Produced Maradona, Riquelme and Redondo

>produced Maradona, Riquelme and Redondo
Name a better Youth System

blocks you're path

>and 1940175814 other shitters who never amounted to anything
You rate youth systems on consistensy, not the extremely rare cases of GOATs

>only one European title
Hacks, english teams are weak.

>"The Ajax youth system is famous for having produced and still producing many great Dutch internationals like Sjaak Swart, Johan Cruijff, Frank Rijkaard, Dennis Bergkamp, Frank and Ronald de Boer, Edgar Davids, Clarence Seedorf, Patrick Kluivert, Rafael van der Vaart, Wesley Sneijder, John Heitinga, Nigel de Jong, Maarten Stekelenburg, and Gregory van der Wiel."

How many World Cup wins is that?

>van der wiel
>heitinga
>stekelenberg
el oh el

literally the only contenders

>produce the GOAT
>produce a better player than the GOAT himself

What I want to know is, why is Argentina unable to produce anything but offensive minded players? I know every kid wants to be a striker or an attacking midfielder, it's the same here, but at least >we produce good keepers every now and then, and we have new promising centre-backs nearly every year. >We also produce great full backs from time to time. Ironically nowadays we don't create great midfielders, but that's beside the point.

>all those pundits predicting that Queresma was gonna be the better of the two

JUST

>Brazil
>good keepers and centrebacks
top kek

>fullbacks
attacking fullbacks, they suck at defending

>”if you think I’m good, just wait until you see Fábio Paim”

What did Ronaldo mean by this?

Rivera Maldini Baresi Tassotti Costacurta Albertini
Recently Aubameyang (among loads of other good players), in the furture Donnarumma and Cutrone

We do have good keepers, my white friend. I'm not saying they're always great, but at the very least they're decent. You've had fucking Romero as your best option for god knows how long. Same thing with our CB's, they might not be the best but they're good enough to not be a liability and bring balance to the team.

you're mostly right about the full backs though but at least they're good, I don't see why Argentina can't produce them.

I miss the old Messi

Zabaleta was better than any Brazilian rb this decade

yes, but Maicon was pretty good too. Daniel Alves for some reason is shit when he plays for >us but at club level he's insane.

Too many Brazilians in one place will force a party. That's why Barcelona had to find the right balance

there's an alternate timeline where messi and penaldo are merely above average players and the Age of Quaresma reigns supreme

There's an alternate timeline where Owen and Fatnaldo weren't injury prone

Must be the timeline where he isn't a lazy gypsy

>Name a better youth system
River Plate

Ajax, São Cristóvão, Milan, Internazionale and Botafogo also have GOAT youth systems

the best youth system in brazil are from santos and palmeiras

>memedondo
>good

Zannetti > Any Brazilian defender, no?

Doesn't matter
see

>my opinion is objective truth

Argentinos created lots of good players besides those 3, but those are the ones that Europeans will recognize

he played well for Barcelona but Rijkard bought Giuly and told him to fuck off

*beats Boca Juniors*

same
the old Messi > old Messi

Didn't they also produce Forlan and Aguero? Or was it Independiente?

2011 Messi = GOAT

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

*produces half of the team that won the Euro 2016*