POSSIBLE TERROIST HAPPENING IN UK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3701590/Police-swoop-armed-men-TWO-British-seaside-towns.html

I live locally in Brighton, and after reading the article I thought I would look up terrorism in Brighton, and got this fucking article

"BRIGHTON TERROR PLOT: Teen ISIS jihadis 'planned' gun and knife attack on seaside town"

express.co.uk/news/uk/657779/Islamic-State-ISIS-terror-plot-Brighton-jihadis-Syria

Read these two parts especially:

"The 28 strong gang, which includes five teenage girls who converted to Islam, were thought to be planning a terror attack in Brighton using knives or a pistol. "

Five teenage girls who converted to Islam!? What the fuck, so I just found out the local Muslim filth are grooming our teenage girls and converting them to Islam. FILTH.

And this part

"More than 800 British nationals, including 100 women, have traveled to either Syria or Iraq to engage in jihad.

Roughly 100 are thought dead, and 450 are thought to have returned to the UK."

450 have returned to the UK?! WHAT THE FUCK! They let fucking terrorists back into our country!? IDIOTS!!!

I had noticed Muslims have started to move here over the last few years in larger numbers, lots of Muslim owned shops etc, but I didn't all of this shit is happening here.

>knifemen
Oh, what a relief. they don't have guns.

HOW COME BIN THAT KNIFE DIDN'T WORK?!?!1!

0 dead mate it isn't happening

I used to live near Brighton. Makes me sad.

Glad my folks made the decision to immigrate. Legally.

>28 strong
If they weren't idiots they could have caused some serious mayhem.

Glad my ancestors left that shithole two centuries ago desu

Ramsgate cops got some /aesthetic/ gear going on.

Also, when do we start calling this an intifada? This is basically the same shit that happened in Israel a few months back.

well apparently Brighton needs to step up their bin game

Today is the day it didn't happen

Failed oz police station bombing

Failed raf kidnap

Failed Brazilian plots

Failed seaside happenings

Who is the god of failed happenings?

How come British police are so much more competent than French ones?

Brighton is the only constituency in the UK to have the Greens comfortably in power. It's THAT lefty.

No shit, I have ancestors from Brighton. Glad they left those faggots behind.

>Brighton is the only constituency in the UK to have the Greens comfortably in power. It's THAT lefty.

And growingly Muslim it seems.

>450 have returned to the UK?! WHAT THE FUCK! They let fucking terrorists back into our country!? IDIOTS!!!

They are not idiots.

Weve beaten a better class of bastard than this

Those are some incompetent mothefuckers.
Why must France be home to the only competent jihadis in Europe?

say thanks to the GCHQ by voting yes to install cameras in everyone's bedroom. they will watch over you in your sleep

>I live locally in Brighton

I bet you're a puff

this is such a fucking british way of saying this

i love you guys

Ha, nah I was born here bro. I'll prob move at some point, somewhere between the far left and the growing Muslim population, this city is becoming pretty hostile.

[British]

It's literally a gay enclave, it needs glassing

All meme power was poured into securing the nomination for trump. Kek now returns to his slumber

If you ever find yourself in Brighton, do not walk through Dukes mound whatever you do.

>Brighton

Mudslimes blowing themselves and faggots up. Sounds like a win-win to me lads.

Gay people will live somewhere.....
This is like when people hate 'council estates.'

The people you don't like are gonna live somewhere, so it's better to leave a place to them or they will end up living by you.

you only beat us in lonewolf terrorism last week, don't act so high and mighty already.

The only time I will find myself in Brighton is when I'm surveying the charred corpses with Commandant Roger Helmer

This has occurred to me lol, have you heard about the Gay Pride event in Brighton? It becomes so busy, you have streets so full you can barely move at times, would be a prime spot for a Muslim Terror attack, it seems kind of inevitable.

I was thinking about this recently, I myself have come into contact with really hard line Muslims here, aggressively Muslim and violent people. I am not sure what they do during Gay Pride lol, you have gay people walking around half naked all over the place doing all kinds of shit. I could see one of these Muslim people freaking out and going on the attack.

>knifemen
TWO OR MORE KNIVES? IN BRITANIA? Oh jesus christ, I hope the entire population is safe, and good lord to have to witness such horror! It's going to take generations to repair the emotional damages this day has caused to the knife-free minds of the british people. #BinTheKnife

How? I'm a UK and Finnish citizen so I wanna know how you got there. It's my dream to live there but unfortunately the US seems to favor people that hate them.

>If they weren't idiots
That's pretty much the only thing currently saving us from hourly happenings. Though it's still a bad sign for the future, once they make up a majority of the population, they can just wreak havoc without having to be very clever about it.

Should have used a truck