Who did this?

Who did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup
forbes.com/sites/alexkonrad/2015/01/20/taykey-raises-15million-from-google-chairman-eric-schmidt/#525891502619
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/30/third-gender-a-short-history/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8How
youtube.com/watch?v=KLyfrb15v-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup Forums-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/

Based Jay did this

the author dumbass

Alternative medicine frauds are modern day snake oil salesman and marketing bullshit cures as ancient secrets of the orient is a joke

>Isn't an accredited scientist in anyway
>Doesn't even have a PHD
>"If people feel like a different gender... then they are scientically that gender"
>Power Slam Poetry about changing your gender

Disgusting

swaglord you fucking retard

Based jay

It is a mystery

It's a Sup Forums mod making a plea to liberal Hollywood to be more subversive so idiots on Sup Forums become good sheep again.

They won't listen, of course.

Jay Irwin, apparently.

>Literally works for an Israeli digital intelligence company
forbes.com/sites/alexkonrad/2015/01/20/taykey-raises-15million-from-google-chairman-eric-schmidt/#525891502619

'HAHA Based Jay am I right guys what a cool goy! We'll be dropping epic redpills now for sure!"

But does he do it without any kind of fiscal compensation?

Whatever you say Mohamed.

Janitors are not mods, newfriend.

>Its another "Reddit newcomer acts like the Jews are no big deal" episode

i want to suck jay's cock

if i was doing a science show it would be very unlikely that I would tackle global warming in an episode because I don't think I could adequately prove or disprove it before a studio audience through firsthand experimentation.

i want Sup Forums to leave

>adtech professional

yeah fucking right, I sent an email asking them how much their ads cost because I wanted to put up a banner about how Asuka is best girl on Sup Forums and they never even responded.

can you cancerous faggots stop phoneposting?

A based ally!

A better topic would be a discussion on how to mitigate the effects of climate change, regardless of human contribution.

Americans wouldn't watch it anyway. People opposed to it would just claim that it's a conspiracy or make fun of research, "They counted bubbles in ice. Real scientific there, Labcoat Larry."
It doesn't matter at this point anyway, as I'll have some methane dumpers operational by next year.

I want to go back to the era of Sup Forums when it was a bunch of social outcasts that hated everyone and just wanted to talk about anime and make distasteful jokes. I'm so tired of these "movements" holding my favorite website hostage.

Can you buy a phone? Lmao jk that was a rhetorical question, you poor fucking fruit.

when they push hard enough people push back

Lol

I .Mean right?! Poorfags smdh ctfu

push back ELSEWHERE FAGGOT I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT GODDAMN MOVIES FUCK YOU EVERY GODDAMN THREAD IS ABOUT THIS SHIT OR DEVOLVES INTO THIS SHIT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

THAT'S WHERE YOU BELONG YOU CUNT

>he's excited about just discovering Sup Forums
>can't wait until he gets home to post on his PC
>phoneposts

>host sits behind desk
>Today, our episode concerns global warming
>We won't be doing any experiments because such a thing would be impossible to prove before a live studio audience, particularly since it is difficult for even the experts in the field to do
>do not believe anyone who claims they can prove it so simply
>this concludes our episode on global warming

ever since the china man bought this place from moot. its been shit. also Sup Forums is annoying as fuck. theyre like the fedora white knight faggots but now in some new political form.

is this the /ourguy/ general? seems like it is

Thank You Based Jay

TYBJ

Okay, let's talk about movies.

Like...

GET OUT and HIDDEN FIGURES

>sjw bullshit
>"leftist"
fuck off america. get nuked

anime will never be good again, sorry

This.

>when it's a based Jay episode

wtf i love mods now

>it wasn't real leftism!

>caring about sjw shit
>calling people leftist

youre just as bad as they are

>what is Pong
>what is OnePunchMan
>what is Lain
>what is Shirobako
>what is Amagi
>what is A Scum's wish

fuck off

>t. breitbart reader

it has nothing to do with hiroshima, its just that Sup Forums has been in the news a lot lately and people from reddit think they need to come here and convert people with their retarded buzzwords.

I don't need to read Breitbart to get sick of you leftist faggots never owning up to your failures

a kushner's pawn

lol

you know how annoying u sound? ur the same as they are just on the opposite end

gingermod

Reddit was a mistake

>t. never read a book but thinks he knows everything

Well well well, the leftroaches are all coming out from under the floors.

>Facebook memes
Lol ez their. Kiddo

not an argument

Here's an article from Foreign Policy magazine (hardly a leftist source, to avoid bias):

foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/30/third-gender-a-short-history/
The existence of a variance in gender identity is very well accepted amongst historians, anthropologists, psychologists, etc.

The vast majority of people fit in one of two categories, it's true. Although I'd argue nobody really fits perfectly. There are effeminate men who wholeheartedly identify as men, and butch women who would never consider themselves transgender. An example of the latter is Lea DeLaria from Orange Is The New Black, who is very butch, but has never had a male gender identity. She's just butch.

There is a small population, however, that crosses over entirely. People here want to pretend that gender was really simple until Tumblr was invented, but it's never been

There's an automated process retard. It shows you how much your ad would cost right there

ya see, annoying thats why no one likes you guys. im not even a leftist. im pretty middle of the road, the true superior faction.

Go back to Sup Forums.

Didn't you read the article? That doesn't work anymore, Schlomo.

at least they have all that sweet free speech over there!

anime's gay son

Gender is a constructed series of roles probably growing out of how the different sexes needed to act in a tribal setting. Given that in a hunter-gatherer tribe a female often has a baby on her hip to feed it and therefor cannot really hunt, she is typically given the role of gathering food and herbs for the tribe. There are other more specific examples of the way females and males must live differently in such tribes, due to their physiological differences and the fact that females are the ones that must give birth. Gender roles, such as they are, likely sprang from this natural, near-animalistic system. Gender exists in the same way money exists. It's a very useful humanwide fabrication for large societies, an abstraction of something culturally important- with money, it is trade value. With gender, it is one's societal role.

You have Swaglord and dozens of other shills shitting up the place who literally work for the Trump administration as well as other monied interests like the Oculus Rift guy and his "Nimble America" cronies.
Sup Forums exists so rich motherfuckers can brainwash impressionable, alienated young men into being corporate bootlickers.

Literally show people a greenhouse you dumb fuck

>accusing the Sup Forums staff of being Trump shills

what

Get the fuck out of here reddit

>expects free speech on a website
lol one day you'll grow up

>the Oculus Rift guy
Fuck those assholes trying to convince me that piece of shit RE7 is the saviour of gaming.

>he doesnt know
lol

Swaglord is literally writing articles for Jared Kushner you troglodyte

Except given the evolution of the tribe, gender has become a genetic role as well. Females who are better at caretaking are chosen as mates. Males who are better at hunting are chosen as mates. Their offsprings are genetically predisposed to be better at those activities. You might have a point about gender being a societal role at the dawn of civilization but after thousands of years, it is very much a biological encoding as it is a societal one.

Take your Mensch-tier conspiracies to Reddit, conspiratard

>world is shattering
>r-redditors
>_

Next you'll say the jews are behind it all.

>theyre like the fedora white knight faggots but now in some new political form.

That's because they're the same group more or less. It's not hard to trace the path from the people who called themselves "nice guys" years ago and whined years ago about how women ignored them despite how nice they were to them to the crowd that currently makes up the alt right. It was the moment they got bitter enough about it to become MRAs that this whole mess started.

There is no third gender. There always have been extremely rare genetic mutations like hermaphrodites but they are just a mistake of nature. None of the stuff in this article is even relevant towards that.

i'm not stealing your shittier memes bruh

Why does your post read like something straight out of Reddit?

This, they should've been proud male-feminists and fought for womyns rights

What the actual fuck?

so the mods have literally been infiltrated by Sup Forums?

I fucking hate this place.

I'll be glad when Trump is impeached so we won't have to hear from these cuckservatives ever again.

Nimble Agent here. It's true. All of it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8How far can you get through?

The mods have always been right-wingers you disgusting newfaggot shill, there are about three outspoken left-wing mods, and one of them, a dirty weaboo, was de-modded a few months ago. Fuck off back to r*ddit

show them how to get there
lol

That's right user, you always have to choose between two flavors of shit! Don't you dare go thinking for yourself or anything like that!

> 38k dislikes

And they think they're winning

>against the rules to publicly name Sup Forums mods
>best emma's face when Sup Forums mods publicly name themselves

I agree. Fuck western society. TIME FOR A FUCKING RED QUEER REVOLUTION HELL YEAH!

>and they never even responded.
Based NerdLord
>Asukafags BTFO

This convinced me that Bill is indeed right. There is no God.

Trump over hillary, I respect myself too much as a man to contribute to "the glass ceiling" being broken and "toppling the patriarchy". Also conservative supreme court majority inbound, sjws are doomed

>i-i respect myself a m-man to take richmans dick
lol

And that's exactly what they want. You're just being forced to squabble over different types of identity politics while both parties screw you over economically
youtube.com/watch?v=KLyfrb15v-Q

Is it true that the reason Sup Forums has become so much more Sup Forumsish in the past year or so is because Kushner has this board in the palm of his hands?

yes fagl0rd is literally a shilling faggot

He broke anonminicity, its a baneable offense.

It doesn't really bother me that Sup Forums calling out leftist bullshit is bleeding out to other boards. What worries me is that Sup Forums's braindead godcuckoldry is coming with it.

>He thinks leftists and liberals are the same thing

back to Sup Forums