Stephen King's It (2017)

I am impressed by all these practicals

How bout that sewer orgy though?

UNDERAGE.
SEWER.
KEK.
ORGY.

cute boys. i hope they show the boy rape scene in this movie version.

So this version has past set in 80's and then part 2 will be present day? sounds good

Post more if you have, OP. Looks interesting.

Will the movie have the orgy?

Can someone post the orgy chapter?
Just to see how disgusting it is.

>chapter
more like 2 pages

7 actually

The Leper

How detailed is it?

Surprisingly detailed. Pretty autistic though. King id a weirdo.

Wasn't King coked out of his mind when he wrote It?

I don't want to look it up because I feel like its bad but whats worse is that its a best selling book and has two films about it

It's probably best of you don't look it up. Don't want alphabet soup flagging you.

I don't get how you can write a book about stuff like that and have it published to such acclaim. Even coming up with stuff like that for "creative purposes" seems like you'd need a sick mind to begin with

>Wasn't King coked out of his mind when he wrote [insert any of his good books]?

>How detailed is it?
All she says is "put your thing in me" and it only details how 3 of the boys feel. It's not even in an actual sexual way. Ben (the guy who is the most horny for her throughout the book) is very scared when she asks him to do it.

It has her screaming yes and orgasming when being fucked by ben.

You're too pure for this website.

Poor turtle :(

I deleted my comment because I don't wanna discuss 2% of the book that plebs here keep bringing up cos they are too lazy to read the whole thing

at least the boy rape and the boy-boy kiss was at least 5% of the book

Touche

So is It as a being a lovecraftian cosmic horror?

does he do it for a dime?

There are no clowns in Lovecraft, imbecile.

Pennywise is a cross between the Colour out of Space by Lovecraft and Freddy Krueger.

Hell, he'll do it for free.

Thats the shitty part of the book whewhrnre the coke overpowers any semblance of enjoyable storytelling

just because you're so desperately virgin you'll do anyone for free does not mean others will too

Nah It is an parasite that has existed since the beginning of time.

What I dont get is how did he live in Derry before the sewers? Richie and Mike saw It arrive to Earth thousands of years in the past and since It loves the sewers, where did he live in Derry all those years before?

That part of the book was the best. How can you not love the idea of It being this evil that's always existed alongside the Turtle who helped create the universe?

>The spiders legs are as big as athletic thighs
SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

Yeah don't know. Did It scare and eat animals before humans were around, too? Or did It just wait?

He was on a lot of drugs at the time

>he doesnt know that humans existed in the beginning with animals

Pretty sure there's a cave system and that's where they fight IT as adults. Or is that just from the movie?

>boy rape
Huh? I dont remember that

They eventually leave the sewers and enter a cave system which leads them to the main chamber/lair of IT.

Nah thats in the book. The book has a whole poetry thing

>they fight the thing as kids
>come back and fight the thing as adults

>mfw It cries like a little bitch and promises to give them riches and a long life if they dont kill him

IT'S JUST A FUCKING EYE! GET IT! GET IT! JUST A ... SPIDER

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw transported to the edge of the universe to meet the maker of everythinf

>It's an alien that crashed on Earth
So that's why he is obsessed with saying "You'll float".

You know, the kids could have offered to help him build a spaceship and help him find alien life on another planet he can feed on

Unless It just liked human kids

>implying humans existed since the beginning of time

what did it eat? rocks that are terrified of water?

also, a turtle that's an enemy but does not do anything enemy-like. with enemies like that who needs friends?

the turtle doesn't afraid him

one scene was it as teenboy because boy vic's fear was schoolrape. other scene was teenbully who's closet homo lusting over cute boy and eventually raping him. in first film they only showed cornering boy and torturing him.

Is Stephen King a fag?

I don't remember that either.
I remember Patrick Hockstetter touching and trying to suck Henry's (the school bully's) dick in the junkyard, and Henry was stunned for a few seconds like he was going to let it happen, and then was like, "If I ever see you again I'll fucking kill you you faggot"

The thing about practical effects is that it matters most with the monsters.

No, it doesn't.

ORGY SEWER

>CGI has encroached on Hollywood to a point where standard set pieces count as "practical effects"

Sad but true

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

Did you even read the book?

His catchphrases about "floating" refer to how the souls of his victims become trapped forever in the "Deadlights," the pocket dimension outside normal time and space where the true essence of IT resides as an incomprehensible eldritch force that consumes them for eternity.

Ah yes I know he threatened Bill to be trapped in the deadlights but still, he always said "you'll float down here" to everyone and I thought he is just referring to his lair i.e. the sewers

I thought the catchphrase came from the fact that he lives in a sewer and "things" that float down there.

>>CGI has encroached on Hollywood to a point where standard set pieces count as "practical effects"

God damn it you fucker.

That scene of Pennywise in the house was stupid and you know it

It was in the context of balloons, probly a different kind of float.

Is this part in the book?

This. It has nothing to do with the deadlights.

Why would Pennywise want kids to be with him in the deadlights? Thats his own place.

I think he means that the kids will float like poos in the sewers after he has killed them.

>Balloons float
>spaceships float
Poetry

WAIT

MAYBE Pennywise got inside a spaceship when he infected an alien planet and then it crashed to earth

TOMMYKNOCKERS

It's actually a double whammy joke. Throughout most of the book you are led to presume that he is just making a pun on balloons. Later you find out towards the end that what he actually means is that souls your soul will float forever in his private hell that is the Deadlights.

Every good book he ever wrote was either when he was severally depressed or coked out.

ALIEN SCI FI CINEMATIC UNIVERSE WITH IT AS MAIN CHARACTER WHEN

They jack off for a bit too and I think Beth catches them doing it but that as far as I remember. I think some of these explicit child sex scenes are just memers memeing

I know there's a visual reference to it but I dunno that coulda just been more weird illusiony shit.

Nah Bill believes he may be trapped in the deadlights or he may not. Pennywise never says he will keep Bill there

as an amateur writer and content producer i can assure you nothing good was ever created on drugs other than caffeine.

I'm not sure what you mean.
If you are trying to argue that maybe the Deadlights don't exist and that the whole "flying through space" scenario was an illusion created by IT, then the presence of the Turtle during the experience throws a wrench into the gears of that theory.

can't tell if this post is reddit or a parody of reddit

As an amateur writer myself I can assure you that you are full of shit and have never actually tried to write on coke or meth before.

Remember the bit in the book when Bill is flying at the speed of light thru darkness and suddenly he comes across high beams of bright lights in the distance that he believes is the deadlights?

FUCKING AMAZING PART

You just need a sober rewrite after.

dude drugs lmao

That's why you're an amateur.

To me, It's real form is this giant hidious hairy creature that sits crouched in the middle of the deadlights in some type of meditation.

The book only describes him as hairy but if the filmmakers try to come up with a design for It (Imagine a hairy rat with lots of eyes or 1 big eye with creepy teeth) then that will be brilliant.

I can imagine Bill being pulled to the deadlights when he sees this hairy thing, it turns around and screams at Bill: "GOOO AAAWWWAAAAYYYYY" in the most horrifying voice.

A scene to give you nightmares.

But sadly, the filmmakers will never attempt this

It's always the latter

So wait, It screaming in the end part of the trailer will happen at the beginning of the movie when George goes to get the parts for the boat and he is too scared to go down?

Pretty early to show It. Not to mention, just having It scream like an autist and rush at the camera in the first 5 minutes of the movie...

Thats pretty mad

So is it going to be a two-parter or what?

Yes. Stephen King wrote on his twitter that this is the Losers Club Part 1

DUBS OF THE DEADLIGHTS

>le super spooky haunted house!!!

I am happy the spooky house is only a minor part in the big cos yeah.. weve seen it all so much but the good news is that when they go inside the house, the walls shrink or get very big so this means we could see some cool visual effects for this scene

King has admitted to being on drugs while writing his earlier stuff. Coincidentally, his good stuff is when he was writing while on the good stuff, and you can tell when he started to write while clean because his work becomes dull and unimaginative.

What? Georgie is already dead when that scene happens, that's why he's screaming about floating and shit.

The first time you see IT will be when he pops out of the sewer and takes Georgie.

What type of drug was King on when he made this tweet?

Fucking kek this guys tweets

Movie posters did not exist in the 80's

A leper?

Doesn't he mean that Bill will float like the poop of his family since its their sewer and then Pennywise is sniffing the sewer poop because of the flood in Derry?