One of the funniest things I've ever seen. True comedykino

no lies detected

It's what jackass wishes it we're

It's too bad season 7 won't happen

youtube.com/watch?v=8YEd4XnsVh8

Truly the funniest shit I have ever seen in my life

The most underrated show

>kenny STILL posting this here regularly

I've seen each episode so many times I wish I could delete my memory and watch it all again new

The more and more obviously planned out it got, the more funny it was, suprisingly. For the most part.

Some of my favorites are first to touch the ground loses, who can ___?, who is the better parent, who can be blind the longest, first to get a stain loses and who can live in a van the longest.

Kenny is literally the only one in this thread shilling right now

What makes you think it's planned out?

I once worked at a restaurant where he got upset that a chick in her early 20's didn't know who he was.

he's a sad man

i call bullshit

>it's a spenny never had a chance from the start and is just being fucked with for 30 minutes episode

Hey Kenny,

For Toronto.

With love, Montreal

>it's a Kenny has it in the bag but succumbs to his own hubris episode

>white people

How does this boring shitshow exist?

I think the best example of this is the blindfolded competition. It was literally 30 minutes of Kenny relentlessly tormenting a blind Spenny, and Spenny had to do a humiliation at the end anyway.

Episode?

First guy to touch the ground loses, when Kenny falls off his segway at the end.

It was pretty good but got old like two seasons in, mainly because it was the same shit over and over. Kenny would cheat, only losing if he himself fucked up. Spenny would win if he fucked up, and the really good moments are when Spenny has won and fucked it up without even knowing how he fucked it up

That was the first episode I ever saw, and from that moment on I knew I had just witnessed true kino.

Torture episode my man.

is spenny literally retarded?

>it's a Kenny literally slips Spencer LSD episode

>watching fake reddit shows

>it's a Spenny cheats and loses anyway episode

I think they overdid it a little bit wiht never ever giving spenny a chance. Its still funny though ,but a little bit of revenge should be enacted

The saddest one was the boxing one. Kenny was smart but he was too arrogant. He should have waited till the day of the fight till he locked spenny in there.

I couldn't believe it when he faked his mother's death.

The GOAT one is where they put on the weights.

yeah he definitely would have won then

>it's a double humiliation episode

fake and gay ruins it

The Johnny crack/better rapper episode where spenny wins

I'm kind of sad that I've run it out on myself. I can almost recite every episode now I've seen them so many times over the years. I can't believe it's been almost fifteen years since season 1 aired I remember seeing it on CBC in the afternoon when it was still on there like holy shit.

Nathan For You has filled the void though for me. Why are Canadian Jews so fucking funny?

the who can wear the most weight the longest is truly PURE KINO

Haunted House is the best

The thing about that one was Spenny thought that Kenny had utterly trapped him from the start because he had absolutely no way to call Kenny's bluff, but he really didn't. All Spenny had to do was grab a 2003 instant polaroid camera, quickly flash a picture of Kenny, then take the camera back to his room and lock the door and take off his blindfold and look at the picture to see if Kenny had his off.

Starts to lose its touch when you realize how scripted it is. Some of them felt more real than others.

this is spenny we're talking about

Show isn't fake apart from a few scenes. Spenny is a legit retard as evidenced by his behaviour after KvS.

This video sums it up pretty well.

>that episode where kenny sterilizes spenny

Only the finest of comedykino.

disappointed kenny lost that one

>jews are white people

>It's a haunted house that kenny keeps offending until a literal crane collapses at the same time and everyone thinks its just a coincidence when really it was the demon inside the house fucking with him demonstrating its supreme power that can be disguised as a coincidence episode

comfykino.mpeg

Honestly congrats to Spenny for not shitting his pants the rest of the night in the house.

it probably rewarded him with a blowjob for being respetfu

Some of it is so obviously staged it kind of ruins the whole thing for me.

Plus Kenny seems like a cunt, not a funny cunt, just a straight up cunt. Like he got that one guy who was one of Spenny's camermen fired. He also seems like the kind of guy that always makes fun of jews but as soon as you call him a jew he starts crying, kinda like Howard Stern.

He was interfering with the show too much and was told not to do it, but continued to do so

>Some of it is so obviously staged it kind of ruins the whole thing for me.
It's your opinion, but imo it really doesn't. It isn't a reality show, it's a comedy, so if some things are staged it's fine, especially when over all it feels very genuine. They probably exaggerate their own personas, but you can tell that Kenny is actually a cunt and Spenny a sperglord (especially the latter, he's either the greatest actor in the whole world or is legitimately mentally challenged).

Anyway, my GOAT episode is the octopus one.

>he's either the greatest actor in the whole world or is legitimately mentally challenged
Watching the pilot for his show 'Single White Spenny' should help you figure it out.

>the episode where the whole crew got to vomit on kenny and spenny as an humiliation

>some of it

dog fucker

Laughed till i cried so many times, truly a timeless classic of comedy

how many times do you think he fapped to spenny tonguing the cat

The one where Kenny sticks a bike pump up his ass to fart louder kills me every time

The only "Jackass rip-off" that was actually funny and worked

>still no season 7 in site
>kenny and spenny growing so fucking old that it seems more and more unlikely as the years go by

>staged
you're literally not a fan of kvs if you complain about that, staging is part of the dynamic between the two of them.