Ah yes, it appears it is Slytherin in the lead with 500 points

Ah yes, it appears it is Slytherin in the lead with 500 points...

*loud applause and banging on tables from the vicinity of Slytherin*

...HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too bad howeverposting died so quickly

howeverposting is the only Sup Forums meme that I helped kickstart. It will forver hold a special place in my heart.

Yes yes well done, Slytherin, well done Slytherin, HOWEVER - there are some last minute issues we need to take into account.well, actually there's only one issue, and that's that Slytherin house is a part of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>tfw everytime theres a however thread somebody posts your oc however edition dullposting intro

Harry Potter series is best.
digits confirm

Yes yes, well done other memes, well done.

HOWEVER

Yes yes, well done communications, well done.

HOWEVER

yes, yes, well done, superman, well done.

HOWEVER

I like how they had stopped giving a shit about the house cup by the third film.

I went to a posh secondary school in the UK with houses. It worked out that way too here, all the younger kids loved the idea of them, and after 2 years, no one gave a fuck and we weren't motivated by getting house points.

It would be kinda weird to care about that shit when wizard hitler is slowly taking over everything and wants nothing more than kill you

Yeah, just like all kids eventually don't care about getting gold stars or tick marks in classes.

Why would you even care when Dumbledore can fuck over your house anyway?

What the fuck these are actually a thing?

It perplexes me how there are so few house points on the table when hermione seems to get ten for answering any question at all.

Also how are there only about 20 teachers max yet up until year 4 or 5 nobody has any free lessons. There are 2 classes per year group with (a conservative guess of) 5 classes a day. Also why do they live in a castle when each teacher has one specific classroom

>Tfw when our house was the underdog and kept loosing. Then in the last 3 years i was there we won it every year

Slytherin was always the underdog of Arry Potter, deserved better to be honest family

Hogwarts is 98% hallways, secret rooms and lethal traps, the rest is classrooms and dorms.

The best theory I have is that Hogwarts faculty and student body used to be bigger, until Voldemort killed a lot of young people in the war who didn't grow up to have children.

It doesn't explain why Gryffindor LITERALLY never has a class with the Ravenclaws in Harry's year, even though Ginny and Luna share classes in the year below.

Also, do wizards pay taxes?

>all kids eventually don't care about getting gold stars
Some of them don't, even as they enter adulthood.

Sadly, there's nobody to give them pretty gold star to wear it everywhere nowadays.

BUY MY FUCKING GAME

yes yes well done dullest poster well done, HOWEVER

it was worth it for this Kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

>“Can I have a look at Uranus too, Lavender?” said Ron.
Why was this line omitted from the film? Seems integral to the character and plot development.

give me my points

i still sometimes go back and watch this and laugh

haha

Yes yes well done, well done, however

FIRST FILM
>Duhmbaldor I've come for the points

The last scene
>you go dumbledore, go for the points, ill hold them here

KINO

Anyone has the screenshot of the HOWEVER filled catalog? Never laughed so hard in my entire life

wjy didn't they get rid of houses after voldemort, seems like all it does is set people against each other. considering 99%of the death eaters were slytherin they might have noticed a problem

One way to make teens work harder by competition. Mine just resorted to outright bribery with, if you have 200 Merit marks by the end of the year we'll take you to a theme park.

what the fuck is wrong with brits?

it's like you intentionally do every retarded shit possible

This shit right here is why Draco went as far as he did to kill this old fuck

>"And to Slytherin I award one hundred... lashes. Per student. Hang their skins on the parapet!"

A bit too much for a kids movie I think, the again it was the 2000's

Australian catholic school here, same thing except it stayed competitive somehow

You mean wizard Trump, right?

What's the difference?

what did the losers get?

Kek, we had the same at my school, they stopped doing it in year 10 though as kids were complaining it was "unfair" that their house didn't get to go.

>do wizards pay taxes?
If you're referring to how the school gets funded, I like to believe the house elves run a sweatshop out the back

My brother just got an award from HR for putting out a fire at his job.

"Voldemort is nowhere near as bad as Trump" - JK Rowling

>start out as a dark wizard
>learn a lot of incredibly useful and powerful shit
>become one of the good guys later
>use said powerful shit to help people
>everyone loves you

so why is being dark bad again? seems like a necessary step

Because in universe a "Dark" wizard literally has to declare aloud the fact that they have nothing but nefarious intentions and are sexually aroused by evil.

Rowling's a hack. The school is clearly meant to have atleast 1000 students, probably as many as 2000. Yet we only hear of 8 kids in Harrys class. They should be atleast 50.

why do liberals complain about pig cops until some shit gets stolen or a nigger moves in too close?

>it's real
Uhmmmm... sexist much?

whats the song

Beaten. No I think they just stayed at school and had an easy day. You had to be both really stupid and disruptive to not be able to wrack up 200 by work, begging a generous teacher towards the end, or just good old forgery.

WHy does he wear the hat?

>yes yes well done Salieri well done

As a Slytherin, this shit really triggers me.

>Decides to give the cup to Gryffindor because a bunch of first years did some extracurriculars or some shit.
>Gave 50 WHOLE POINTS EACH to a kid who played "the best game of chess evah!"
>Hung up our banners first, then did a lame bait and switch by changing it to Chaddindor.

Pretty sure it was because Dumbles was from that house and was sick of our six-year streak.

>lavender acts super offended by this
>ends up begging ron to go balls deep in her anus anyways in the half blood prince

Did he plant a seed by saying this? Did this seed grow and was it the primary reason Lavender wanted his dick so bad? Is Ron actually a genius at sexual conditioning? Bloody hell

DAHMABALDORE GIVE ME THE POINTS

November by Max Richter

Also, Lavender was a primo 10/10 trap with a magically enhanced boipucci and feminine penis.

xp

Yes, Ron actually wrote The Game, but he had to use a pseudonym for the muggle world. How do you think he ended up with Hermione?

Pretty daring by Chris Columbus to include such an abusive scene in a flick for children

He did give harry a book that was basically the same in the seventh book (so harry had better luck fucking his sister, not that he needed the help anyways)

God I miss these threads

>"God I miss these threads"

>Yes yes well done, Slytherin, well done Slytherin, HOWEVER - there are some last minute issues we need to take into account.well, actually there's only one issue, and that's that Slytherin house is a part of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises

Painfully long winded and forgoes a natural transition into the pasta in favor of an unrelated opening sentence that ruins the pace.

Harry Potter was never good

>lavender acts super offended by this
Oddly enough, it's the teacher that gets mad. Lavender doesn't even mind, foreshadowing her interest in Ron.

It's like Pottery.javascript:;

t. Armond White

>First movies
>Mostly underage children throughout the whole room

>Last movies
>Mostly teenagers and no child to be seen in the whole school

What's the demographic phenomenon here?

this made me so angry. amazing how kids just eat this up

>What's the demographic phenomenon here?

First world childlessness

True. Trelawney was just jelly because she wanted that fat ginger cock to destroy her ass. She was clearly sexually frustrated the entire series. That's why Lavender and Parvati stay after class, to give their favorite teacher some much needed relief.

>Be a nerdy Sup Forums neet who never sees the sun.
>Qt 8/10s show interest but girls like this in the pic think I'm disgusting.
Don't understand.
Don't care to.

>Qt 8/10s show interest
Out.

It's a meme that shouldn't be funny and have lasting power, but like Baneposting it's evergreen.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Rough beginning but this pasta is 10/10

Are you white?

I feel you fellow Slytherbro

>Emma will never be this hot again

these were fun times, tho