wh*Tes
le 44% amerimutts
commies

first for BLACK

KARA BOGA be praised

mashALLAH

ayooo hol up

wh*Te genocide when?

Shouldn't include the Turkish, Iberians, Arabs, italians or any of those other "honorary" titles you want to hand out.

Black Americans
Africans
Afro-Latinos
Afro-Brazilians

and that's literally it. The only thing being hyper-inclusive does it dilute your race, take it from it a wh*te man who's studied the effects first hand.

>this mad whitey

>44%

the only thing really black are africans, everything who remains are mongrels, don't try to damage control niggermutt.
Obama is a mulatto, a mongrel with white blood, he obey to his protestant and jewish overlords and don't even care about your shitty nigger americans, in fact his father was a rich african.
you are all mongrels and your black ancestors were sell by africans kings.

We must recognize that the only TRUE blacks are those from francophone africa, and ALL other """blacks""" are secretly anglo saboteurs

Fuck Wh*teroaches

how many cracKKKers are we going to slaughter today my BLACK brothers

>tfw none of you can prove you're black
Why are all you white devils larping as black people now, the fuck did I miss

this
not that being african black is a good thing

I'm a black russian

First off I don't believe you, second off how are black people treated in your country?

the day of the BBC is soon upon us, my BLACK brother
the day the streets will be washed with wh*Te pig blood
the day we sacrifice our lives for KARA BOGA
INSHALLAH
>44% BLACK

KARA

Greeks are BLACK

TÜRKS are BLACKer than the BLACKs in amerimuttland those %10-15 wh*te in them

oi bruv british is black innit f am

have*

Baruch KARA BOĞA

JEALOUS WHITEBOI

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

WHITE BOYS, THEY CAN'T FUCK, THEY CAN'T FIGHT AND THEIR ASSES ARE TIGHT.

Oh, so it's a false-flag system where you perpetuate a militant idea from a group you hate or feel threatened by (blacks, sjws, etc.) to make the problem seem larger than it actually is and sow even more hateful seeds among people of various countries and continents.

Carry on then fellow BLACK kangs, the day we bathe in the blood of wh*Te oppressors shall soon come KARA BOGA

YOUR NOT BLACK

the one who made that copypasta seems to be very gay and repressed.

>

Are Indians welcome?

>Oh, so it's a false-flag system where you perpetuate a militant idea from a group you hate or feel threatened by (blacks, sjws, etc.) to make the problem seem larger than it actually is and sow even more hateful seeds among people of various countries and continents.
(You)

bump for KARA BOGA

Why would I hate black people? They are way friendlier and nicer than ayrabs or amerisharts here.

Hello my melanin-rich friends.

proud BLACK here
hello brothas

The wh*toid demon has gone too far these days. We need a lebensraum for our melanoid race, and Europe shall be it.
Remember, it is a duty of the KARA BOGA to dominate the wh*te

You call yourselves BLACKS, but has your ENTIRE nationality banned from Stormfront butthurt wh*Te page?

I wish someday i could reach that level of KARA

Praise black tatar women

>Blacker than you,Albert.

Are pajeets black?