3:30pm

>3:30pm
>already about dusk and street lights have turned on

what's winter like in your country?

it's pretty wintery UNLIKE DENMARK FUCK YOU YOU NON-NORDIC PIG FUCKER

whatever you say, east sweden

>Only 8 hours of light-a-day

how can even nordcucks survive anything worse than this

It's been dark for more than an hour here and getting darker by the day, there's half a foot of snow on the ground and more coming. Eventually, it'll reach to your crotch or higher. It's quite warm because of the snow however (around -6°C currently). That'll change over Christmas and New Year's, when it often dips down to -35°C to -40° C (and F). Then the snow remains until late May. By June, it's typically gone, but it may still snow some in the mornings all the way through midsummer if the nights are still cold.

>what's winter like in your country?
Nonexistent

The sun sets at 4:31 here

This is hell, holy shit

This day the sun rose at 07:13 and it will set at 17:10.

Why are you still staying at that place?

how far north are you? sounds like hell to me

Nah, it's just winter.

non-existent

>what's winter like in your country?

comfy

You're at 55 degrees, more or less in Denmark. I'm in MSP at about 45 latitude. So Sunset here is about 4:40 today.

Florida keys latitude at about 25 degrees. Fairbanks, Alaska, which is not the most northern but very easy to get to is 65 degrees. Barrow, Alaska about 71 degrees. Barrow gets about 65 days of darkness.

And the Amundsen–Scott research station part of the United States Antarctic, pictured, is at the most southerly place on Earth, the South Pole.

So winter is pretty variable.

>tfw you just bought a ticket to bali for a month in december.

the darkest day results in the sun rising at 7:30pm and setting at 5pm

Bitter cold, and I get "Lake effect snow" from Lake Superior, which means it snows every time the wind blows.

ffs, I meant 7:30am
t. bogan

>winter
fug it doesn't get light
>june
fug it doesnt get dark

like autumn but darker