Why is she so great at playing autistic characters?

Why is she so great at playing autistic characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/TSCC/page/1/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/T:SCC/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's sad that she's nearing her expiration date.

>Reddit's essential female actress

At least she's aging well enough but yeah, 35 is up there.

I used to live next door to Summer Glau. She would wave to me while outside watering her grass

I never thought she was all that attractive until she had a cameo in Big Bazinga Theory on a train. She was really hot in that episode.

35 is the equivalent on having to microwave the shit out of it and still get diarrhea but not violently ill.

She's right on the edge. Could be safer to just bin it.

Tejas?

She reminds me of Amy Acker but with an extra chromosome.

Yes sir

I hope this is true because she seems like the perfect "girl next door" type. Fuck you, now I feel more alone than usual.

She wanted extra marital s. E. X

I'm just glad she married a white dude and is having children with him. The last thing I'd want to see is this woman marry some pavement ape and have a bunch of ugly mulatto children.

Trust me, when you're married, any sex is extra.

Agreed.

yeah she's done. she was a cool gal though.

>pavement ape
I like this a lot.

Her parents would have killed her if she went black. They were like that.

>tfw glauposting will never return

Good.
Newfag
Oh yeah the
>muh racist parents
Card, huh?

>implying that isn't hot

HAL Tejas?

nope

no longer hot

rip

I didn't even mean it as an insult. Amy Acker is a top tier waifu so any comparison is meant as a compliment.

She's waifu material still

Fuck off caddo shits

So even Glaufags have been infected with Sup Forumss alt right nonsense, huh? What a huge plunge downhill from the old days

Yes, because wanting white people to have white children because they'll be happier that way is a bad thing that no one has ever wanted to do before the "atl-right nonsense", huh?

Making me think of Amy Acker
Making me remember when Fred died.
Why can't I stay?

Then again, they were both in my favorite episode of Angel, "Waiting in the Wings." So that's fine.

If black people could have white children they would do it in a heartbeat. There's nothing Sup Forums about it.

>What a huge plunge downhill from the old days

I'd say it's like ski jumpers. You may think they're sliding downhill but really they're just picking up momentum to elevate, launch and fucking fly.

There's nothing wrong with that. Its just fucking stupid to if someone marries someone and you sperg out like a manchild because
>I don't like the person they chose
>muh heritage.
There are a good amount of white people in the world that's why Sup Forumstards are fucking dumb with this shit.

Name a single "white" country that doesn't have a below replacement rate birth rate and a population of non-whites with a higher birthrate or one that isn't under the threat of it.

Then again people who are looking the wrong way can't see the train barreling down on them. Wanting to keep your country, both culturally and demographically (and thus democratically) is apparently literally worse than Hitler.

Russia
Iceland
Australia
Canada

If you move the goal posts I hope your death involves choking of some kind.

Which is also a big problem. People blindly think it's a bad thing to do so when it really isnt. I think those that think that way are doing a poor job at conveying it as well as those who oppose it arent using their brains. Its a big fuckin mess really.

>Russia
Nope. Masses of illegal central Asian immigration and a higher birth rates of non-ethnic Russians from the caucasues
>Iceland
A country of fucking 300k or whatever.
>Australia
Also no, tons of non-white immigration from Asia
>Canada
Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm not even "moving the goal posts", all the countries you listed except for one that's virtually a non-country are under some sort of long term demographic threat you dishonest little shit.

Who?
What's she in?

And for numbers ethnic Russian combined with other European ethnicities make up less than 85% of their country and that's also shifting. Ice only has 329k populants so it's a non-starter. Australia went from 95% white to about 85% since the 1970's. Non-whites in Canda have gone from 10% in the mid-90's to over 20% in the current year (they track them as "visible minorities"). So yeah, go fuck yourself you delusional piece of shit.

you do realize like 75% of the land mass of Russia is in Asia right?

Literally a non-argument you stupid fuck. Pic related, someone from Altai, ie about as Asia as Russia gets, circa 5th century BC. Europe/Asia and the geographic distinct between them has no bearings on what you're trying to imply.

>inb4
>hurr it's a reconstruction, etc

>A dispute developed between the Russian authorities and the local inhabitants, who lay claim to the Ice Maiden and other Pazyryk kurgans. For 19 years after her discovery, she was kept mainly at a scientific institute in Novosibirsk, but in 2012, the mummy was returned to the Altai, where she is to be kept in a special mausoleum at the Republican National Museum in the capital Gorno-Altaisk. Future excavations of the site have since been forbidden, even though it is suspected more artifacts are inside the tomb.[8]
>A reconstruction of the Ice Maiden’s face was created using her skull, in conjunction with measurements taken from the skulls, facial features, and skin thickness of present-day Altai inhabitants. The artist who created the reconstruction, Tanya Balueva, was documented as saying that the Ice Maiden “is a clear-cut example of the Caucasian race with no typically Mongolian features.” Rima Eriknova, the director of the Altai Regional Museum, is not in agreement, commenting that, “They made the Ice Maiden completely European.”[6]
>DNA testing confirmed[how?] that the woman was not closely related to present-day peoples of the Altai, who are mainly East Asian in origin. The people of the Pazyryk culture are now believed to have had Samoyedic origins, as well as elements of Eastern Iranian and Caucasian cultures.[8]

:3

A

I wanted to bang her so hard when she was in Terminator
John was a fucking beta faggot why didn't he go for it

She looked best in the pilot
Is her career dead now?

She probably made her money and is spending time with her kid. Maybe when the kid's a teen she'll try something, idk

It's because in the pilot she was acting like a convincing human, they changed her into a beep boop from episode 2 onwards

She will play a mother just like in alphas and she will never ever again be cast as a cute autistic, innocent girl pandering towards her fanbase
Cameron was perfect

Why does Fox insist on causing so much pain?

>There are a good amount of white people in the world
Global population below 10% and shrinking with a coordinated effort to flood our homelands with the other 90% isn't what I'd call a "good amount".

>PETA
What a fag

They both look trans. That facial hair looks really fake.

Virgin

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/TSCC/page/1/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/T:SCC/
>tfw almost all of these posts are mine

>Its happening slowly in some places
>Its not happening
Rely makes ur brain do the thing

Nice

>a country going from 95% of one ethnicity to 80-85% over the course of one generation is "happening slowly".

oooooooh

If everyone race mixes enough, everyone will be everyone's people

Man up and start flirting with your wife, you'll get some everyday.

Logistically impossible.

The forehead.

>I'm just glad she married a white dude

pic unrelated? that guys hair isn't even blonde

>There are a good amount of white people in the world

You must want to look up some global population figures. Whites are a shrinking minority.

Its not just how many of us there are anyway, its how many of us there are going to be in the future. The average birth rate amongst whites is around 1.3.

If every two people have one child between them, the next generation is only going to be half as big as the previous. Simple maths.

We will be very lucky to survive the next 200-300 years.

Once we become the minority in our own nations we lose voting power. In those nations that are being replaced with muslims, we will be slaughtered in the streets.

Time, time, time... See what's become of me...