Miami police shoot unarmed caregiver as he lies on ground beside autistic patient

>Miami police shoot unarmed caregiver as he lies on ground beside autistic patient

rt.com/usa/352470-miami-police-shoot-caregiver/

Sup Forumsice-lovers BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEfqF121nXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's the evidence?

"Officers had received a call regarding a suicidal man with a gun in the area"

As always, it's fucking retarded callers.

Blue Lives Matter supporter here

Im pretty sure it was a negligent discharge... person shot should be honored as hero and given compensation money, officer should be disciplined but not fired

Of course, BLM will blame rascism and try to make this about them

Do we know the race of the officer yet? Because if they aren't white then this will fade away in a few days. The officer should be fired and charged obviously, but just because of one cop being retarded, doesn't mean we should go gung ho supporting BLM.

This ma's negligent discharge.

But what do you expect in florida.

He really din du nuffin

implying law enforcement is'nt under tremendous stress at this moment, they are being set up and assassinated daily by animals that fit his description. I feel bad for the caregiver, but shit is only going to get worse.

Lol since when is suicide punishable by firearm?

this seems fake as fuck, it's like BLM was calming down so they needed a big one

at least there's no video

where is the video of the actual shot? i don't believe this story.

>officer tries to kill fat, autistic, Mexican playing with his toy Choo Choo train
>ends up injuring unarmed black man

If this weren't Florida I wouldn't believe it.

Negligent discharge is normally one shot. He took three. Probably aiming for the autist and missed and hit the caregiver with the stray.

>be American
>get shot
>deny all accusations of gun problem
>get shot again

why are they both lying in the street like retards? is the tard wrangler an autist too?

Is this for real?
Even whites behave like niggers in the US?

Honestly, no one cares. What's going to happen? Is Black lives matter going to destroy yet another city? Are more cops going to be falsely prosecuted? Are facts going to come out later showing this was justified? If the cop did fuck up and is punished accordingly, are we still going to see riots and more police shot because apparently that isn't good enough? I just don't care anymore.

The autist escaped the facility he was in. I forget if it's a mental hospital or something. The black guy is a care-giver and went to retrieve him. Police arrived and told the guy to lie down on the ground. He did. Then he got shot.

I'm surprised some are denying this happened considering even the police is saying it did.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEfqF121nXQ

Meanwhile in Canada police neutralize armed suspect without shooting.

Maybe the US just has a panzy problem.

oy vey Sup Forums sucks the police dick, nooooooo

this cop is in the wrong and should be tried to the fullest extent of the law.

No one disagrees that police need to be reigned in and that there are legit issues with American police in poor communities.

It's just that it racism has very little to nothing to do about it. And a potential racewar isn't how we'll fix this problem.

more like a black problem

>be white American
>commit no more violent crimes than any other white population
>be surrounded by blacks that kill 10x the people
>have your black president try to take your guns.

Huh.

There was video in the article when I posted it, but it's "private" now.

>get shot

does it show more? or is it the same video as the one above it?

so BLM is ok with this because he's not dead?

Well what a fucking retarded story: "Officers had received a call regarding a suicidal man with a gun in the area, who turned out to be Kinsey’s autistic patient wielding a toy truck."

Surely Americans can't be this retarded. It is actually funny how scared citizens + cops are of black people. And people wonder why BLM is striking chords with so many people.

tldr Americans are all fucking idiots

>It is actually funny how scared citizens + cops are of black people
you say that like there's not good reason

I almost always side with the (evidence) cops but I think this was criminal. Could be a dumb fucking cop or maybe malicious. Either way, the cop is definitely in the wrong. Only a total social retard would misread that situation.

Raw iPhone footage: "Why did you shoot me?" and the cop saying "I don't know."