This is what Sup Forums has unironically become and there is nothing we can do to stop it except ignore it until it...

this is what Sup Forums has unironically become and there is nothing we can do to stop it except ignore it until it gets either cleaned or the troll gets bored.
>i miss god ol' rec threads or legit funny discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

************TTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*************

I see baneposting has finally been dethroned for Blaumpfposting.

/gsg/ thread on /vg/ here, I don't watch television but can someone tell me what this is all about?

>where are all the epic non right wing meme threads that are off-topic but are fine because i like them:(((

Why are you freaking out? It will play out like every other shitty flavor of the month meme that dominates the front page for awhile.

They're only fucking themselves over for when it eventually gets cracked down on, leave 'em to it.

Same guy who makes R&M threads constantly. He gets attention and cannot be banned.

Autism is nothing new.

>wwwaaaahhhh they are shit posting so i can do it too waaahhh
stop being such a retard

>cannot be banned
They can range ban him considering all he's doing is just hitting airplane mode. They've done it for less before

Ah. I too remember when I was an optimistic idealist.

Don't worry, user. You'll join the cynical realists soon enough.

>where are all the epic non right wing meme threads that are off-topic but are fine because i like them:(((

>d-d-don't call me out on my true sensibilities! i totally care about the quality of Sup Forums when theres Sup Forums threads up only

so......

GOBBLE PRIMPF

>d-d-don't call me out on my true sensibilities! i totally care about the quality of Sup Forums when theres Sup Forums threads up only
>he literally believes this

If you didn't already have all those threads hidden you are the reddit killing Sup Forums and need to kys yourself

Tourist detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk

Not enough bill Nye and pickle rick in that image 2bh

YUNKLE LUMPHF

>kys yourself
end it, lad. you are unhappy, and it won't get any better. just do it.

Does anyone else have Sup Forums moments of meme magic in png/jpg format?

If so would you please share?

>n-n-no i complain about other Sup Forums threads too! see uhh *posts on Sup Forums*
why are you calling me a tourist when people call you that all the time?

you guys do realize that it's probably Stephen making all these threads, right?

the braaap colbert thread was kino, i gotta admit

HAHAHAHAHHAHA JOLUND HUMPH

LOLOL

>wwwaaaahhhh
>d-d-don't call
>n-n-no
here is your (you)

I'm just pissed that Redditards started using kino so now we can't say it anymore. I guess every meme has its end, but what a shitty way for that one to end.

how fucking long have you browsed this board dumbass

report filter ignore

rinse and repeat

>here for game of tourists
>y-you're the tourist
LOl

Honestly Sup Forums desperately needs moderation and it has desperately needed moderation for years. If Sup Forums isn't going to moderate it, they should create a new board for film discussion that actually does get moderated.

Maybe their rationale is that Sup Forums is a quarantine for shitposters? Whatever the rationale, it's fucked up. I just wanna have good discussions about film.

you know who you are

>6 threads out of about a hundred

Oy vey! It's another shoa!

OP, and i gotta admit this made me kek. May god have mercy on your soul

Stop fucking whining you redditor at least these shitposts aren't capeshit

HOCHNALZ KLUMPH

start reporting on-topic threads.

that fucking blogpost swaglord did should be proof the mods are worse than useless

I would like to see more like this, frog posting and wojack posting with those job center threads, the stuff that came around the time of Lost