Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d2c134b9-1dfc-4467-83a6-30b4c09e5671
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that fucking police door is all that separates him from the rest of the Genericons

when will they get an actual mecha designer to work on their shit.

>mecha designer

Is this a job you can actually have?

yes.
this nigga literally got his position as the executive director of Satelight because of his mad lego skills.

Shoot rubber tires and his transformation is useless senpai.

>ARE YOU LADIESMAN217?

His weird cunt mouth

Genericons were a mistake. They should have kept it to a few goodguys and a few badguys like in 1 DESU.

>Find a flaw.

Literally everything about the design.

>Have your crew step out or we will kill you.
Why was the writing in transformers so bad?

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d2c134b9-1dfc-4467-83a6-30b4c09e5671

>Find a flaw.
should have use the police brutality design for the first movie. baton, cuff, electric taser, Punish and Enslave decals. its all checks out

even the toy let you do this

>all that exposed bullshit

I mean sure, they're using energy weapons but it still confounds me how these guys don't try to protect themselves, I mean FFS even if there were no autobots I'm pretty sure Earth's military could wreck a bunch of decepticons without even needing a nuclear option.

>no ass
no thanks

>Ruining perfectly good designs
>Michael Bay in charge of ever having good taste

more than anything Starscream was always defined not even by his design but his voice, Chris Latta's shrieky, snivelling backstabber performance is what really made the character.

Movie Starscream is just that jet guy, though that scene in TF2 when he tells Megatron that sometimes you just gotta run like a bitch was good

Outta my way Autobot shits

Transformers was one of my favourite shows / toys when I was a kid but god damned the Michael Bay movies are awful. They're loud, stupid, racist, cringey, predictable garbage and the designs are the worst I've ever seen. They look like a crushed can with indistinguishable features and drab colours.

I need a quick rundown on this guy

>>mecha designer
>Is this a job you can actually have?

Absolutely. Every robot show in Japan has one, and the differences can be striking. Look at some original designs here, which looked to clunky so the studios got Masami Obari to cool them the fuck up.

More Obari.

Even more Obari.
Michael Bay could really do with actually taking note of what makes a mech design readable and unique. His movie things look like someone got a big magnet and dropped it into a junkyard and whatever bits stuck they just went with.

I have long been a fan of Don Figueroa

And though it's not Transformers related, Yutaka Izubuchi is also a long time favourite.

oops forgot the pic

That thing shouldn't have seats in police car mode.
Very uncomfortable for the driver.

I like original Dangaioh a lot better.