Is there a more bitter cunt in politics right now? This little texan bitch is absolutely pathetic

Is there a more bitter cunt in politics right now? This little texan bitch is absolutely pathetic.

It's fun watching the retard party destroy itself from within

Kek, he's such a fag

Anyone have the gif where he's clapping t Dahnald

Yeah, he's got a bitch voice, looks like a bitch and a acts like a bitch.

>being so cucked you want a man to betray his family to endorse Trump

Punchable face.

Sorry I'm a rich fag and my investments will be better off with her

>being so cucked you support ded snuz

What'd you invest in, a way to profit on bringing over 1 million inbred low-IQ muslims who will cost the taxpayers something like $650 billion?

The only people that will benefit from shillary bitchton are jews, niggers, and illegal immigrants.

He's the only republican with a pair of balls.

What type of faggot endorses a man after he insults his family?

>shills coming out of the woodwork
>t. Trumpfag shill
Before Trump General, everyone here was pro-Ted. But then you faggots started shilling and took away votes for the only person who could've actually beat Hillary

Well done, you completed your mission!

Yeah, Trump.

>Before Trump General, everyone here was pro-Ted

"no"

He's not Texan.

Why isn't this getting some attention?

We have an insider here.

>destroy itself from within
Ted Cruz is being crucified by the party right now. The party is 100% unified against the "Never Trump" Clintonites.

Reality Check

Ted earned himself some good will at the beginning when he was decent to Trump, but there has never been a point people on the whole liked Ted Cruz.

I remember back in 2013 people here were calling him a crazy cunt, and I thought it was unjustified. Sup Forums knew better.

>everyone here was pro-Ted
oh wow

Hes a texan senator. Texas is the toilet of America in terms of politics.

I think Jeb Bush is a bigger sore loser. At least Ted Cruz still came to RNC and gave his speech. At least this guy gave Trump a hard fight.

Jeb Bush and his family are the ones who funded the nevertrump movement. He spent $140m only to get 3 delegates and he has the nerves to criticize Trump calling conservatism is dead because he is not the nominee. Can anyone be more pathetic than this guy?

a man of his word

I was a big Trump supporter until last night but Ted really opened my eyes.
We don't have to support Trump just because he's the Republican nominee. Nothing he does or says is even consistent with Constitutional Conservative values.

Fuck Trump he got BTFO harder than anyone in the history of politics honestly.

Hes a filthy Canadian rat... Dont give him the satisfaction of calling him a Texan

Jeb had the common decency to not go,ted is a bitter faggot snake

Is he a steer or a queer?

Fuck you and your "consitutional conservative" bullshit. Youre just a bitter bitch who is mad that Ded Snuz got her shit pushed in. Trump will show you all the error of your ways.

savage

You kids will understand when your an adult stock market doesn't like radical change

You sound like an autistic faggot that likes to pretend he has money. You probably live in your mom's basement and dont have a job.

Yeah cause Hillary is the absolute best with the constitution dumb fuck

> Wah he said mean things that hurt my feelings while we were opposing each other
> I'm going to be the lesser man and refuse to endorse him
> Ha that'll show him to mess with the Zodiac Kil-
> Wait why is everyone booing me

You'll grow out of it after college

I swear he just looks like he's seconds away from crying in almost every photo that's taken of him

You'll grow out of it after college

My dick grew out of your mom's pussy.

this

>this delusional

Really they shouldn't let you kids vote until you've had some life experience

i trump for anything other than trump is a vote for sHill you stupid kike. it's happened in election after election. the meme 3rd party candidate steals the nominee's votes. don't fuck it up

They shouldnt let sub-90 IQ people like you post on the internet.

what are you talking about you stupid kike? did you see the post?

He will usher in the great recession part 2

You mean the combined iq of trump supporters

damn...

I haven't made up my mind but I will vote for either Gary Johnson or Hillary.
Cry all you want, Trump would burn the Constitution and instill complete authority the moment he got the chance and you're blind if you don't see that.

Real life is not Sup Forums. Take a break from the internet and think carefully about what you're planning before you destroy the things you claim to believe in.

>still stands for what he believes
>refuses to support a man who insulted his family

How gutless are you to think he or any man should roll over to a retarded short-fingered bully with a retarded uneducated hooker wife like Trump?

Hello friend, this is Sup Forums not reddit. Reddit is >>>that way>>>

DONALD, YOU MADE ME GO THE HARD WAY. YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE PRESIDENCY WITHOUT MY SUPPORT. IT'S MINE IN 4 YEARS. YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN ME THE DELEGATES

do you have any facts you fucking retard? or are you just going to post what the left trumpets?
He wakes up running over 500 businesses (not exaggerating) I think he understands the economy better than any other shill up there
real life is not what you retard open border libertarians think it is. hillary will burn the constituation, specifically the 2nd amendment. gary the snail won't garner enough support. support trump. he cannot instill complete authority, we have checks and balances.
do you have any real arguments? or will you just stand on your pedestal acting holier than thou?

Dude. Gary Johnson has no chance of winning, so that's a vote for Hillary. And Hillary uses the constitution as A FUCKING TAMPON. Open your eyes m8. She wants to wreck the 2nd amendment, and fuck with the first too

>(((texan)))

The GOP will never let him president after this. Krispy Kreme was the darling of the republican party until he murdered Rmoney by hugging Obama. The party doesn't forget betrayal.

He shouldn't have even shown up then.

>texan
funny way to spell Canadian friendo

>"why yes, i am a successful stock trader and wealthy Democratic philanthropist."

>i haven't made my mind but i'll vote for either hillary or hillary

You're all fags for thinking that he's just being a sore loser. He's literally just positioning himself for a run in four years, which is more likely to be a possibility than not. He doesn't think that trump can't win, just that trump probably won't win, and he's placing a bet on the favorite.

How so?

No one liked Cruz ever. You can tell the fakes and shills based on their support for Cruz. Only the mormons like Cruz and that's because they live in a brainwashed society which can't detect frauds.

looks like youre saying reddit is greater than the right

What kind of reply is that? The post he linked accurately predicted the events.

Because Cruz was being a fucking faggot about it. He refused to outright endorse and it was the delivery of his message, not the message itself. I'm glad Trump let him destroy his career on stage.

Reddit likes him now

Actually, Trump losing the presidency is the best case scenario for them from now on. I'm not saying he's inherently bad, but he's definitely too polarizing to do the whole 8 years. Him losing now puts them in a much better position in 2020 (Hillary would be easy to beat with most mainline republicams), they can completely dismiss him and push any establishment shill of their choice to the top. If Trump does win, he'll most likely further disintegrate the GOP and lose in 2020.

>I am between Johnson and Hillary so of i choose Johnson over Hillary that is a vote for Hillary.
You don't make sense

Yeah the guy who already has a reputation of being a backstabbing weasel gets on stage to backstab and be a weasel. Everyone will remember him being a weasel.

Trump general has been going on since like August.

no
the right will continue to realize the truth about trump, not the memes spouted by (((the media))). he's a smart, likeable, reasonable guy

>Because Cruz was being a fucking faggot about it.

Wow. Great arguments fagtron. You sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

People forget, man.

trump camp

The Bush family, Dick Perry, and now Ded Snuz have all crawled out of the mud pit that is the texas branch of the Republican party. Idiots like them are why we have had obama in office for eight years and why we might have shillary cunton in office next.

What makes him think Trump supporters would get behind him in 2020? Why on earth would I ever do such a thing? Like many Trump supporters, I don't even think he's eligible to BE President. And even if I did I'd still never vote for him because he's a greasy, scumbag opportunistic rat.

Fuck him and the moose he rode in on.

The point is you NEVER go against the party. People who go against the party get marginalized and pushed to the side. Krispy Kreme had to sell his soul to Trump to get back into political relevance. Even if Trump loses, Cruz will not be the next nominee.

Yeah, but the right isn't the sole electiral demographic in the US. The right has mostly accepted him now, however that in itself doesn't mean he'll win the presidency.

Ok I know Cruz is an unlikeable dickhead and Sup Forums has many reasons to shit on him but don't you think it's a bit childish to freak out simply because he didn't bend over and spread his ass cheeks for Trump?

>The point is you NEVER go against the party.

Yooou mean... Like Trump was going to do when he didn't win a few primaries?

Just because trump supporters won't support him doesn't mean he won't win. Trump wouldn't run again.

>He's the Zodiac Killer
>His father killed JFK
>His wife is a cunt
>His children hate him
>He's a corporate shill
>He is not a real conservative

>HURR DURR WHY WON'T HE ENDORSE TRUMP
>WHY HE SO BITTER????

Sometimes you people are retarded, I honestly respect him more, he's not a cuck like Bernie.

>he's a smart, likeable, reasonable guy

Clearly the whole convention yelling "We want Trump" means nothing

a man who insults other families first

You don't know that. We do know that Cruz is a liar who backstabbed both last night and in the primaries. There can be no doubt why everyone hates Cruz in the senate at this point. People literally have already talked about how he did this type of shit in DC where he'd promise to do one thing and then throw you under the bus the next day.

OP is correct. except he is a little cucknada bitch.

No it's not. I don't want a mainline Republican. They're just as bad as Republicans.

I want Trump to bring his ideas to the Republican party and switch it up.

>A convention full of trump delegates at a trump convention yells "we want trump."
>Meaning anything

He threatened to go against the party, he never did it. Cruz went against the party and broke his pledge. His name is mud in the GOP.

You make it sound like that if it weren't for Trump, we'd default to Cruz. Nope. If Trump loses, in 4 years there will be another nationalist candidate trying to recreate the Trump magic. He'll get the Trump vote. And Cruz's crusty old muh constitution message that nobody is interested in will be even crustier and less interesting in 4 years.

I bet Cruz won't even make it to Iowa next time around, he'll be so washed up and unappealing by then.

he's poison now
most of the republican party has accepted Trump, no one wants someone who would shoot the party in the foot for their own gain, the establishment hates him even more than they did before, and all of his rivals in 2020 will hound him for this behavior and not endorsing the nominee

The cock sucker put his own political ambitions before the well being of America. He deserves to eat shit for it.

>Literally cant handle the banter

Fucking Sleepy Ben even handled better

Most of you dumb fucks would let Donald fuck your wife if he wanted to. Ultimate beta cucks, stop worshiping this guy.

Because he broke the campaign oath that requires runners to support the nominee and he tried to fuck with the party unity

Because, despite being wrong, Cruz's rhetoric has continuously been trying to imply Trump would shred the constitution, so we knew what he was dog whistling.

This.

It seems like Trump sycophants are willing to excuse almost anything the man does.There is no way to reconcile the desire for a candidate who will defend the constitution and believes in limiting gov't power with the man who said he will open up libel laws and people who criticize him will be sued like they've never been sued before.