THE GREAT DEBATE

Which one of these kinolords will take over Sup Forums? Expect a spike in grootposting next week.

I thought Guardians of the Galaxy was reddit but apparently you people are very well acquainted with it.

PICKLE RIIIIIIICK

grootposting doesnt even exist
colbert has practically run it's course already; you can only say KERPLUMPF so many times before it gets old
pickle rick has longevity imo

Big reveal!

also
>tfw watched a few episodes when it first came out and thought it was okay but had to search for pickle rick to keep up with memes

this.

/prg/ threads are pure Sup Forumskino

IM PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

>grootposting doesnt even exist
it will

it won't be obnoxious enough to survive

no one gives a shit about groot right now, replace him with Bill Nye the Monsters Smash

I don't get how you could Grootpost?
I mean his trademark thing is saying I Am Groot.

I'M SHIT PICKLE RICK!!

How would even you do it?

Would you just post: I am Groot?

BUY BUY BUY BUY

SELL SELL SELL

do the pickle from spongebob already!!!!!!

>expecting a spike in groof
>not shortselling groof

DBLRUMF posting is going to the moon.

>i am
>groot I am groot I
>am groot, I am groot, I am groot I am groot I am, groot
>I am groot

Baby groot only had about 20 mins screen time. I saw the movie

prumpfff posting is too hot

>12 threads
>maybe one has traction
>the other 11 have 1-4 replies

I hope you know this is the equivalent of a company buying a bunch of ad space on a subway platform. You don't have a meme, you have a marketing campaign, and eventually when you lose interest and stop posting it 10x a day, no one will remember you.

>pickle kino vs reddit groot vs boring Sup Forums spam

It's too easy senpai

This. Sup Forums coming around here to boast about its memes is like an absentee dad proudly checking up on a son that isn't even his

>haha look at my meme show hes a pickle
Vs
>mocking a failing comedian who has only one shtick and is tsundere for BMURPH

Also
>implying I ever post any threads, much less this shit

but Froompft is Sup Forums as fuck and it deformed gradually from those "So... Donald Trump" threads

> implying Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums clay

Imagine being this delusional

STOP WASTING TIME ON MEMES AND START SUCKING DICKS

Meme quality ranking:
>Pickle Rick
>le BABY Groot!
>TLUMPFposting

Reddit affinity ranking:
>le BABY Groot!
>TLUMPFposting
>Pickle Rick

based bill

Varg-Nye, NuMale guy

>not understanding the patrician irony of embracing pickle rick
>instead being preoccupied with whether a comedian is "failing" because he mocks a politician you like

it's pretty easy to see where you come from, hopefully they don't downvote you too hard when you're at home

XD I am grewt! XDDD

can anyone strip these new memes down to their very escene and explain why are they so GOAT?

It was started by intransigent crossposters, and the only reason it's funny is because it mirrors the slow decline into madness when you play cookieclicker. Which is not that funny, really. Besides, how much more can you add to what's already been done?

This is why picklerick will be celebrated for generations and colbertposting is already one foot in the grave

>politician you like

Those are some mighty hot implications.
>visiting rebbit

You just keep getting worse and worse.
Accept your overlord and superior meme.

>believing Sup Forums belongs to you because nobody cares enough to respond when you post
Go check on that other tab of yours, maybe that BBC thread you bumped has updated

Who is this guy? Can I get a quick rundown?

Gabagrumpf is grassroots in origin, Pickle Rick is a forced marketing meme

Isn't it funny that these three topics are the hottest shitposting, it almost seems like shilling.

All will go the way of pest posting.

>implying anyone who gets this salty about calling out poor quality memes that counterattack trump detractors isn't at least marginally from t_d on plebbit

Defend yourself

>STOP MAKING FUN OF MY GOD EMPEROR REEEEEEE

yeah nice meme you have there, real hilarious lad

Nice try TlumpfCorp, trying to copy the accusations leveled at you won't save you from detrimental corporate exposure

Pickle Rick is genuine art appreciated by true Sup Forums connoisseurs, drmumppgfgposting is a shortwave phenomenon that literally has nowhere to go after this point

it's not even about that anymore, it's about shooping colberts face and writing greentexts and names. wtf is pickle rick? pure shillingkino

Brahs, can we just bring back sheevposting? I miss is brahs

>I don't even know why we kept calling him Sheev and at this point i'm to afraid to ask

it was some RLM faggotry

hello fellow r/memeeconomy dude :)

>Redditors in this thread think any Zlurmpf posters are actually mad or care about Trump

Bourdainposting is the Baneposting of tomorrow.

this. it's perhaps the most ironic meme in history

i think we should start reporting on-topic threads enmasse.

no clue what effect it would have.

T H I S
H
I
S

>PICKLE RICK
>GROOT
>COLBERT
HELLA FKN EPIC, DUED
>III'M PICKE RICK, MORTY!

sheev is his name u big dummy

Drumpf and the Blumpft/ Krimpft dates all the way back to John Oliver two years ago before the election.

but this is a new Katrumpf, like Bill Nye would say, both are similar as a result of convergent evolution but they are not the same thing

>comparing pickle rick to Sup Forums cancer
fuck off

>If i keep saying it will be true!1! Uhurr

Sorry you have shit taste in memes. If it offends you that people think Colbert is a hack who says the same shit every time you are either delusional or Stephen Colbert.

and then john was reddits