Do you think the Rio Olympics will be successful or do you think major happenings will happen?

Do you think the Rio Olympics will be successful or do you think major happenings will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enb0zWbYUik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>anything in brasil
>successful
wew

Well, exactly. Brazilian terrorists?
Not gonna be successful.

Nothing will happen, but it will be a complete failure regardless.

Idk man, bunda and cultural marxism are pretty successful here...

Terror attacks don't grow on trees so I guess not.

Visiting Brasilia would be an architects dream come true

roll for happenings

>happening prevented

shame. Not that innocent people dying is ever good but it needs to happen more if Islam will ever be destroyed.

Too soon.

Do you think those suspected people are from that university out of mad max that was posted here yesterday?

There is no set of circumstances where this ends up being anything less than a fucking disaster.

You've got hundreds of athletes getting banned for past drug use.
You've got a Zika epidemic brewing in Brazil right as thousands of Olympic-goers are due to arrive.
You've got god knows how many terror cells plotting attacks.

And all that on top of setting the Olympics in a city with one of the highest violent homicide rates in the developed world.

It's gonna be an absolute clusterfuck.

major happenings means its successful to me

I can't bring myself to care at this point.
Sport is supposed to be the last bastion of international friendship, yet here we are.

Why do terrorists want to attack Brazil? Brazillians are denegerate but they dindu nuffin

> university out of mad max t
what??
post pics!
:') dont forget Dilma crisis
also
>brazil
>n the developed world.

they're kuffar

>>anything in brasil
>>successful

germans in brasil were pretty successful tbqh famalam

it's quite a smart target to pick.

Very populated, many people of different nationalities there. And they are non believers.

based

>2016 > still falling for the team strategy terrorist plot which have 90% chances of failure

Thank you law enforcement for stopping a possible disaster! Now, who wants to go for a swim?

Already confirmed

*wue

they want the gringos

The fuck happened with Russia possibly being outright banned from competing?

Doesn't everyone pretty much dope?

Probably nothing happens. So few muslims in Brazil the authorities there will be all over them watching for anything (see: these arrests)

mfw there was no terror plot and brazil just wants to look like they got their shit under control

>brazilian police is better than the french police
ayy lmao

Why the fuck are people even going to that shithole of a country? Isn't Zika still running around rampant in Brazil?

>Falling in that water

youtube.com/watch?v=enb0zWbYUik

This is just like fucking Rainbox Six.

Get ready for a new plague guys. Luckily most whites are gonna have immunity already.

I predict BLM is scrambling to get something big going. Either way, I read where over half of Brazilians polled said they wish the Olympics wasn't being held in their country. With that sour mood somethings gonna snap.

What if the Olympics gets canceled?

Could it happen?

please be habbeding praise kek

they literally found superbacteria in that water
not even memeing

UN troops will be called in temporarlliy to protect the populace.
This is all NWO's plan.
To have people from every country praise the UN troops and desensitize their presence.