Why does this piece of shit get to get away with raping male children...

Why does this piece of shit get to get away with raping male children? He even had his friend who later got convicted of diddling kids do the DVD commentary for x men with him

How does he still have a career

Polanski raped a little girl, fled the country, and has had constant support from progressive Hollywood liberals for his actions. Being a pedo rapist is par for the course.

Men cannot be raped, user.

>welp, caught me sleepin

He deserves to be free, for having made The Usual Suspects.

Stop fucking women

Start fucking underaged twinks

Name one person he's raped.

Apocalypse

It's okay. He then gives them roles in movies.

Hollywood is run by jews, and jew leaders (rabbis) suck baby dicks in front of their congregations with no consequences. No reason for them to go after the pedophilia in Hollywood.

I wouldn't worry about it goy

Gay guys are pretty weird looking.

That's not about sex though. They did that back in the old days to prevent disease. It was because bleeding helps clean a wound.

they still do it now in jew communities.

Yes, of course, but it's because it's linked to tradition.

Circumcision was all about cleanliness and preventing disease in women.

The ancient Jews clearly knew something about the basics of science.

But now there giving babies herpes and they still don't stop.

they're not there. fucked that one up

Yeah I don't know if the old way is still necessary. Medical circumcision is a lot safer.

I actually know a guy who had to get circumcised as an adult. It's a horrifying tale.

underrated post

>a man

Not with that massive forehead. F to M trannies all have lightbulb shaped heads.

>Why does this piece of shit get to get away with raping male children?

you mother fuckers got to me. I have never seen "the usual suspects" .download. start the movie. a brian singer movie. fuck I couldn't do it.

kek