youtube.com/watch?v=8BK-9U4bBSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's the daily joy of yours

Is iPhone 6 slow?

>work for a company providing quality assurance contracting for lumber mills
>one of our teams was literally kidnapped when doing a job in siberia
>told to leave their rented car in village
>russian factory manager drove them out to the lumber mill
>then drove away with all cars and left them there, instructing the overseer to call for pickup only when they were done

don't work in russia

Russia is a shithole

>quality assurance contracting for lumber mills

the power of meme jobs by westerners
you do nothing of value
reeeeee

Well i'm sorry your products are so low quality

what is your job in practical terms?

>Russia is a shithole
a bit rich coming from Brazil

anglos retarded, how does one come from the other

>quality is a meaningless value in Hungryland

Here is not a grey without live shithole

>the power of meme jobs by westerners
Use your fucking brain a little bit, mate. The reason we have so many different jobs which didn't exist in the past is because we have so many fucking people which didn't exist in the past. Our population has exploded over the past 100 years and until there is some sort of reliable universal income, people need "meme jobs".
>you do nothing of value
Here is a reality check: your shitty little Eastern European nation is of no value. Hungary is a meme nation and yet another failed empire fallen into the shitter.

It amuses me greatly when Eastern Eurpean faggots act arrogant. You're no better than African shitholes and the only reason you aren't part of Russia is out of the grace of those people you spit in the face of.

Your society contributes nothing of value to the human race.

>Hungary is a meme nation
Well, you'd know, wouldn't you?

triggered hard non nation

google the martian group and neuman, retarded convict

its a fucking meme, job
if you produce something, its your best interest its good quality otherwise you wont get more orders, the easiest way to guarantee that is you get it checked directly by the company you sell to, not some arbitary 3rd party company who literally does nothing but shitpost on Sup Forums

Knowing the Grain off wood is extremely important if you wish to sell the wood in any regulated market

Wtf
Come to London and il let you live with me

Tfw working at a highspeed trainstation

looks cool

It'd look equally shitty in Russia's climate, believe me

At least if you get bored, you can pretend you're trying to board the armored train in Goldeneye.

youtube.com/watch?v=8BK-9U4bBSc

Don't worry russianon

Lel Hungary is 1000 years old it's not a meme country. And no, it was not thanks to the anglos that they don't speak Russian, it was however that the country stayed commie for a while, since the U.S encoured Hungary to revolt and when they did they left them in the shitter.

>Our population has exploded over the past 100 years and until there is some sort of reliable universal income, people need "meme jobs".
Yeah don't forget to handout shovels to people instead of excavators the next time you're building a tunnel or something.

>working in an industrial setting
>working at all

You're doing better than me.
The only jobs Greece has to offer are in the service sector (restaurants, customer support and similar garbage).

I'd take a big paycut if I could replace those scarce shit jobs with plentiful industrial ones.

>>then drove away with all cars and left them there, instructing the overseer to call for pickup only when they were done
I fail to understand what's wrong with that. I mean sure talking your transport away was a dick fucking move but have you considered that maybe they were paying your company on a per day in the field basis and had experience with previous contractors slacking around instead doing what they were sent to do and getting the fuck out of there asap?

Forest guard/guide here in Sweden.
Nothing but fresh air and nature for me. And the random lost tourist.

>It amuses me greatly when Eastern Eurpean faggots act arrogant. You're no better than African shitholes and the only reason you aren't part of Russia is out of the grace of those people you spit in the face

Holy shit son CALM DOWN
Hungary gets TOLD like that again and he’ll end himself I swear

>Work doesn’t expand to fill the time allocated
>more people don’t need just as many roads, houses, farms etc

The point he was making is that population growth is conducive to increased specialization.

fuck youre mad kek

>then drove away with all cars and left them there
>I fail to understand what's wrong with [blatant auto theft]

Is Poland even more nigtarded than actual black criminals? Even niggers know it’s wrong when they still do it. But at least they know right from wrong and ignore it.

It seems Poland doesn’t even though auto theft is wrong???

It's kinda aesthetic in its own sense

Reminds me of Half life

russians kill themselfs more now, have fun in mordor

>hungarian gullibility

I’m an American visiting friends (:

>Hungary

I think you should go back to school Shkolnik you really seem to struggle with reading comprehension.

what do you do?

kgb spy fucking spotted, tipped FBI

Vladimir Johnson

I am process engineer, in a factory built on a former bomb test site.

Nice, how much euries does it pay to do nothing? Would you replace it with a job behind a pc? (one you don't have to work in either, but just browse internet all day)

>how much euries does it pay to do nothing?
About 2500 Euro per month ( 25 800 kr)
And it's not doing nothing, I clear trails, mark hiking paths, cut down dead and dangerous trees and a lot more. I walk nearly 20 km per day.

And no I would never choose anything else. I love this job.

yo get me the same job, I'll patrol the streets of Stockholm or something

jealous

>I'll patrol the streets of Stockholm or something
Helvete, jag möter hellre en ilsken björn än gå runt där haha.

hmm, I guess you barely talk to anyone, right?
Can I apply for this job too?

True not much human contact. I run into hikers and the odd forest guy/woman out picking mushrooms etc. Maybe 10 people per week.

Sure I guess you could apply, I have no education at all in this field. Just got lucky and did well in the interview.

do you run into bears and moose? any close calls?

Yep, pretty often. But bears are very shy, biggest danger is actually moose. Damn they can be aggressive. And boar. Lot's of boar here.

Last year around Christmas I ran into a moose that was pretty much sleeping. It got startled, turned around and charged me. Luckily I was near some smaller trees so ducked in behind those and made a lot of noise. It gave up eventually.

Also snakes, lot's of adders here. Not extremely venomous but enough to make my leg swell up like a balloon. Been bitten 5-6 times in the past 8 years.

>if you produce something, its your best interest its good quality otherwise you wont get more orders, the easiest way to guarantee that is you get it checked directly by the company you sell to, not some arbitary 3rd party company who literally does nothing but shitpost on Sup Forums

Raw steel and wood products are ordered according to set standards. Multimillion contracts are signed where the manufacturer guarantees a set quality of the material, a set amount and for it all to be delivered within a set time. A subpar product being delivered is usually a breach of contract.

Plus it's shipped across the world and margins aren't big. If its only detected to be subpar once the customer gets it, it is usually as costly to ship it back as it is to send it to a local factory and have it reworked into a lower grade product.

:d
you have such a great job im rotting in some office daily

It's never too late my friend. I worked customer support for nearly 5 years before this. Hated that job.

>pic I forgot last post, the snakes we have in case you ever visit, watch out for them but don't kill/hurt them since they are protected

>tfw working with lolis

I work night and evenings in a "Pressbyrån" store (it's like a better, Swedish version of 7/11 )
It's chill, near a campus so a lot of students and such my own age.
Also eat for free here so that's a bonus.

im visiting in a month actually

What's the big fucking deal?
Just looks like Blyth

Cool. If you visit Stockholm I must advice that you visit The Vasa Museum. Simply my favorite place in the capital.
Read up about it, but you really need to visit there in person to experience it. The smell, the size of it is mesmerizing. (it's a giant warship that was on the bottom of the sea for 333 years before being raised and put into the museum)

Are you allowed to carry a shotgun or rifle?

im going göteborg, but i know about that giant ship
swedish history is very interesting

I work in a dirty mine with hazardous dust, so you're not alone.

No I'm not normally no. But during hunting season for moose and such I carry my old 1900 Lyx.
I have bear spray (really strong pepper spray) though which is better than nothing and my knife/axe so I'm not defenseless.

An axe and bear spray sounds adequate. Especially when most wildlife is relatively tame, ie brown bears and not some man-eating variant.

>mfw that looks exactly like my city's downtown rail yard, just with less snow

Sounds terrible, glad that's not my job

I
beautifull. I'd have my balls dragged over a shattered glass to get such kind of job

*beautiful

damn the commies really ruined us. everytime i see a pic of russia, it looks exactly like something i've seen here.