Miranda Cosgrove's Spaced Out pilot. She is playing a O.C.D character again. What do you think of it, Sup Forums?

Miranda Cosgrove's Spaced Out pilot. She is playing a O.C.D character again. What do you think of it, Sup Forums?

tracking-board.com/the-runway-your-2017-pilot-survival-guide-nbc-comedies/5/

>Space One
>Leon
>Space X
>Elon
Gross
>we get a lot of insight into Peter via voiceover asides
Voiceovers are lazy and annoying.
Undateable was garbage but perhaps that was Chris D'Elia's fault.
I will watch if it gets picked up solely for Miranda, though

Are the rumors about her being a Giga-Slut true?

I went to college with her. I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

I'm looking at the other pilots:

>Champions
A worn out idea, unknown offspring dropped in person's lap turning their life upside down.
It has the disadvantage of having a gay half Indian lead character. It also has the disadvantage of having Mindy Kaling involved.

>Relatively Happy
I like adult brother-sister relationships in shows, I will watch if this gets picked up. Jane Lynch can be a plus (Party Down, Best In Show) or a real bother (Angel from Hell, Glee) depending on how she's used.

>The Sackett Sisters
I didn't find Busy Philipps funny in Cougar Town, or Casey Wilson funny in Happy Endings, but perhaps with Tina Fey involved it could be good. I agree with the article questioning how long the concept can stay fresh.

>Untitled Kourtney Kang
>Explores what it’s like to grow up as the only girl in the only mixed-race family in the suburbs of Philadelphia, dealing with real-world issues like race and gender while never losing focus of her life goal: to become a Laker Girl like her idol, Paula Abdul.
Pass

> Untitled Seth Myers/Mike O’Brien
I'm in solely because of Glenn Howerton. The concept seems kind of goofy but it could be funny. Having a lot of teen actors would be shit though

>What About Barb?
Sounds shit. A bit like Angel From Hell last year. Boring and uninteresting.

If I had to choose I would choose Relatively Happy, Seth Myers/Mike O'Brien, and Spaced Out

Hopefully. One man can dream.

When is this fucking Eskimeaux going to show more foot?

>ywn have a tv show

Calm down, Danny boy. She is too old for you now anyway.

Did she finally stop waxing her forearms?

>voiceover
Yeah, that's pretty pathetic for a pilot. Not too bright.

She finally stopped waxing her butt hole.

Proof. Now

on my face

this is good pasta

I wish so. I love arm monsters. What hairy celebs you into?

What that means lol

fuck off back to >>>reddit, kid

grow up kek

haven't seen this pasta in a while

>>>reddit

all shows with voiceovers are garbage
prove me wrong

>adult

dunno OP probably something to do with dan "riding roughly to create internal divisions" schneider

Post her foot pusy

The lack of Miranda feet pics itt is rather concerning.

She still looks great.

what is it with this girl. Regadless of the hiar which I've never noticed before, she shouldn't be hot. But she is. She is so fucking hot. She drives me wild. What is it about her thats so intensely hot

>friendly reminder

>USC is The Ghost's town
Wow

did something just fall out of her asshole/vagina?

I know what you mean. The arm mess takes it to another level for me though

The catwalk is a moving floor for some reason.

Post more of her hairy arms or someone who's as hairy as her.

Sure. How about a hairy arm contest between Izzy and Lorde

Yup. What's that?

Throw Lily James in too!

Looks like a yellow anal bead lol