“No”

Pretty sure it's the other way around.

laugh back

>He browses /p*l/
End your existence

Here's your (You)

how else am I supposed to get my news?

nobody cares el mutto

How do you know what Sup Forums is doing?

you hate anglos very much

Bullshit. Sup Forums is scared of Sup Forums.

Don't worry, you have a hot stud as your prime minister. You are still the winner. Say hello to Justin Trudeau for me.

Sup Forums is scared of literally fucking everything. They have the worst cast of paranoid persecution complex that I've ever seen.

Sup Forums is more paranoid than fucking/x/

No, not scared. Disgusted.

Yes, scared. It's fear which fuels their tribal bullshit.

No, it's literally disgust. The Germans did not fear the Jews and the Gypsies etc. They were disgusted by them. They viewed them as a disease that needed to be cleansed. Sup Forums rightly views niggers and muslims etc the same way today. It's not a fear circuit at all. Fear never produces hatred. It's a disgust circuit that does that, for very good evolutionary reasons.

>going to Sup Forums

So from what I gather, first it's Africans and Muslims, then it's slavics. Then East Asia needs to be destroyed to secure dominance over any remaining resources. Then it's white liberals or dissidents in our ethnically homogeneous totalitarian society.

Then it's women who need to be subjugated and categorized to ensure superior offspring. Then it's drug abusers, low life scum, intellectually inferior and mentally ill people. Then it's the darker whites. Then the whites like me I find a reason to hate like two SNPs in their DNA.

Now I have achieved utopia in this hyperbole Olympics because I never thought that America, all western governments, slavs, meds, arabs and East Asians wouldn't bend over and let us ragtag group of Aryans destroy them, and that other whites would have no objection to us presiding over their lives

Even stormfront and RL neonazis are more realistic

because a bunch of virgin teenager mongrels who haven't done anything worthy of in their lives have any right to be disgusted by anyone kek

here obviously

Woah

Based.

@82064461
I'm tired of this fucking leaf making threads about that containment board. Fucking ban leafs already, mods. Oh, wait, they can't do it because the faggots are leafs too, fucking shit.