twitter.com/AsadBalal/status/970787167046946816
youtu.be/x_-wKkg7_0I
youtube.com/watch?v=aCU5F6lrdno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was in bundesliga TOTY and was great at Euro 2016

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

>kills your club

>henry viera and the literal whos

Wilshere is nowhere near good enough for Arsenal, He gives 100% most games but just isnt at that top level, Search your feelings, You know this to be true

strangely that exact lineup only ever played a handful of games together

Blood, you can't kill something thats already dead senpai

false

twitter.com/SoccerAM/status/970358213953679360

heh, must be nice

probably scrape fifth place in today's premier league

wrong

Alexis doesn’t fit Man Ure’s playstyle at all tbqh. At least at Arsenal he carried the team on his back and saved >us on so many occasions

they don't have a playstyle

he's been the same for them as he was for arsenal this season. he's lost something. reckon the chile stuff fucked him up

Overrated shite.

>outspends every other club in the league*

weird how wenger went from playing 2 DMs to playing none

twitter.com/AsadBalal/status/970787167046946816

I love kids and really want to start my own family, but first I gotta get off my ass and get a job. Then I'll start looking for someone to be the mother of my children. It's time to make something of my life.

Sorry for all the shitposting I have been doing here lately guys, I won't be bothering you again.

he gets to spend because you know what you're getting when you give pep money to spend
he has a top system and he knows the type of players to fit that system

>Bouldy said he told him
Bould is liar. He doesn't do shit.

But also
>Arsenal full-back Hector Bellerin is furious with manager Arsene Wenger after he was dropped for the Brighton game on Sunday when the team was named just two hours before kick-off. (Sun)

>never coaches non-oilygarchy teams
hack

wenger was right to drop him
bellerin hasn't been good since 2015

bellerin hasn't been good full stop

Yeah cos you've just been on fire all season you paella eating faggot

hmmm

PRAY FOR A GATTUSO MASTERCLASS, MY FRIENDS

arsenal being out of the tie after 30 mins would be suhweet

So? He's shit and always has been

>2-0 half time
>2-1 final score
>Wenger fired few hours after the game
>new manager still comes in an still has a chance of winning tie

wenger would never be sacked for any result that looks competitive

it's 3+ nil or bust

Shit. You're probably right.

get out of these fantasies user

>Wenger fired

Wenger will manage this team till he dies

What are you implying user? If it what I think it is, I fully support you

But I would advise you not to speak so openly about what must be done

Yep
I'm going to induce myself into a coma until wenger passes away

Ahh, operation "coma" ;)

Godspeed

induce me too pls

youtu.be/x_-wKkg7_0I

Arsenal fans

How Cech is still starting is beyond me

he fucked chile's nt up hard desu

I am not white, I am hispanic.

Am I allowed to be an Arsenal fan yes or no?

What did he do to Chile's NT? The usual, i.e. play selfishly and loose the ball often, or something more significant?

I concur. He had behrami to cover him and the defenders included senderos schar lichsteiner. They would thrash this arsenal side.

>the literal whos
filthy casual

S T O P
T
O
P

gay cunt

This tbqhwy

>arsenal missed the chance to at least attempt to get Pep, Klopp, Poch, etc.

>Flopp and Pooch
no thanks

All because Wenger decided to stay to win trophy to end his career on high note like Fergie (Err...no FA cups is not big enough for me), while refusing changes and suggestions because his 'style' from decade ago was superior than to retire and let new manager with progressive, modern and new ideas fix this club.
He is truly the perfect example of living long enough to be villain.

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger believes he is the best man to take the club forward, and has told his coaching staff that he will not step down this summer.

WOOOOONGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>fans criticise Arsenal players for showing no fight
>Wenger shows fight by saying he won't give up on the club
>WOW WTF WENGER OUT
Arselel fans are hypocrites

Try harder

he never was likely to step down on his own or else he would have done so years ago for the sake of the club. He is full on delusional, the board has to take action (which I personally think they will after Arsenal get btfo by Milan).

We really need a new DM, that Coquelin lad from Valencia looks decent enough.

>implying he will get sacked if arsenal get thrashed in the EL

Wenger is indeed has tremendous will to win things as shown by his ego to not stepping down no matter how bad he has become. However, in order to gain success in top league you need to have both attitude and abilities. The players don't have that attitude even if they have the abilities like Ozil who has been invisible since his contract renewal. Others, the opposite or even lack both.

Wenger as the manager has only the attitude (will to fight and ambition, some call it delusion) to win with the club but unfortunately he doesn't have the abilities to do it like having proper training regiment, post match analysis, man-management, transfer policy, wages management, appropriate tactics, motivational speech capabilities and so on. Fans wanted to have a manager who can aim big and at the same time has the right skills to materialize the club's ambition as well. Wenger lacks one of those, he has to go.

this desu fampai

Dropping him for Chambers though. And the "rest"-argument is nonsense when he still started all games against Östersunds and Manchester City and could've taken a rest in one of those games, barring the ones that mattered, but he didn't.

Chambers didn't play any worse than Bellerin would have last match. It made no difference.

Well maybe Wenger will buy 2 dms play 2 forwards and win the invincibles next season.

there are zero AKBs left, even the most hardcore supporters just want him out now. There are already plenty of fans refusing to go to the games and the former vocal minority of WOBs are now the majority.
The board and players have lost their faith in him and his borderline pathological shenanigans that exist solely because of his deluded stubbornness.
The club can’t stomach another season without CL, dwindling attendances and the nth summer of the same unwilligness to get the right business done (though that might change now). Hell even if the club gets in the right players I don’t want to see them ruined mentally and physically by Wenger AGAIN and neither does the rest of the fanbase.
The board knows all of this and they can’t hide behind a perpetual top 4 finish or a cup win to conceal the overall failures. The real problem is getting a good replacement in and if the club doesn’t succeed in securing one I fear that a mass exodus of players will happen this summer. There is also the small fact of the WC happening so getting players and a good coach in is even more stressful.

why send him off like that? just fire him in the offseason, its not like they are competing for anything anymore.

>there are zero AKBs left
unfortunately you're wrong

WENGER IN

>you now remember when there was a planned in-game protest last season but AKBs turned it into a "There's only one Arsene Wenger" chant

Ty?

sure there’s always a few retards left but nowhere near the numbers we even had last season.

They don't want to 'disrespect' him by firing him. They should just offer Wenger a new role if he's interested as long as he's not managing first team anymore.

>According to The Times, Wenger has told his coaching staff that he will not walk away & the club will have to sack him to bring an end to his reign.
retire already old cunt

>They should just offer Wenger a new role if he's interested as long as he's not managing first team anymore.
Nah, get him the fuck out.

Then just sack him, I don't know what the board is so scared of.

Wenger is realising that the best way to win the league is to not play any European football. Liverpool almost won the league in 2014. Leicester won the league in 2016. Chelsea won the league in 2017. They all did so well because they had no midweek fixtures.

I don't think the board has authority to sack him, only offering report to Kroenke. It's the owner of 66% shareholders has that power. Hopefully Josh can make the differences.

How come the Spanish clubs can win double, is it because they have winter break?

That's one reason. Also in Spain the shit teams will just roll over for the big teams. In England, the shit teams will try and take out as many of your players as possible.

I honestly think that Everton will replace us next season.

better players and better managers and bigger pitch sizes

>better manager
>the one who won Treble with Barcelona is no longer there
>the one who won La Decima with Real Madrid is no more and the one who just won double last season is in danger of being sacked any moment.
It's all about the players and boards who does not hesitate to splurge cash for top people or sack anyone who aren't good enough. No emotional or sentimental attachment to anyone, pure business-like.

english managers are abysmal and it makes a huge difference

If Luis Enrique or Carlo Ancelotti are that great, then English clubs should've hired them, yet Ancelotti was fired at Bayern even with those top German players who won world cup. I'm still looking forward for their arrivals in premier league though, to confirm whether they will be exposed or not.

Ancelotti has already managed in the PL though.

English managers don't manage the top PL teams that actually play in the CL though.

Yeah, kinda weird that he was able to win domestic titles with Chelsea and Bayern but unable to do so in Real Madrid. Was his tenure at Chelsea because of his management skills, and not relying on players?

What DM would fix Arsenal? Cattermole?

none, they need to invest all the money in the world in a time machine or the Mecha-Cazorla Project

We just need to sign Cazorla's son
youtube.com/watch?v=aCU5F6lrdno

because they are abysmal like I already said

generally, english football is an underclass of the same old hoofing shit, recycling the same english players and horrible english managers, never winning anything of notice. And this will not change: they will rot indefinitely below the few foreign teams with foreign managers and foreign players on top of the eplel table

it took foreign money to modernize english football and seems like most english clubs haven't realized it yet and are still living in the past, happy with simply surviving pointlessly season after season. They truly reflect the immobile, incapable and ignorant working classes of england (and most of the world)

Mad man

Why don't Josh just commit patricide?

JOSH BLESS

the man that is going to save Arsenal

But those few foreign teams with foreign managers and foreign players are not dominating CL either only this season. In recent years only Spanish teams are able to win it. Well, one of the reasons are poaching top players from other leagues like PL but surely top teams of PL can do that as well yet they can't win it recently.

>it took foreign money to modernize english football and seems like most english clubs haven't realized it yet
Actually PL teams are the one who got a lot of money from TV rights compared to other league, so surely they have the money. I still don't know which areas they should be modernized though and what things they haven't realized it, that they need foreign individuals to be on top?

>All those transfer record players and outstanding professionals off the pitch
>the worst season in decades
It's all to manager, he has to go so Arsenal can be great again. Can we get Trump's son to change things at Arsenal by twitter so he can ask his father to pressure Kroenke to sack Wenger?

Wenger's future may depend on the feedback Stan Kroenke receives from his son Josh who has returned to the US after a stay in London to gain insight into the club's operations. [Times]