This (((vox))) video about the gop is actually pretty decent lads

this (((vox))) video about the gop is actually pretty decent lads

youtube.com/watch?v=s8VOM8ET1WU

...i think

tell me if i'm wrong but it doesn't look too biased (for a vox vid) and i learned a few things 2bh

>tell me if i'm wrong but it doesn't look too biased
you're wrong. this video does a very shitty job, and is just more anti-republican trash

how is it anti republican?

>republicans is le racist party
that's not trumps platform at all

It should be.

that's not what the video is saying at all, even when they explain why the republicans opposed the civil rights act they say it's because they were against big govt and not because they were big white meanies and bigots

did you watch the video?

> Being against illegals being given citizenships for breaking the law means you're a racist
Go be a #ShillforHill or #CuckforClinton somewhere else

>Republicans are nothing but racist white rednecks from the south
>not biased
k

that's really not what the video is saying, why do you get triggered when someone says most modern republican voters are white? it's the truth and the video never says it's a bad thing, that's what's great about the video since it's made by fucking (((vox)))

>Europeans
>Think they expert on American politics
>Think American people that can and actually go to vote watch these videos
>Think people watch or read Vox

wew lad

I am not white, most people I know are not white, and we all are voting republican...

>country is majority white
>voters in a party are majority white
>GUYS IT'S FUCKING WHITE (racist) MALES
The subtext is apparent.

that's the thing, i'm not an expert, i actually learned pretty basic things i didn't know about us politics watching this video, obviously it's not going to teach you anything if you're american, i just wanted you to tell me if the video is actually any good because i know vox is usually fucking biased bullshit but this video was surprisingly instructive, telling me the video is saying republicans are racists because they're white is stupid because that's not what the video is saying

yeah sure but most republican voters are white

That was actually pretty informative desu. Minus the "muh racism" jab at the beginning ofc

please watch the video, it literally never says that republicans are racists because they're mostly white

nobody said it's bad that most republicans are white, not even the video, that's what's nice about it, even when they could have said republicans were racists for opposing the civil rights act, they said they opposed it because they thought it would expend big govt

sure a retarded liberal could watch this video and take nothing out of it but "republicans are white" and think it means they're racists. but i'm not retarded that's not what i take out of the video and i'm 100% sure that was not what the video was trying to convey

it actually explains the history of the gop pretty simply but nicely as well and the conclusion explaining why trump became so popular makes a lot of sense

republicans are retarded

>open OP's pic
>they're focusing on race in just this screenshot
Dropped. Fuck your video.

Because that's liberals use white as a derogatory term

yes ok thank you! yes they say trump "has been heavily criticised for inciting racial tensions" but they don't even say he did, they just say he's been criticised for it which is true

yeah the video talks a lot about race but it's a big issue in your country, Sup Forums talks about race all the time too

some of them do but the video actually never really associates whiteness and racism, i really don't think they use it as a derogatory term

seriously lads i think the way you all reacted when the video started talking about whites is pretty ridiculous, i understand, usually when liberal media and shit like vox starts talking about white people, especially republicans and conservatives, it's to trash them, but i made this thread precisely because, surprisingly, it's not what this video does, but most of you still got all defensive and shit, i guess racial tensions are really that bad in the us...

Thanks, Frenchie

if it includes the southern strategy meme it's not a good video

>yeah the video talks a lot about race but it's a big issue in your country, Sup Forums talks about race all the time too
No, race is a non issue to any normal person it's just that racists on the left always bring it to the front during any political discussion because they're fucking racists who have nothing else to talk about.

ok...

Why do people praise Lincoln so? He caused a lot of the problems the U.S are in right now because state rights (10th amendment) are always violated. It's the same root cause for the gay marriage, the weed, abortion, and gun carrying shit everyone complains about.

I'm sorry man I'm just fucking sick of people claiming other people are racists when race is all they talk about. Not you, just people mainly on the left that try and claim the higher moral ground with their holier than thou attitude like I presume the faggots in the video do. It's infuriating.

I'll talk race if someone wants to, it's just when they go full "you're a racist" when truly talking about facts.

I love all these retrospectives from libcucks about how great the Republican party was before Trump even though they've been saying the same thing about it that they've said about Trump for decades.

Southern Strategy meme is fun too.

Eisenhower proposed a nearly identical civil rights act that LBJ himself filibustered, and when LBJ became president and proposed his own civil rights act it was passed by Republicans. I'd like to see them do a History of the Democratic Party.

Pretty gud