Why is the UK so antisemitic? They never even had Jews

Why is the UK so antisemitic? They never even had Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are you talking about jews have been their for 1000 yeas

Jews are in Tottenham, in northern London. They've got Jews, alright, but they're all cucked and like the liberal New York Jew here in America, the London Jews are awful in their own way. They just got a Muslim mayor into office, so you can see that they, too, believe that virtue signaling is quite lucrative. Only good Jews I've met were fresh off the plane from Israel.

>never even had jews
kek, except for the ones that own the BoE and run the city of London.

The jews used to live right outside the baron's/duke's castle so the guy could just ride out with his knights and slay the jews when he couldn't pay his debt. Old english tradition.

Is UK the only country they haven't ever been forcefully expelled from?

Ireland has never persecuted the Jews simply because she never let them in.

they did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion

They were clipping coins for centuries in the UK

god bless our irish brothers.
>Still Catholic
>Never stopped fighting the brits, like Scuckland
>Hold on to their celtic heritage
>Gave us our greatest president
Seig heil Ireland!!!

UK since the times of puritanism is a country that was very influenced by judaism. Puritans wanted to introduce the OT law, in Cromwell's parliament during some sessions hebrew was spoken, the British saw themselves as one of the lost tribes of the ancient Israel, puritans lifted the ban on the Jews and Heinrich Heine wrote that puritans are "Jews who eat pork". Why do you think Israel is so worshipped in the USA? This jewish influence may also be one of the reasons why the British were so much into finance and stock exchange. The British were fucked up enough to reintroduce jail for the debt, described by Dickens, that was lifted already by Solon in ancient Greece! No wonder their country must die when they're so sick, and jewish influence has I believe something to do with that

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((manchester)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Lots of cryptos. Benjamin disraeli for one.

>kicked out in 1290
>came back in 1650
>1000 years

Abbo please.

>never even had Jews

Nice try m8.

You've been a thorn in our side for nearly a mellenia.

>Edward I taxed Jewish moneylenders - the jews ability to lend money was removed, and their movements and activities restricted - they were forced to wear a yellow patch.

>forced to wear a yellow patch

Sound familiar Goldberg?

This happened in 1276.

Coin clipping was made illegal in 1275, and after 3 years the raids were carried out. (Jews would clip the rims of the coins as they passed into their possession, thus the coin still has the same value but they actually keep a little bit of the metal each coin)

November 17th 1278 all Jews in England were arrested (about 3,000) under suspicion of coin clipping and counterfeiting, and all their homes were searched. This actually caused a finincial crisis causing the currency to fall to half of its face value.

Due to this, 300 were executed in 1279, and 680 were detained in the Tower of London. The rest were able to buy pardons from patrons at the rouyal court for their crimes, since they had enough corruption and money to do so.

In 1290 all Jews were kicked out of the country, and could only take what they could carry. A small number, who had ties with the king, were allowed to sell their properties first, but afterwards most of the money from the selling was dispossessed and confiscated.

You would think that the Jews would be so corrupt they would prevent this, but the English people had performed multiple genocides against Jews, such as rounding them up in a tower and forcing them to convert to Christianity or be slaughtered. The expulsion was actually to save the Jewish lives, the damaged economy, and to prevent the people from inciting a revolution in anger.

(1/2)

No record of Jews in England (except those who were arrested and exciled) existed from their removal in 1920 until 1655, might I add that you were only let in after Ye-Old-Commie Oliver Cromwell let you back in after seizing power.

We have a long history of being Jewed, but during WWII we took pity upon you, and were one of the few countries actually accepting large numbers of Jewish refugees. America didn't, other European countries either refused or got conqured shortly afterwards.

We've put our past troubles behind us, but just remember, we've got our eyes on you.

(2/2)

*Millennia

jews have been marrying into the british aristocracy for 500 years

They literally had a Jewish prime minister.

>any western country
>antisemetic

>crypto
>Benjamin
>Disraeli

Literally pic related tier

Fuckin' antisemites

We were bankers there too?!

Goes to show what MurriJews are really worth.

I am a britfag and I an not antisemitic.
I do know many people who are antisemitic tho.

>They never even had Jews.

Oh boy here we go. UK was the first country that got completely subverted by jewish financial interests. Oliver Cromwell let them settle in England if they lend him money to fight the king around 1650. By 1690, they had the first central bank including fractional reserve banking. Britains were the first sobdued by grand scale debt slavery. Then the french revolution followed nearly 100 years later, the US removed themselfs from that system with the war of independence and got back into the system in 1913 with the FED, while their presidents fought off two other central bank schemes in the past. After WW1, germany followed until 1933, where the "twelve years not a slave" era happened and then back to debt slavery.

Even the jewish rothschilds build a "palace" close to the king in england from where they could look into his chambers. That was somewhere between 1800 and 1900.

The fkn jews man.

Rothschild?

this, but they had been coming into the country as ""christians"" before that

lad that's a NZ flag
they don't have Aboniggers, they have Maori
NZ are the Maori Abo/Nigger tier or are they decent?

"Lad",

>implying there is a difference
>implying I didn't he was from kiwi land

>i'm technically a British Jew but no-one will ever know