black AG that will decline to investigate a felony committed at a polling location and captured on video.

Jokes on you negro man, I brought my katana
*teleports behind them*

Not in Texas, you liberal

get in their face and start an argument
shoot them because they're armed and I feel threatened
media circus and trial later I am acquitted because I can dindu better than a nigger
black panthers stop doing stupid shit like this cus scared of whitey

probably how it would go down

Voter intimidation is illegal, it's just that Holder and Obama are members of the black panthers to

seriously look into it, they refused to prosecute

He's carrying a night stick and threatening people verbally as they approach a polling location. You can't even loiter outside a polling location or campaign. Threatening people with violence and carrying a club outside the polls is a fucking felony.

> Take out an AR15 from the boot
> Problem solved

Just tell them to eat shit and walk right by them. If they put their hands on you then you may kick in their hollow heads in.

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is one of 38 states that has either legislated or established through case law that you have no duty to retreat from any place where you legally have a right to be. This is a larger application of the “Castle Doctrine,” which established your sovereignty to protect yourself within your own home without first having to try and first run away or escape.
PA has no duty to retreat, blast away if you are attacked. 18 Pa.C.S. § 505(b)(2.3)

You've been under a rock or something, niggers get shot for less than that nowadays

Don't get in their face, they're niggers just refuse to answer their questions or just stare at them until they lose their shit. Then you shoot them.

bang ban bang, nigger lives never matterd.

UNTRUE. I vote R and I carry legally anywhere I want that doesn't have metal detectors. Thanks to GA "guns everywhere" laws, there is no crime being committed and a gunfree zone sign is just a suggestion. All they can do is ask you to leave. But if you don't chimp out and act like a nigger and carry concealed, they'll never know. Thank god for 2A and the State of GA. This also includes the polling stations...

You must be fucking autistic

>Could you imagine millions of votes being misplaced or "unaccounted" for and it only happened to Trump votes2016 is a good year for a happening

Vote counting this year will make Hanging Chads seem like a fond memory.

>oh ok
>remove pistol from holster
>shoot them
>vote

Take your meds. The picture is about Philly and in all but a small handful of states weapons aren't permitted at polling locations.

I swear you fucking aspies that argue semantics on the net are worse than colon cancer.

Nothing will happen trump voters are old racist grandpas

ey pinche mallates

you came to the wrong neighborhood

now we going to genocide you

Interfering with a person's right to vote is a federal offense.

>not having stand your ground laws
Are you sure your vote even matters in your state?

And the votes and closed and you didn't get to vote for trump

Mission accomplished :)

It's a good trade, a couple of dead niggers.

Obama doesn't care.

Fuck off trump supporter

there's only two malnourished groids, I could take'em. if not the pack of peckerwoods that find out would.

>Hello my melanin enriched friends. I am encouraged by your commitment to the democratic process. Perhaps you can you enlighten me on this Hillary you keep mentioning. I'm sure it will be easy for a man of your accomplishment.

He wouldn't dare to dream of committing such an ill-fated error.

>ye rite diz way crackuh
*leads you to a dark alley*

shit > kill la kill

I hope some nigger tries to stop me

wow, they behave exacty like arabs who want to impose sharia law in western countries
any source on the pic