>int isn't racist and hyper nationalistic bro
>it's just banter bro
>look at Sup Forums they're the real nazis
yea right LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex
ca3old.tumblr.com/tagged/2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I'm nazi and a racist. So what? Sieg heil!

you're not Sven, swedecuck

Why come to a board about international cultures then?

Don't you have a noose to swing in?

Sieg heil mein bruder, feels good to be white right?

Not him but.
Are there not cultures and countries you don't like?
If so, why come to an international board?

What if they despise recreational nazi and neonazi culture?

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO LMAO

They're allowed to do so.
I'm not sure what your point is?

I'm sure there are people who loves the entire world, regardless of how backwater some countries and peoples are - but most people on here I would wager aren't like that.

Making the argument that you shouldnt come to an international board because you don't like Africa is laughable, because the international community is more than just Africa.

i can be nationalistic and not be racist
you whit*shits are the ones that lost it all because you couldn't assimilate your brownies. now get fucked by them in the ass and ENJOYEE

Who're you referring to?

>Why come to a board about international cultures then?
incredibly dumb question
to shitpost, of course :D

int wouldn't exist if the world was one big brown country

>int isn't racist and hyper nationalistic bro

stop listening to the voices in your head

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex
You aren’t white. Go ahead and muttpost all you want, crying and spamming racial statistics and edgy Goebbels quotes isn’t going to make the natives accept you.

>muh holohoax
please, we pride ourselves on the truth here at Sup Forums

when globalization is inevitable,
send all immigrants home and tell them you'll send money via e-mail, and then FULFILL YOUR PROMISE
making multinational business was the original idea i got sold in the 90s anyways. it was COMINTERN and other bastards who came up with allowing (economical) refugees more liberties. well don't mind if i take it all from you since you offer

Sup Forums is a proof of globalization. yet we all have our cute flags at the side of our names. there's no need to lose identity

I disagree with the way of life of some of them, but that doesn't mean that I go around Sup Forums getting into fights with them, trying to convince them how the place they were born in makes them any less of a human being than I am.

This

yep. honor the 6 million WAR PRISONERS, POLITICAL DISSIDENTS, and a few jews inbetween that got killed uselessly

If you have supremacist beliefs under any race, every other one being invariably inferior and worthy of annihilation, is the point the Lithuanian poster was making

Should Muslim's with a hard on for western enslavement, Panthers for white murder, or happas who want retaliation for the nukes be allowed too? Why would any self-respecting and proud Nazi come here besides to proselytize or recruit like the old stormfront invasion days?

this

t. zhang that got bullied by Jamaicans in highschool

>Why would any self-respecting and proud Nazi come here besides to proselytize or recruit like the old stormfront invasion days?
you just answered your own question. That’s why the autistic Sup Forums leaf has been here for so long despite telling us all how much he hates Sup Forums and loves plebbit on multiple occasions.

well most posters here are European or former colonies

How do you know who's white or not

>look mom I posted it again!

Yeah you did post it again, you've been posting that image and calling people nonwhite many times now.

>self-respecting and proud Nazi

Its idiotice because

>liberals exploit the millenials sentimental nature to enforce identitarian politics
>replace parental figures with state liberal authority
>reactionary idiots, insteading of advocating for immigration control or other conservative issues IRL like FN or other nationalistic movements...
>...respond by getting pigeonholed into adopting special nazi identities themselves, like the tumblrettes with gender assignment and redditors with their hive mentality
>basically help the liberals by doing their work for them and are dumb enough to play the game
>spend their days trying to spawn similar idiots outside of their hugbox to feel affirmation or acceptance for their choices
Just be smart and do something meaningful IRL instead of nagging about us

I'm a brown white supremacists and I think brown races have lower IQ.

AMA

post your deviantart big zero

Good post

Getting real tired of you putting effort into your posts

ca3old.tumblr.com/tagged/2017

based

That image has been around a lot longer than you’ve been here, newfag.

I fucking hate swedenazis that have infiltrated finnish far right. They are traitors who deserve nothing more than a bullet to their heads.

Yeah but you specifically have posted it dozens of times and keep calling people nonwhite for some reason (not sure what point you try to make)

compensation. for being a goblino you see

It's funny since most Sup Forumstards don't even study, have a girlfriend or any successful life. They have created an illusion of an eternal boogeyman that is responsible for every single of their failures.

Just look at their role models. A murderer who lives out in exile and lives on welfare. Twitter activists. None of them succesful and all of them rely on their "Fanbase" to gain exposure.

You'd think posting on the internet all day about how black people should be hanged would get tiring and trying to land a good job or a good degree would be of priority.

>implying that image is old

Proudly racist. Proudly nationalist. Not a nazi though.

>Yeah but you specifically have posted it dozens of times
When else have I posted this?
>Yeah
Thanks for the confirmation, newfag.
>and keep calling people nonwhite for some reason
Imagine being so new that you think every “you’re not white” post is the same person.
newfag.

That’s the point.

>implying that the average people respects other cultures and doesn't endorse the genocide of anyone not meeting their standards.

I meant to say Sup Forumstard instead of people

terrible typo then
delet and restart

The text on the right was unnecessary, typical Sup Forums autism

>the far right is mutts who larp as aryans
>the far left is whites who larp as mutts
really gets the boipussy juices flowing

I do wonder how many posters on Sup Forums are just hispanic americans desperately wishing they were just a bit whiter.

I think it usually works out to where people who live around non-whites/asians are all liberal and open-minded but people who do live near them (in cities, esp in the south where a lot of blacks are) tend to be more conservative and racist.

As a white man, I don't think black people or hispanics are inherently inferior but their culture definitely is

>but their culture definitely is
in the economical aspect i have to agree with you
"no work ethics" and all that crap (should be more "business mind" because we CAN work hard, we just can't USE MONEY properly)
doesn't mean your culture doesn't suck in other aspects we're superior at. it balances, but unstabily

Chinga tu madre, Indio. Tienes piel de mierda.

You are too reasonable to be posting here.

CHI

CA

NO

CHIM

>You aren’t white.
Says the Amerigoblin

What objective way is hispanic culture superior to Western European/American/Canadian culture though?

Would you trade the higher wages, improved technology, longer lifespan, etc for those benefits?

too bad you share a political ideology with chileans

>Are there not cultures and countries you don't like?
No.

Proudly racist against wh*Tes

Proudly nationalistic for Turkey

check the flag senpai you think it's a friendly immigration ting?

im here to fuck it up loool

>In what way is hispanic culture superior to anglo culture though?
social one. we care for each other and have strong emotional safety nets. this in turn makes us more pious and traditional, but also more "passionate" and driven to spend money in shit
>Would you trade the higher wages, improved technology, longer lifespan, etc for those benefits?
no, the ideal would be we both achieved the middle point in which we can have well being and technological prowress and at the same time still be human and have loving girlfriends

> insteading of advocating for immigration control or other conservative issues IRL like FN or other nationalistic movements
literally none of these movements have ever succeeded so why would anyone put faith in them? Fucking idiot. The only countries with strong immigration controls in Europe are eastern European countries with governments that would be called nazis in western Europe

>there are still “people” who believe in “le based polan” memes from the_donald
HOWLING

>that filename
It's time to go back, phoneposter

Sup Forums is probably the second most racist board on this site. Even more so than Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

why is Sup Forums racist? there is plenty of cute small black girls movies, i thought they loved cute small girls

>le redditour leaf
It’s time to go back, subhuman.

Yeah but white ones (or jewish)

oh

>le phoneposting mutt
Back to tumblr

Believe it or not, this board is way much better than Sup Forums

Sup Forums BTFO it says we're white

Lol pol has more diversity than just about any lefty group.

most those cultures are civilized, it's the niggers that aren't.

true but then again pol is a horrid shithole with unironically retarded people who lack any self awareness

Except that doesn't account for the far right whites and the far left mutts