The.Flash.2014.S03E19.CANCER.OF.CHOICE

>The.Flash.2014.S03E19.CANCER.OF.CHOICE

disappointing

My post, the episode, both or neither?

The ep.

Why?

The suit was pretty great

Future barry was hot as fuck, no it was just bad filler. I say this coming immediately after the musical episode.

The musical was 10x worse, at least this was related to the arc.

The fuck did he see? Free gibs?

Not sure, is Jay the god of speed?

Caitlin believed him, I'm thinking Ronnie or Barry

Yeah I was thinking Barry from the start I just think Jay is a better option since they JUST put him there and it implies they fuck up and leave him for eternity.

OH maybe it's Jessie that would explain Wally's shit.

>Jessie
Fuck that satisfies the grrrrrrrrrrrl power things, too.

Or maybe it's Trajectory.

Not sure Killer Frost would be on her side just from seeing Trajectory but it's a thing sure. Not even sure if shit that old is still in the continuity either, hard to say.

braces?

jessie is curvier

Why not?

If it was trajectory there's no way Caitlyn would remember her lol. She would be like..

"Who are you"

Ronnie is too weird, I think it might be jay

What if it's grodd

>that hair

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

he's SO fucking late 90s emo, its crazy what that does to my dick.

Ronnie is the most logical but makes no sense. Jay is plausible but makes little sense. Jessie makes no sense but would explain Wally. I'm going with HR, Wally's and Iris's dead mom, or Eobard just to fuck with Barry.

They literally put Jay in time prison, if they never get him out in that timeline (or others) he could be there for eternity and then come out before he went in cause time traveling speedsters.

Wouldn't make sense in that he's the weakest speedster there ever was though.

>Wally's and Iris's dead mom,
jeuss fuck

Patrician fetish

Jay literally went in willingly and got a half-assed "we'll get you out of here" from Barry. He knew what he was in for.

I know, and he was the most noble fuck around. I mean it would be a stretch if infinity in a time prison turned him into a faster-than-before speed god but I dunno what else could be going on.

I think Barry vs. Speed Force People is really what's coming.