Now that the dust has settled what is the official Sup Forums consensus on Kim Kardashian's ass and on the Kardashians'...

Now that the dust has settled what is the official Sup Forums consensus on Kim Kardashian's ass and on the Kardashians' tv shows

I fucking hate her arse and her face and her family.

Glad to see she's turning into a bogdanof. Fuck this nasty whore

Absolutely disgusting.

This.

>big fake disgusting ass
>this is what girls want
That whole thing is just fucking disgusting. Jesus.

BIG

That is the most revolting, disgusting ass I have ever seen on any woman in my entire life.

Caityln gets a pass though, because zhe triggers everyone and it's funny.

>bogdanof
what is this

call me irish if you like but that is deeply unsettling, like some kind of alien specimen disguising itself as human

She was so beautiful in her sex tape.

That's probably the stupidest looking ass I've seen

Ever.

Coming from a black guy that loves girls that have some cake, that shit looks disgusting. Like bad yogurt.

I can honestly say I have never masturbated to Kim Kardashian. And I'm not gay.

where is pedro when you need him

Those ripples make it look shopped. The sad part is that we all know it's exactly how that freakish ass is.

It's too fucking far. It's fucking gross and the sooner people stop doing this to themselves the better.

Ass like a hippo. Probably has shit smeared all over it after a dump.

Where them thighs at

how do you have an ass that big with chicken legs like those? shit is faker than Kris and Bruce's marriage.

> Fat asses have been in for better part of a decade
> LEL KIM DID IT! FEMINISM!

I love when a talent-less cunt who doesn't deserve .1% of her wealth is given special credit because, reasons.

Not implanted yet.

Any noteworthy feature on any of these women has been surgically added to their frame.

why dont you guys like this

That's disgusting

The French thieves should have cut her ass open spilling the implants after executing her in the bathtub. Why cant the world go my way?

>tfw pedro was a tunnelrat in 'nam because of his small size

If you mean "black men and hispanic men" when you say "you guys", then I don't know. I'd rather take this no-ass than that disgusting abomination.

That's why it's so retarded
Looks like someone who stuffed their pants with a bunch of clothes as a joke to make it look like they have a big booty

The only difference is she stuffed her actual body, permanently

you either have the thigh gap and a tight butt or a juicy ass with thicker thighs. fat ass/skinny legs looks anatomically wrong.

Looks like a XXXL diaper. She was hot before but multiple surgeries ruined her.

Why is the dailymail so rude to women?

giant fake asses only look good when they're wearing clothes

For their fame generally gaining its roots from the OJ trial notoriety, can't say a whole lot of good was gonna spawn