OSMANLI GERI DÖNÜYOR PIC YUNANLAR ERMENILIER HEPINIZI SIKICEZ BUSEFER BIZIM ATALARIMIZI ÖLDÜRDÜNÜZ AMA BIZIM...

OSMANLI GERI DÖNÜYOR PIC YUNANLAR ERMENILIER HEPINIZI SIKICEZ BUSEFER BIZIM ATALARIMIZI ÖLDÜRDÜNÜZ AMA BIZIM DINIMIZI BIZIM VATANAMIZI BIZI ASLA ÖLDÜREMEZSINIZ PICLER SIZI...

INGLITERININ ANNASINI SIKIM ALMANYANIN ANNASINI SIKIM FRANSANIN ANNASINI SIKIM HEPINIZIN ANNASINI SIKICEZ ORUSPU COCUKLAR SIZI GAVURLAR SIZI... HAZIR OLUN SAKLANIN CÜNKÜ TÜRKLER TEKRAR DÜNYAYI TUTATCAKLAR YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40Hg2XNaWik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

𐰾𐰀𐰤:𐰤𐰀:𐰇𐱁𐰃𐰤:𐰽𐰆𐰣𐰃:𐰖𐰀𐰔𐰑𐰃𐰭

youtube.com/watch?v=40Hg2XNaWik

>leliţă săftiţă starts playing

what a buttugly language

KES SESINI ORUSPU

Morocco was not part of ossoman empire

yes bizim mutfak suçuk gluglguglguglu

1 waffle pls thx

>Flag
RAUS
RAUS
RAUS
RAUS
RAAAAAAAUS

ORUSPU ARAB SENI BÜTÜN ARAB ÜLKELER TÜRKLERINDEN SENIN FAZ ORUSPU ATALARINDA TÜRKLERDEN SIKILDI BUNU ASLA UNUTMA

ALMAN ORUSPU COCUGU SENIN ANNANI BACINI SIKIM GÖTVEREN

now I'd like 1 large pitta, with extra onions and garlic sauce (no cum pls), and an ayran to go with it

AVCUNU YALARASIN BELCIALI ORUSPU COCUGU SENI

no, you work for me discount dutch/french, not the other way around

only if you guys connect with your roots again you turkified rape babys

hagia sophia mosque soon desu senpai

Without lying, I wish Turkey still owned these territories. Balkanshits and Arabs were better under the joug of Turkey.

Greece must be free in these borders (pic related) though.

YUNANISTANDAKI YASIYAN ORUSPU SENI ADRESINI VERDE GELIM SENI ATALARINI GIBI SIKIM PICOGLU

Istanbul or Constantinople has 14 million Turks living there

you might as well just consider Greece another Turk nation

here you come turkfags

Strange, I've could have sworn that I have uttered that very sentence to a Turk more than I have heard a Turk ask me for a waffle.

>Roaches
You can't even get your own country under control you fucking idiot.

delet this

Where's Bannerlord?

OSMANNEN ZÜRÜCKKEHERT… SCARE NOW ALMANYA..
DU KORKMAK … SCHEİSS KUFFAR DU HABST KEİN RELİGİONEN..
MERKEL GELCEK OTTOMAN İMPİRE SEN KORK.. KACIYORUN… HAHAH…HA..
BEN ALMANYA SAVAŞ AÇIYORUM BÜYÜK REYİS BABAYA KÜFÜR EDİCEKLER? ÖYLEMİ?? BENDE BAKCAM BİRİŞİ DEMECEM? HAHAHA…BEN DÜN DOĞDUM??? VERPİSS DİCH KAFİR YOK BEYLE ŞEY… CCC HAZIR DER TOT KOMMEN…BIZ OSMANLI HALK TORUNLARINIZ… DU BİST PİÇ KAFİR..ARTIK YETER OLDU…… MEHTER MARŞ İLEN BERLİN ALIYOM… KURT UYANDI.. WOLF İN THE TOOTH HAVE TASTE İN BLOOD… YOU WAİT DEUTSCHLAND.. NEVER OFFENSE REİS İNFRONT OF REAL T Ü R K E N… İCH DEİNE MUTTER GEFİCKT… KAFİR… THE END COME NEAR MACHEN.. UND YOU SUPORT KÜRDS??? İN DER EAST THEY MAKE TERORISMUS MACHEN.. AND YOU SUPORT TERORISMUS?? İKİYÜZ ALMAN ..

ABİCİM SANA DİYORUM MİLCH GİBİ BEMBEYAZ DEUTSCHE MADSCHENİNİ BİİEMVİİMLE ALMIŞIM EVİNİN ÖNÜNDEN ATMIŞIM YATAĞA
EINS ZWEI EINS ZWEI NÄHMASCHINE GİBİ VURUYORUM MALA MORUK KIZ GIKINI ÇIKARTMIYOR

KIZ BENİM BABAFİNGOYU GÖRÜNCE ÜBERRASCHT OLDU NATÜRLICH OLSUN O KADAR

WHY wont anatolians stop larping as Turks? This is a legit question, is it because of religion?
Even in the times of genetic studys?

literally the turkroach made the balkans as much of a shithole as it is now, fucking rat french hitler did nothing wrong, except not conquering the entire of france

>willingly ceding clay to e*ropeans
non-TÜRK tier shit tbqh senpai, belongs in the garbage

Go back to Croatia, Croatshit.

BALKAN ORUSPU COCUKLAR BIZDEN KORKUYORLAR HAHAHAHA... INTERNETE AGZINI AC AMA GERCEK HAYATTA BIR TÜRK ADAMIN YÜZÜNÜ BILE BAKAMASIN ALTINA ISERSIN KORKUDAN ORUSPU COCUGU SENI HAHAHAHAHAHA

here we go again with that bloated map
why cant you roaches just post some normal map, your imperium was big so there is no reason to inflate it in such pathetic fashion

daily reminder the dynasty at the time that brought the exalted Ottoman state to this huge size in 1683 was an Albanian one

Where is copypasta from kek

turkey is so cool desu

KES SESINI INGILTERELI ORUSPU COCUGU PICOGLU SENI AYLENI SÜLALENIN SIKIM

I need shawarma and suçuk ffs