JUST

JUST

who is the bigger fraud, Sanchez, Lukaku or Pogba?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRQry89ZcQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lukaku is scoring goals you beaner cunt

against the bottom of the barrel

bore off you mexicunt, stick to being an inbred who jumps onto other countries walls for a better life

he has been inform recently but Sanchez and Poobag are being paid more than some PL teams put together

Man, the ABUs are feisty tonight

Seething customer!! Lukaku is horrrrrrrrrible.

scored against Chelsea last week
go eat your jalapenos

I think the biggest fraud is angry, butthurt ABUs who are cheating and scamming themselves out of a happy and fulfilling life by not letting go their jealousy and fury over the world's greatest and biggest football club.

Simmer down, Mohammed.

not even the biggest club in Manchester anymore and no trophies this year will lead to Mourinho crashing in his 3rd season

>2 points ahead of Liverpool, 4 ahead of Spurs and 9 ahead of Chelsea
Are you by any chance SEETHING?

Pot calling the kettle a shit skin.

I'm not sure where United will finish this season, but I'm guessing it'll be behind Liverpool and just slightly above Tottenham. So yeah, 3rd.

United could lose every single game for the next 5 years and they would still be the biggest club in the world you bitter maggot.

Being the best team has nothing to do with being the biggest or greatest club.

City on the other hand could win the next 10 Champions Leagues in a row and still be smaller than Newcastle and Leeds.

Lukaku will finish as a top 5 premier league top scorer of all time deal with it

Good post.

If it wasn't for mickey mouse oil money at the council built lego-set down the road we would be champions and the media would be sucking Mourinho's cock.

Pity. Oh well we'll just have to settle for the Champions League and FA cup double.

Sanchez is the biggest fraud, the guy was the best player in England last season and now he can't score an open goal against Newcastle.

Pogba is lazy and overrated but has some talent and maybe one day will come good. Lukaku is proper good and hard-working.

I knew it. I knew you were SEETHING.

>lose every game for the next 5 years
na they'd become the new Nottingham forest

bullshit. he has never been the best in england

United fans are seething that top 4 is all they can get.

dethrowned by Manchester City, the ABU club

>"No!"

Nottingham Forest are still a bigger club than City are.

Not even joking.

And in my view, and many others, they always will be regardless of what trophies City win in the future.

Because it's all predicated on bullshit.

The response to this post will tell you what mental state you are currently experiencing. Please hold.

>best player in englad.

yeah, about that....

When City win the league with a record points total you'll bow before the best team in PL history in jealousy

I'd be jealous if it was legit.

But it's not. They have spent billions of pounds that were not earned by them, and anyone could have done it with their unlimited funds.

So not jealous at all. Just slightly disappointed that football has got to the state that it is in currently.

Financial Fair Play 2.0 is just around the corner I hear, so fingers crossed they actually follow through with it.

Did you even watch eplel last season? Without Sanchez repeatedly pulling Arsenal out of shit, they'd finish that season 10th.

evidenced by the fact that there are so many empty blue seats at city's home games. the average second division club has more supporters at their home games than city, based on what i've seen on television.

>WAAH WHY CAN'T THE TEAM I BANDWAGON DOMINATE ANYMORE
LMAO SEETHING CUSTOMER

>Angry ABUs everywhere

Are we, dare I say it, back?

>3 trophies last year
>2nd in the league, 9 points above the Champions
>On track for the Champions League and FA cup double

That's not even the half of it.

They literally give their tickets away to schools in Manchester. 5 - 10k seats filled by school kids because they know they can't fill them by selling them to the public.

They also have run and continue to run 'buy one get one free' ticket deals. Not sure how it is in the States, but that's incredibly embarrassing over here and something that is unheard of, especially for Premier League football matches.

I'm actually a Notts fan m8 but ok.

>in my view
No one cares about your view, you're irrelevant, you could die right now and no one would care
Also stop posting in every thread crying like the assblasted teenager you are over >your paki club

I hope you mean County, lad.

City actually had a decent following when they were in the lower leagues. The problem is that they've made the stadium too big thinking that it would attract new fans when in reality, no-one really gives a shit because of United.

I guess the higher ups thought that they could get some of that sweet tourist money but naturally they're more interested in United.

>you could die right now and no one would care

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=wRQry89ZcQk

Of course you are darling, of course you are

Lukcaca > Sanchez >pogba

>goals aren't goals

Wasn't this sarcasm

Cringe post hope you were trolling lad

on the interbutts? t b h without /s it's hard to tell

All these ABUs forgetting about Mickey

R A R E

Pogba is the biggest mong of all time

Bigger waste of cash than Kaka ffs

Smalling and Jones. Once they leave you'll see the plan take shape.

Dabgba, by far

> scoring goals is bad

>Lukcaca
>Alexshit Sanshit
>PoopBag

amirite

Mourinho is.

easily Shitba

Pogba is fucking useless
Especially for the ludicrous price manure paid

As soon as City lost their oil money they will be relegated within 2 years.

Not a real club. Plastic fans. Zero history.

The new club management would probably sue the sandnigger for like 20 mil and get a few mil compensation, so if they were to sell all their current players and replace them with championship players they'd probably be where they were 15 years ago

Big in England =/= Big worldwide

Forest have never made anything close to what city are right now, obviously they're spending a lot too but to say City aren't as big as forest is delusional. As much as it pains me to say it this whole city isn't a big club meme is becoming irrelevant.

Pogba is the mayor scam on the premier league.

Also he cant play with alexshit because he hate it, watch how many passes Mr.dab to alexshit.

When you have a team with huge egos and niggers, nothing is good.

sanchez, pogba is young enough to improve

This.

AKB here. Sanchez is a reason for inventing cloning, the ugly cunt just didn't know when to stop. Would happily have sold the rest of those mugs off to keep him