How does Sup Forums talk to women. I somehow matched with her so I thought I'd try to get a reaction out of her

How does Sup Forums talk to women. I somehow matched with her so I thought I'd try to get a reaction out of her.

Hey bby
That works usually

>talk to women
Don't you know? Is /pol9k/ now. As it should be.

>swiping near the death camps

wew lad

>women

Step 1: be attractive
Step 2: "hey"
Step 3: watch as she types out a long response back with emojis
Step 4: "whenre you free?"
Step 5: pick her up and drink at a pool, beach, or bar
Step 6: fuck her
Step 7: Start again with a new girl

I can't believe I matched with her and I had no intention of being seen with her in public, so fuck it.

Seriously though it's a godsend for meeting girls that have both boderline and full heads of hair.

>her
Are you sure that's its preferred pronoun?

this TO BE HONEST famalamadingdong. Really made me think and activated my cerebellum, wtf i hate tinder now and jet fuel can't melt stale memes BRUH

>How does Sup Forums talk to women
i dont talk to wimmin because im ugly

You say hi, and you start asking them about themselves. Why do Sup Forumstards have such trouble with this?

I talk to women in real life.

Reddit leave.
Holy shit you're retarded. Every time i see threads like this I wonder why I continue to go on Sup Forums. Everyone here is an introvert who can't figure out the mystery that is women. It's really not hard.

>Be funny
>Be fun
>Have confidence
>Don't be autistic
>Be attractive
>Be outgoing

If you try and debate me on this you're a guaranteed virgin.

Kek

Nigga read the the thread I had no intention of being seen in public with her so I thought I'd get a reaction out of her.

You're pretty much right

I have not interacted with a woman who was not a relative of mine in 5 years.

>Just b urself :)

Huh.. when you put it that way... it really makes you wonder what they meant by this desu senpai.

Same here.

this
just walk up to them and start talking
they think its flattering

>>Be funny
But I'm not funny. I'm naterally terrible with humor.
>>Be fun
But I'm not fun. My hobbies and interests bore most people.
>>Have confidence
I am confident. Confident that I'll be rejected.
>>Don't be autistic
I probably literally am autistic.
>>Be attractive
But I'm naturally ugly.
>>Be outgoing
About what? About my interests? The shitty, boring, ones?
>If you try and debate me on this you're a guaranteed virgin.
I am a virgin. Anyway, I probably don't deserve to breed, I'm an inferior specimen.

No, I didn't say just be yourself. Everyone tries to be the best they can be for at least the first few months of a relationship. You don't really learn who someone naturally is until the relationship progresses.

If you're an autistic, uninteresting, lame loser then you'll most likely not find anyone. Try to improve yourself, not be yourself.