Ben "if it aint white shoot on site" garrison strikes again!

BASED
A
S
E
D

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/564965558408327168
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/564664734268411906
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/440339119239991296
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/169001733417213952
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/463074782205190144
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/744695460644925440
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/738562844124446720
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/169003034880376832
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755067937174716420
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/504540440813916160
blog.twitter.com/2016/announcing-the-twitter-trust-safety-council
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He can't keep getting away with this!

ben has been so based since the whole trump thing

>shut it down

Come home Ben

At the risk if sounding like a sjw, it's not denouncing free speech to ban milo off twitter.

Twitter is a private website and the owners have decided they don't want milo posting on THEIR website.

Now post the original.

he lurks, right? he should trip

Sight you fucking retard.

>defending a homo
>"Nationalist"

>Shut it down
one of us
one of us
one of us

Ben if you are here just know that I love you and your comics make me happy

Begone Christ cuck.

The issue people have is how unbalanced their enforcement is, feel free to ban Milo but don't leave up literal ISIS accounts and niggos calling to kill all whites / cops.

stfu potato nigger

>Harassment is free speech
Why is Ben such a cuck?

Twitter has become more like a utillity than a website now, given the goverment institutions use it for offical announcements.
a phone company can't ban you for not liking the conversations you have. It's going to need to be.. they can't ban people and still remain an "offical" platform for so many gvt agencies, political leaders, etc...

Sure but Twitter claims to support free speech and open discourse, if you're dishonest, and blatant about it....expect to get shit

At this point I don't know if Swedish people are doing it to perpetuate the meme or they have become one with it.
Tell me Sven, are you a cuck or are you just pretending?

CЧУT ИT ДOШH

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/564965558408327168
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/564664734268411906
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/440339119239991296
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/169001733417213952
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/463074782205190144
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/744695460644925440
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/738562844124446720
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/169003034880376832
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755067937174716420
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/504540440813916160

>cuck
There are levels of irony here that may never be properly understood.

Leslie Jones, you’re doing it wrong. Free speech on the Internet is an extremely valuable right that we must not lose. Unfortunately the Internet comes with a sordid underbelly that we must tolerate to keep that free speech intact. I also once wanted revenge. I was ready to say or do anything to make it stop. I pounded the table for ‘moderation.’ Facebook found it easier to shut me up than remove my tormentors. Why? Because lately it seems right-leaning libertarians and conservatives are assigned the blame. Milo Yiannopoulos has an Oscar Wilde-like wit that can hurt the feelings of the left and social justice warriors, but he should not be silenced because of "hurt feelings". Twitter was out of line shutting down his free speech. He may have hurt your feelings, but if you’re willing to be in the public eye, then criticism must be expected
If we ban hate speech outright it means there will be someone out there who gets to decide what hate speech is—and that’s a noose we don’t want to see tightened. We don’t need censors and scolds telling us what we can say and cannot say. We don’t need commissars of free speech regulating the Internet.
Do us all a favor—stop being a victim. Stop the complaining. Laugh it off. Stop caring. Step out of your personal hell. And tell Twitter to reinstate Milo’s free speech.

Ben Garrison

The difference is that ISIS accounts and the blacks don't target someone direct. They target the group which makes it harder to do something against them

Milo meanwhile targeted someone directly

As expected from Ben "The Walking Holocaust" Garrison. Based.

Takes a cuck to know a cuck, and Ben is obviously a cuck.
Shut up leaf

One man's harassment is another man's thoughtful commentary. Milo did nothing wrong.

Being "offended" seems to be enough to shut down the expression of one's opinions. But that's not what adults do, is it?

Life is difficult and you will encounter views you don't like, and if your not adult enough to endure that, then you have no place in a free society. Go join the ranks of dictators and theocrats, instead. You'll find that they'll welcome you with open arms.

I'm almost impressed however he wrote down "HIM" not "IT". You know "Shut it down."

Ben "when he see a coon he's shotgun go boom " garrison

>Twitter has become more like a utillity than a website now, given the goverment institutions use it for offical announcements.

Time to nationalize Twitter

That cartoon resemble a human too much
also milo should look like jew

what the fuck kind of logic is this

Did you really just say black twitter doesn't target specific people and harass them? Because they do that all the time

>SWEDEN YES

not a sjw but milo is a cunt

>don't target someone correct
>ISIS a literal terrorist group bent on butchering everyone

What about that baking company that refused gay people

Using your logic they should be allowed to do it but they werent so what's your point here?

>defending a (((fag)))
>"nationalist"

reddit ben garrison plz go

I think we've reached the point where certain websites have become too massive and centralizing to use the "private company" excuse. Censoring a tweet is even more damning than censoring a person with a megaphone.

>One man's harassment is another man's thoughtful commentary
And one mans thoughtful post is another man's shitpost.

But do tell me how saying "rejected by another black man" to a man is thoughtful leaf cuck
The same kind of logic that gets you in trouble for saying you are going to kill the president but saying you will blow up Congress does nothing

He's a really good artist. Loved his Brexit one the most.

it aint racist if strong independent black woman says it
Nignog folks!

>At the risk if sounding like a sjw
Remember when the term was called playing Devil's Advocate instead?

>It's a leftists suddenly care about the specific wording and scope of the Constitution episode

Boy the frequency of the antisemitic shops sure went down ever since Ben came out as pro-Trump and anti-SJW

>bakery refuse to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple because they're Christian
>>YOU CAN'T DO THAT! IF YOU OPEN A BUSINESS YOU HAVE TO SERVE EVERYONE!
>Milo says a few mean things to a silver-back gorilla
>>IT'S THEIR PRIVATE BUSINESS, THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT!
"no"

>no one's posted the real version yet

I don't hang out on twitter so how would I know that? But do the blacks go the twitter of a police station and tell them that they're going to kill them?
Not on twitter

They should be allowed not to do that, just like Twitter should be able to ban whoever they want.

And we should be able to express our opinion's on this.

>anonymous board
>lel this website should be more like Reddit

holy fucking shit, it's real

we have turned memes into reality

>but saying you will blow up Congress does nothing
Call for harm is universally illegal.

Yes but a lot of people dont get this. azalea banks or however you spell her name was banned for this reason too, didnt see a fuss made over her tho.

American "freedom"

Also notice all the long time libbos who got suckered in by Trump

Never had any freedom principles to begin with

>Twitter, a private company, enforcing their individual corporate policy is a freedom of speech issue
You chucklefucks sure are stupid. What do you want to see? Legislation that dictates what and what isn't acceptable for private bodies to regulate within their own private domains? Sounds like some libsuck shite to me

checked

that IS the real version.

Private company or not, that is still denying free speech. You're thinking of the First Amendment. They're two different things.

t. Achmed Mohammed Abdul

Let's have a PUTCH!!!

PUUUUUUUTCH!

so most of the online video games are breaking the law as well

First Amendment guarantees that the government will not pass any laws suppressing freedom of speech/press/religion/expression/assemble.

It doesn't guarantee you being able to say whatever you want without facing consequences from other people.

Mr shotgun

Really thought this was going to be a fellow burger. Pleasantly surprised.

He's portraying Leslie wrong. She's way too favored there.

>everything legal is ethical

Azaelea banks was calling specific people faggots, which she had already done. She had always been overtly hate-filled and confrontational. When she finally became indefensible beyond "muh strong woke black woman" SJWs turned on her and twitter banned her. It's actually also a case of selective enforcement because if Twitter had applied the same standard to her that they did to Milo she would have been banned a long time ago.

Milo didn't encourage anybody to attack Leslie to my knowledge. He definitely didn't throw slurs. He just said she was illiterate, gave her movie a bad review, and said to calm down over the hate mail which Jones was constantly retweeting.

Twitter had been looking for a reason to ban him forever so they poached him for this. This is a blatant violation of twitter's "commitment" to free and open speech. They can and will go after you for the actions of others who might agree with you. Just because the first amendment technically allows something doesn't mean it's not a free speech issue.

I think it's really pathetic how low has Ben gone just to please Sup Forums so they stop shopping his cartoons.

I know you're here Ben, this isn't going to work.

Dan "Hold her tighter, She's a fighter" Schneider

>private website

what popular website ISN'T private for fucks sake? or can you shitpost on white house gov?
if everything's private does it mean that free speech laws become irrelevant?

Yes it does nigger
The right to swing your arms end were a person's nose begins.

bring back communism pls
let country own everything so the laws apply

Bunch of faggots harassing L. Jones. She's got an IQ below 80, she barely has agency....

Why are you targeting her instead of the sony executives that made that stupid movie? S M H

>Sweden literally defending Isis

Then what about the hordes of SJW's that have been doing to people on social media for YEARS what Twitter said Milo did, yet still have their accounts?

>Yes it does nigger
Yeah? Can you please point out where exactly?

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
>Americans in charge of knowing their own Constitution

blog.twitter.com/2016/announcing-the-twitter-trust-safety-council
>Feminist Frequency
Twitter has no intention in worrying over banning those they find offensive. Its time to move on.

nice extremist thinking there
I meant that if something's private that doesn't exactly mean that you can do anything you want with it, websites or weapons

besides either you have free speech or you don't
no gray area, because it's like being "somewhat pregnant"

Ben is getting really good at this stuff lately.

We got to the point we don't even have to edit them anymore

Thats actually pretty funny.

Lets be honest though, it wasn't Milo's fault and twitter needed a sacrifice in order to save face.

Yeah and this is my bakery, I don't want to sell you a cake.

>I meant that if something's private that doesn't exactly mean that you can do anything you want with it
Yes it does you retard. Free speech doesn't mean you can't kick someone out of your house for insulting you or the other guests.

Man, even the Zyklon Ben caricature of Jones looks better than she does in real life.

Twitter is a publicly traded company

>not Post busters
>not Tweet busters
Come on, Benny

>literally said sam adams quote on the matter
U dumb nigga

Based Ben

Publicly traded doesn't mean publicly owned. Twitter is a privately owned company.

ben was nice, she is so much more uglier in real life

there is a slight difference between (private) interior of your house and a (public) forum, which twitter aspires to be

They claim that its a free marketplace of ideas. They might not have a speech issue, but its definitely false advertising. Same with facebook and the shit they pull

We accidently used meme magic to make swedes into bigger cucks than they already are. We need to be careful with our powers my white friend

>which twitter aspires to be
that's the key word, they promote themselves as a bastion of free and open communication (just as long as you're not a conservative)

Ben "killing Schlomo in slow-mo" Garrison

>shut it down
OY VEY

Who is milo? What happend?

Point out where does the 1st amendment guarantee you won't face consequences from other people for what you say

>own a public park, it's privately owned but anyone can use it
>place nice big signs up saying "no niggers"
Haha it's private property though haha :) why're you angry haha

Anyone got that pic of all her racist tweets towards white people?

You can't win pulitzers like this Ben.
I just can't imagine Horsey pulling something stupid like this, pandering to fringe political personalities, the fuck happened to him?

Forum accessible to the public doesn't mean a publicly owned forum. It's a privately owned forum and they have the right to kick out anyone they want.

Then it's a false advertising issue, not a freedom of speech issue.