So most canadians I know are talking about civil war

So most canadians I know are talking about civil war.

It happened so quickly, it's as if trudeau redpilled the whole country, or maybe it's just my area.

In my area most of the factories and plants are closing down and people are getting really pissed at foreigners.

I seriously think there will be a huge recession and we will start rounding people up soon.

How is that civil war coming along usa?

youtube.com/watch?v=stHE8L0S42E

Like you can do shit against the BQC. We fucking own you.

french will sit in quebec and whine for money as usual, too bad there is no money to send you.

>Canadian civil war

How would this even work? You ask the other side for permission before shooting? Apologize after each shot?

more like shoot people and throw them into the forest.

Then we'll go take it.

We take turns. Anyone who fires out of turn has to sit in the corner and think about what they did, before they can rejoin the disagreement.

Literally who and where?
All I'm seeing is an electorate cucked to death.

>Trudeau finally goes too far in forcing every white Canadian to become an indentured cuckold to a non-white family
>the 17 whites left in Vancouver and Toronto celebrate the decision
>millions of slightly inebriated Canadians pour out of the boonies to finally reassert their national identity
>march on Ottawa to protest liberal niggerization
>joined by Frenchmen who have just reinstated church rule in Quebec, and crusaded all their muslims
>massive putsch in parliament
>Trudeau is unmasked as reptilian jew
>new acts of confederation declared
>Dominion is reinstated
>Red Ensign flies
>all chinkers and indians are thrown into the sea
>Queen touches down with Prime Minister Farage to congratulate Canada, says "it's about bloody time"
>announces the Third Boer War to liberate South Africa and rebuild the Empire

this is how I usually imagine it going

The only thing trudeau is shooting, is loads on young lads backsides.

Gibe me free moni.

I feel it would be faster to just ask the Americans to nuke every metropolitan center into dust.

youre not gonna do shit once trudeau starts handing you out mincome

There's basically 2 Canadas.

There's Cucknada. I.e. all of Quebec plus Greater Toronto and Greater Vancouver area.

Then there's real Canada. Aka the rest of Canada. (with small pockets of Cucknada insurgencies here and there).

Places like Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and Northwestern Ontario are the most redpilled parts of Canada and always have been. These are the non partisan swing voters that fucked up last year (voting Trudeau to try and force a minority government since all of the candidates sucked).

Here you find pro gun green and ndp supporters and crazy shit like that.

Whatever they claim the party lines are, they are full of shit. This is just where all the industry is, so we know full well it doesn't matter which one of these (((Prime Minister)))s are in control of Ottawa; it's the same old shit on mainstreet in normalville Canada.

Too many leafs here, we aren't welcome.

Alberta takes over the entire country
Or alternatively sask alberta and bc separate and leave manitoba as a liberal buffer zone of sorts from the cancer of ontario and quebec

>Canadians vote for Trudeau

>Somehow they get redpilled

It's Canadians who are stupid enough to vote for Trudeau, because they like him and support him. Get over it, and enjoy your country before it becomes an another liberal wasteland

If you start a civil war, they win

this

This. A majority of Canadians were dumb enough to vote for Trudy. The ones that didn't are supporting crap Conservative nominations and platform changes.

If there was hope, we'd have a new federal party formed with an uncucked platform. This will never happen, so we're fucked.

>he thinks Montreal represents all of Quebec

You've never been here if you think most québécois are ok with the multiculti agenda being pushed.

canadians are bluepillbroskis hopped up on lies spouted by the government run media.

Redpilled when Trudeau got elected?
OMFG
RETARD ALERT!!!!

canadians are so fucking stupid and backwards.
No wonder you scum bags love muslims. Both degenerate backwards societies of inbred idiots.

canadians are loud mouthed pussies too.
No guns here. canadians are fatr lazy losers who would rather a sit inside being fat.

fuck canada and canadians.

make canada USA.

leafs vs roaches

it will be an all out calamity

>No guns here.

Torontofag spotted

ALL canadians "cities" are shit holes.
They all small towns surrounded by miles of useless suburban infill, where white trash traded their trailer for a house.

canadians are faggots. Least liked people on the internet and around the world.

Drink some bleach laced maple syrup cana-faggots!!!

EH????
EHHHH!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
EHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!??!?!?!

ya fucking degenerate white trash inbred fucks,

Candian civil war
>north vs north

Wat

>Toronto

That guy is full on foreigner look how he reels at the idea of him being routed out by true canadian nationals.

I mean look at this guy

He's so fucking scared.

I say you guys do it. Don't sit idly by while foreigners try to talk shit about your beautiful land. Canada is one of the more beautiful lands in the world, and you have the ability to be a booming superpower in the future.