Who is hyped to see the greatest sporting comeback tomorrow?

who is hyped to see the greatest sporting comeback tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

record.pt/futebol/futebol-nacional/liga-nos/benfica/detalhe/paulo-goncalves-preso-por-corrupcao-ao-servico-do-benfica.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally no one

u wrong

If you watched the Portuguese League you would be hyped.

Don't say Sporting, please

0-6

*1-7
I am initiated in the mysteries of the great Bandarra, Vieira and Pessoa. I am the Covered One. Mine is the Empire that is Fifth and the India of the East

First goal scored by Brahimi, for starters, at the 12th minute, number of the most important player of them all

Second goal scored by the Son of Sun Day, at the minute that is the 18th

Third goal scored by Patience, the best of virtues, too, at the 27th minute, number of leagues won by FC Porto and league editions without which Liverpool has won the league

Fourth Goal scored by the Olive Tree, the symbol of Portugal standing against the Mick False Greatest Ally, at the 33th minute, symbol of doubles

A Liverpool goal scored by Hector Herrera, HH, The Abortion Face Of Mexixo, at his own goal, at the 45+1minute, minute of despair

New FC Porto goal once again by Goncalo, his hattrick of glory, at the minute that is the 69th, which is the mirror number of the 96

Sixth goal scored by Dalot at the 74th minute, representing the power of youth and the number of FC Porto trophies

Seventh and final goal scored at the greatest minute of them all, in homage to King-Emperor-God Kelvin, by the Artist of the Foul, the Master of the Kill, the God of the Art: MaxiDeus, the Upper God. All Glory to the Dragon at that moment and the end of the Everton's Bastard Spawn. The Autistic Poo In The Loo Soldier of Bhaccus dies of shock, so do the Dumb Slovak and the two Insane Codefishermen

Reminder that Porto are shit and their league was exposed once again when Liverpool beat them 0-5 at their own ground

>chad lost 0-5 at home to the virgin scouser

pathetic

>mfw when reading this thread

Kek you really are autistic. I hope you get it right.

That's not autism, you dumb fool. Just wikipedia

>all these Porto posters not over here for the game

SAD!

>keeps his country relevant in europe
no offence, but you're doing a piss poor job of that

Bump

explain portuguese big three dynamics pls
who is chad

Gonna be a comfy AF game lads

inshallah

this fucking guy lmao

record.pt/futebol/futebol-nacional/liga-nos/benfica/detalhe/paulo-goncalves-preso-por-corrupcao-ao-servico-do-benfica.html

When you think it couldn't get worse for Benfica

LESS THAN ONE HOUR