Can Sup Forums defend this?

Can Sup Forums defend this?

cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html?sr=fbCNN072116miami-officer-involved-shooting0215PMStoryLink&linkId=26788700

Story:

>Autistic person runs away from home with toy truck
>Person calls 911 because they believe the person is holding a gun, and allege that he was threatening suicide
>Still just a toy truck
>Black Behavioral therapist, unaware of an impending law enforcement arrival, performs his duty by speaking to the autistic patient and attempts to calm him down
>Law enforcement arrive with their firearms (which is completely understandable since it's a 911 call regarding an unstable person with a gun)
>Black behavioral therapist gets down, lays on his back, puts his arms up, and explains the situation to the officers while in this position
>gets shot randomly in the leg as they move in

Check out the story for more information.

This is one of those rarer circumstances where it seems highly probable that the law enforcement officer(s) are to blame. I can not justify their actions. The man was not a jobless thug looking for trouble, he was a behavioral therapist in the workforce simply carrying out his duty, and complied with law enforcement.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-moments-before-north-miami-police-shot-unarmed-man/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cq-LPQin7zk
youtube.com/watch?v=n_jfON1iJf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a nigger

Negligent discharge

Sounds like a soros funded happening.

they should be fired and charged, no fucking excuse

after all the shit blm does they give them a reason to be angry again and a legit one at that

>don't pay officers very much
>all good officers go to small counties where pay is better, job is better
>left with shitty stupid cops
>do this shit
>get sued rightfully
>less money for dept
>shittier cops get hired
>repeat

I'd really like to see some data on prevalence of police shootings in certain areas against officer pay/benefit rates.

He's alive. Nobody cares.

Cop will get put on suspension or fired for negligent discharge.

Therapist will file a civil suit with the city and get a million dollar payout.

Autist will continue playing with toy trucks and sitting in a puddle of their own drool and excrement.

sounds like a really incompetent cop got butter fingers and accidentally pulled his trigger.

>Person calls 911 because they believe the person is holding a gun, and allege that he was threatening suicide
this part is most likely a lie by the police

Well if he had just made the damn tendies this never would've happened in the first place.

YOU ARE A KEK

t. Jamal

My guess as well. Any cop who NDs should either be behind a desk or out on their ass.

Fuck half of them have got glock leg anyway.

Here the original link you, fag.
wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-moments-before-north-miami-police-shot-unarmed-man/

I hope the taxpayers enjoy paying for this lawsuit.

They should start taking money out of the police pensions to pay for the lawsuits when this shit happens. Watch it all stop real quick

Yeah I don't think the guy provoked getting shot at all, he seems like an OK guy. Cop was in the wrong IMO.

here is a black guy in white face just for u bud

you already did defend. cops show up based on sketchy intel, they have no idea what the fuck is going on. calls says one of them may have a gun. they show up to a completely weird scene. possible weapon, retarded kid on ground, black man crawling toward him? they shot him in the leg to subdue him, not kill him. also, miami. crazzzzee shit happens. bath salt cannibal?? yeah, who knows. they responded from a distance and took their time. its a fucked situation but probably handled it by the book.

>bath salt cannibal?
this is dis-info. no drugs in that dudes system

He could have rolled at them at high speed and stabbed them.

You have to shoot these jungle warriors to be sure.

This approves everything, it was a kneejerk reaction when seeing two niggers and one of them ALLEGED to have a gun.

They should be charged like a civilian imo. I'm not cop hater either.

defend it? no, but i can use it.

I would also mention that the person who runs this department is a nigger that cant even speak English.

>He shouldn't have been black

t. Jack

sup KKK

Not to mention AA hires

Why do Autists ruin everything?

>truck
SACRE BLEU

If you watch the video taken very clearly he says out loud he is a therapist he even yells at the autistic man to tell him to lay down but he wouldn't listen. Cops took their sweet ass time analyzing the situation and still shot him and when asked why in their own words they said "i don't know". American cops need to be trained again in a new way to stop this nigger killing fetish of theirs.

>Was this event more tragic than all of the white people murdered by blacks yesterday?

Did I miss a happening?

You're being pathetic. You've surrendered yourself to the progressive narrative.

Yes, this shooting appears to be unjustified. But the man survived. The cop will be charged (assuming no additional facts come out). Justice will be served. Was this event more tragic than all of the white people assaulted by blacks yesterday? Was this event more tragic than all of the white people murdered by blacks yesterday?

Of course not. Why are you so upset about this event?

Because you've accepted the legitimacy of cherrypicking practiced by BlackLivesMatter.

You've resigned to the notion that whites must collectively have near-perfect behavior, or else black mobs will continue to take more and more and more from us.

We need to stand up, not grovel. Our innate politeness is not working in this situation.

You're going to lose everything if you don't change.

>Was this event more tragic than all of the white people assaulted by blacks yesterday? Was this event more tragic than all of the white people murdered by blacks yesterday?
>Why are you so upset about this event?

because it was done by a public employee paid with my taxes dumbass.

Christ, if that what it ends up being, this guy needs to be out of a job and sued in civil court at least.

Remember, keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

Cops did the right thing. Last week, 84 people got killed by a truck.

I deleted by post to correct a typo. The new post is here:

No, it wasn't a "happening" because activist journalists don't care when blacks assault or murder white people.

I know no one likes the idea of a militarized police but a couple drill sergeants and lessons in trigger discipline should straighten them out.

The pig probably thought he was a rapist, while in fact he was a therapist.

Wait so are you suggesting that multiple white people were killed by black people in America yesterday and they went unreported everywhere? That seems like a stretch.

Another fag who hasn't even read what happened, Cops took their sweet ass time and knew what was happening.

I agree. I tend to defend cops who shoot dindus but this looks like bs. No excuse as far as I can see

How in the world does that make it more tragic for the victim?

And so many things are funded by taxes—roads, water, electricity—are events "more tragic" when they involve people using roads, water, and electricity?

The deleted post he was responding to is here:

should have shot the autistic retard mongoloid flailing around in the street as well as the autist loving nigger.

Hello KKK

he means in Miami, not that particular guy. fuckin moron.

Stupid fucking leaf.

underrated

>packaged food still laying on the ground

Wasteful, savage, nigger tribes. They should be shot on sight.

paying thugs with the full support of the government to murder innocent people vs thugs murdering innocent people

Statistically, yes. On average, more than one white person is murdered by a black person every day. I don't know whether the murders went unreported by local media, or whether the local media mentioned the murderers' race. But it wasn't a "happening" because the national media doesn't pick up on those stories.

>Florida
Found your problem.

Sounds like a nervous cop not a racist one, the call someone said the person had a gun.

underrated post

>Why do you shoot black men to murder them? Why not just shoot them in the leg or shoulder?

>Why'd you shoot him the the leg!?

He doesn't have "full support of the government to murder innocent people". He broke the law, and he'll be charged.

It's rare to see white man as hyperbolic as you.

Are you black?

Fuck those enemies.

what he said.
>also, miami. crazzzzee shit happens. bath salt cannibal?? yeah
the guy who ate the hobos face was not on drugs. its fear mongering

"Niggergent Discharge"

just kidding. i concur on the negligent discharge of the firearm.

>He broke the law, and he'll be charged.
ya right

You are an idiot.

my bad.

man some cops are so cowardly its not even funny, vs both whites and blacks. the cop involved here needs to go work at a fucking walmart

he was on the ground with his hands up lol

>people actually defending this

Seems like one of the few cases where the cops are actually fucking retarded and should lose their jobs or even be sued. But Sup Forums wont care because he's black.
This was never a race issue though, it's an issue of shitty policework.

>implying people havent gotten high on bathsalts and eaten people in miami
>implying that hobo is the only person who ever ate a nigga in miami
>implying bathsalts are a really fucking common drug down there

>implying you think your smarted because "le ebin media fear mongering scheme" meme

From the footage we saw, of him lying on the ground with his hands in the air, clearly telling the officers that there is no weapon and that the man has autism, I can't defend the officer shooting him.

That guy isn't a dindu, this is one of the very, very few situations that help validate BLM. I mean, seriously:
>I don't know
??? What a retard that cop was.

Never fucking change Sup Forums

he was never high on bathsalts, that was a rumor that got way out of control. they found no evidence of bathsalts whatsoever

>implying
yes to all those things

this honestly seems like a false flag compare to all other black shootings where the ape was resisting arrest, further evidenced by the fact that this logical human being lived

regardless, the cop was certainly in the wrong here

implying i said that hobo was on bathsalts

i live in miami. i hear stories from my college buddies about getting high on bathsalts and finding cannibals all the goddamn time.

>cops never lie

Here's your problem.

The cop should be shot in the leg then fired.

That seems fair to me.

I won't defend the cop at all if this is verified truth.
However I will note I'm suspicious the video just stops pre shooting.

To me this seems like the cop is in the wrong, but given that the video cuts out the most important part (the shooting), its possible he was in the right and we just don't see that part. Even the nog at the very end says

>I don't know who's guilty

youtube.com/watch?v=Cq-LPQin7zk

This. It hit the nigger's leg. This wasn't an aimed shot.

This guy does not look like a therapist.

I guess he was hiding a gun somewhere and drew it so the officers had no choice.

Case closed.

>WTF COULSNT DEY JUST SHOOT HIM IN DA LEG

nd's ??? what is that

Incompetent policing. Not a defense, of course, but the reasoning.

WE

Negligent discharge?

Wow, dog bites man and the press didn't make a huge story about it? Whodathunkit

>fired three times
>negligent

WUZ

>Miami

How likely is it that it'll be a Cuban cop that magically becomes anglo

I have been coming around to that line of thinking as well.

10/10

i guess you don't look crazy doing this

>>Black behavioral therapist gets down, lays on his back, puts his arms up

youtube.com/watch?v=n_jfON1iJf0

Checked
This.

KANGZ

Holy shit

Bluelivesmatter can only say we dont know all the facts.......

But we all know if your black you can get shot no matter what you do.

Also the person they were looking for is WHITE. So why they shot the black guy makes no sense to me.

>This was never a race issue though
Too bad it's gonna be made into one by BLM chimps.
This is a convenient excuse for them to ignore all the violent apes cops have put down and all the murders of police committed by adherents to their ideology.
None of that matters now that they have something to point to and say "look, this unarmed black man was shot by the cops for no reason other than being black!".
Honestly this makes me worry, especially since it seems like every day since Dallas cops have been getting shot at by nogs.

this is the only case where I will defend the nog, kid was obviously autistic yelling "shut up" at the black gentlemen

cops are too trigger happy, semi rightfully, with the recent shit, but protect and serve doesn't mean kill anyone who looks at you in a threatening manner, it means protect civillians

actually the autist was mexican.

or are you from argentina?

Yeah, the cop was definitely to blame here. For fucks sake, he was surrending on his back whilst explaining what he was doing.

Are police departments around the country suffering from systemic incompetence/poor training or hiring practices?

Are there really that few qualified people going into policing that they have to take people who panic at everything?

This. People exaggerate all the fucking time. As a security guard I expect someone is lying in most situations when getting my call from dispatch. I have had completely wrong descriptions or misrepresented situations given to me and when I arrive it's a bunch of drunks being too loud or some mentally ill fuck made the night monitor feel threatened even though he is usually just some pussy

He fired 3 shots.
The officer was just a shit shot.