You have 10 seconds to explain why this show is bad without saying "reddit"...

You have 10 seconds to explain why this show is bad without saying "reddit", "God's not real" or any derivative of those two.

Normies like it so I don't

GOD'S NOT *buuuurrrrppppp* REAL MEMETY

>BUUURRPPPPP
>God's not real, morty
Fuck off, reddit.

You lose

Reddit

The show is good, it's fans are gay.
Overrated as shit.

What happened with reddit and kinoposting? How did they steal it?

Leddit

Its a fucking cartoon
Grow the fuck up

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* L-LISTEN MORTY GOD ISN’T, GOD ISN’T *BUUUUUUURP* REAL M-MORTY, YOU KNOW ALL CHRISTIANS ARE, ARE STUPID MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* REAL MORONS MORTY, CHRISTIANTY IS JUST A, JUST A *BUUUUURRRRRP* COPING MECHANISM FOR LIFE MORTY *BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* NO ONE EXISTS FOR A REASON M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THERE IS NO H-HEAVEN OR HELL MORTY, DO WHATEVER, DO WHATEVE *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* YOU WANT. AND FUCK REPUBLICANS TOO MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* T-THEY’RE BASICALLY NAZIS MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUURP* B-BASICALLY NAZIS, RACIST, RACIST SCUM MORTY *BUUUUUUURP* GOTTA GET THAT, G-GOTTA GET THAT MULAN SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP* GOTTA GET IT MORTY, THAT’S A-ALL THAT MATTERS MORTY IS THAT *BUUUUUUUUUURP* IS THAT M-MULAN SAUCE *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THAT SZECHUAN S-SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* LOOK M-MORTY LOOK I’M *BUUUUUURRRRRPPPP* A MULAN SAUCE, A MULAN *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* SAUCE PACKAGE M-MORTY I’M *BUUUURRRRRRRP* MULAN SAUCE RICK, I’M MULAN SAUCE R-RICK *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* MORTY GOTTA, G-GOTTA GET *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP* SHWIFTY MORTY, GOTTA GET SHWIFTY IN *BUUURRRRRP* HERE MORTY, G-GOTTA *BUUUUURP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR, S-SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUURRRRRRP* MORTY SHIT ON THE F-FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-*BUUUUURP*-DUB M-MORTY SHIT ON THE *BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* FLOOR MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, M-MEANINGLESS *BUUUUUURRRRRRRP* MORTY THERE’S NO P-POINT TO ANYTHING *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* THERE ARE NO GODS M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* NIHILISM MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRP* THE SOONER YOU U-UNDERSTAND IT THE *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPP* THE BETTER MORTY *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* I WANNA BANG YOUR SISTER MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRP* I W-WANNA BANG *BUUUUUUURRRRRP* YOUR SISTER *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-DUB GOTTA GET SHWIFTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUUUURP*

its not funny

Low brow humor, it panders to the lowest common denominators with its FUCK YEAH SCIENCE!XXDD humor, has typical liberal agenda pushing episodes. LE IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS! LOL!, and the lolsorandum shit is probably the worst "GET SCHWIFTY!"
What do I win?

So is The Simpsons and it was objectively the best sitcom ever in its golden age.

I really really like this shitpost

Its just capitalism exploiting the nihilism of new generations, and that goes against the same idea of nihilism. Basically its hipocrital comercial shit.

Reddit's not *buuuurp* real Morty.

Someone post the half baked nihilism and mind of a redditor pasta. While they may seem obnoxious; they're 100% accurate about the show

They're spamming it like crazy now. Kino posting is now a reddit thing. Another meme ruined by redditards.

>Being against nazis makes you part of the "liberal agenda"
You're too far gone now

I enjoy the show but the fan base is starting to get incredibly obnoxious and its obviously turning people off of the show.

Not really though. Most of the episodes are just wacky science fiction stories that are meant to be funny.

It's okay to be against them, I'm against them but they support violence against people for just having political views.

Lol no, take off your nostalgia goggles

This Rick & Morty has to be the best animated series we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this series that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Rick buys Morty a sex robot that it turns out Morty can impregnate. I nearly pissed my pants with laughter at that one. #relatable #SoMe

The other one is how truly epic and remarkable the geniuses Dan Hamond and Justin Roiland showcases alienation. Rick and Morty only really have each other. Rick because he is a cynic and Morty because no one around him seems to really care about him or acknowledges him all that much. WUB-A-LUB-A-DUB-DUB Am I right? #SadbutFunny

You realise the bit where they punched a skinhead was released almost three years before Richard Spencer got punched, right? Punching nazis wasn't some hot button political debate back then; it was just funny.

Yeah, yeah they did it before it was cool, doesn't make it right.

>nazis
>making strawmen out of your political opponents just because you can't live out your power fantasies and hate white people

LoL :D

Every scene I've viewed, and that schwifty song, are aggravating you watch and just not funny.

The characters voices are grating.

The delivery of their lines seems to be pseudo unscripted ala Dr Katz Home Movies, but less natural sounding and therefore hollow and fake.

You could probably find just as many instances of a Professor Farnsworth saying God's not real or criticising organised religion in Futurama, but thankfully that show predated reddit so I can enjoy it without incurring the wrath of you screeching autists.

>every scene I've viewed
>every scene
>scene
If you haven't even bothered to watch a full episode then your opinion is invalid.

I like the show, but many of the jokes are just not funny. Whenever they says several made up words to attempt to get you to laugh like the Plumbusus, or that ep where they have multi universe TV. That ep had so much potential as anything could be possible but none of the bits were funny.

Also whenever Rick breaks out in song, like that Rick Dance one; not funny at all and severely forced.

God's not real though?

Was it right when Rick built a theme park inside a homeless man, then blew him up to get his grandson out? Was it right when he sold a special gun to a murderer for hire? Consider whether those things made you as upset as when they punched a skinhead, and maybe you'll realize you're not being completely honest with yourself about your political views.

Yeah, punching white people yeah!

“Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’"

>neo nazis
>white

>people who like rick and morty
>prove me wrong

Retail workers in the 23-35 age group.
The kind of people who use "sick" as a descriptor for something they're excited about.
Infantilized men who are literally scared to think.
People that live paycheque-to-paycheque.
People who think that movies like The Avengers are major cinematic events and are looking for something to fill the gaps in between.
People who drink soda on a daily basis and think certain foods are 'manly'.
People who decribs N64 games as 'retro'
Men with low sex drives that have an obsession with remarking how attractive a certain actress is in the last movie they watched.
People who think more about which snacks they'll choose at the concession stand than which movie they're seeing.
People who use phrases like "I don't care what you do in the privacy of your own home but..." when asked about their opinions on homosexuals
People who wear dress shirts with prints and decals on them.
People who have never suffered and don't know what happiness feels like.
CIA agents doing dead drops.
Groups of sheltered 14 year-olds going to see their very first movie together without their parents accompanying them
People who comment on Facebook posts made by companies for the sake of marketing.

How would any of my complaints be different after watching several scenes back to back?

why don't you redditors like when your show is called reddit? i thought you were all nihilists anyways so shouldn't comments not even matter to you

People who make a point of getting excited for something, but never participate in it once it happens.
People who own multiple video-games they bought at full retail price but never opened.
People who consider getting a blowjob as a treat or reward.
People who use words like "Bazooka"
People who have never travelled outside their own countries.
People who will happily use phrases like "I don't read" without a hint of shame.
Grown men who act grossed out when they see penises, whether they're genuinely bothered by male anatomy or they're scared of looking gay.
People who talk about drugs but have never used them.
People who refuse to watch a subtitled movie.
People who set their ringtone to the Transformers theme, even though they never watched it while growing up.
The guy who went to high school with Milla Jovovich, asked her out and was rejected but never got over it.
People who collect the commemorative cups that they give away at movies for upsizing your soda.
Couples who want to fuck in a cinema, are looking for a movie that will guarantee them an empty cinema but don't realise that the midday showing they're going to has exactly one neckbeard looking to see a movie in peace and quite.
People without hope, drive or vision looking to coast through life and scurry through the path of least existence as they look for any sort of stimulation that doesn't require any effort, be it mental or physical.

You seriously can't tell when a writer is projecting his own opinions?

>Greeks
>Trying to have a white nationalist party
Oh the irony

season 3 out yet?

Grown men who refuse to eat onions.
People who walked out of Inception feeling a profound sense of wonder, like they'd witnessed something beyond their comprehension.
People who have actually posted "A:10, V:10, thanks YIFY!"
People whose latent insecurities keep the clickbait business model alive and well.
People who punctuate sentence with "mother-fucking" to give emphasis to something.
People who have ever used the argument "Hey vegetarians, what are -these- for?!"
People who have never purchased meat from a local butcher.
People who drink scotch because they understand it to be a 'classy' drink
People who imagine themselves going on shooting sprees.
People who like to excuse their use of the word 'nigger' by saying "Well, there are niggers and then there's black people..."
People who have kept the same condom in their wallet so long it's expired
People who have never even been considered for a promotion
People who not only enjoyed Pacific Rim, but enjoyed it so much they went out and purchased merchandise and posters of it.
People who confuse sikhs with muslims.
People who are emotionally invested in AMC's The Walking Dead.
People who share IFLScience articles on Facebook.
People who denounce Twitter because they don't really understand it but they heard someone shitting on it.
Anyone who has ever ordered or made a 'McGangbang', especially if they've ordered it by name.

This

People who consider The Dark Knight to be a major philosophical influence on their life
People who do not groom their pubic hair
People who own "fantasy knives"
People who consider a meal to be insubstantial if there's no meat component to it
People who wear satin boxers
People who drink Monster energy drinks
People who immediately need to make a joke about burning bowel movements if you mention Indian or Mexican food.
Grown men who put gel in their hair and spike it up.
People who wear camo clothing.
People who had nerf gun fights after the age of 7.
People who know everything about big v8 cars and Harley davidsons yet have never driven/ owned one.
People who talk themselves up when fishing but don't like baiting their own hook.
People who will turn down a free cold beer at a party because ''its not their brand''

>How did they steal it?
it always was reddit m8

People who would put flames on a muscle car if they ever owned one
People who wear baggy/ loose 3/4 cargo shorts
People who will meet a girl once and fantasize about an entire life with that girl.
People that get black out drunk with one friend at home and call it a ''wild night''
Grown men who talk about all the hot bitches they've been with or hooked up with, yet they have a fat girlfriend/wife
People who lost their virginity to a drunk ugly/ fat girl at 4am at the last high school party
People who have never hosted a party which had more than 10 people attend
People who wear t shirts with skulls and or flames on them
People who think a meal at a buffet style restaurant is a classy/ fancy meal
People who wear shaded safety glasses as regular sunglasses
People who wear skate shoes
People who have strong political views that often cross over and don't make sense
People who make mum jokes
People who actually laugh out loud at mum jokes

The opinion is literally "Nazis are bad" as part of a montage of Summer and Rick beating up a collection of easy targets who they don't like. The point is not that the beatings are actually okay, but that they're cathartic. Rick has a very skewed sense of morality. This is a constant throughout the show. So why is it when a Nazi is the victim, suddenly it's some big offense?

Men that think they are hard yet go to comicon and other nerdy things
People who enjoy movies and say nothing about it but ''it was awesome the (car chase, action, fight scenes) were awesome''
People who post RIP on facebook when a celebrity dies
Men who think they are in charge of the relationship but are under the thumb 24/7
People who played a sport as a kid and constantly talks about how they could have gone pro if it wasn't for somthing out of their control
Men who want the family life like they see in romantic comedies but would be shit with kids
Men who talk about the time they fucked a stripper/ prostitute and think its a massive deal
Men that constantly compare their sex life to yours only when they are getting somthing and will put you down if youre not getting anything.
People who keep count of the number of drinks they've had by ''standard drinks'' not simply how many bottles/ cans/ glasses they've had

This. They also beat up a school bully, a Westboro Baptist Church member and a mean dog owner. But of course only the nazi triggers people.

I watched two episodes and there were too many burp jokes, constant ranting about god, some fart thing, and trying to be deep but actually cringey

It's not for me

Its a nationalist greek party you fucking idiot. We dont give a fuck what the rest of the world calls us

>Greeks
>Racial purity
Goodbye sides

Bad news, people:

Watching Fight Club does not make you a Philosopher.
Purchasing a guitar does not make you a musician.
Reading Kafka does not make you a literati.
Going to college does not make you a scholar.
Owning a skateboard does not make you an athlete.
Owning a jersey does not mean you are on the team.
Having a full address book does not mean you have friends.
Knowing a large volume of facts does not mean you are intelligent.
Getting laid does not mean you have life experience.
You are not a more popular person for wearing designer clothes.
You are not an important, creative individual for refusing to do so.
You are not a charity case because you have suffered.
You are not stable or healthy because you have not.
Listening to Mozart and rejecting My Chemical Romance does not mean you are cultured.
Watching Quentin Tarantino and not Michael Bay does not mean you are cultured.
Painting a picture instead of playing a videogame does not mean you are cultured.
Reading the book before you see the movie does not mean you are cultured.
Going to Church does not make you Religious.
Not going to Church does not make you spiritual.
Having an opinion does not mean you cannot be wrong.
Being right does not mean anyone cares.
Reciting MadTV and Dane Cook does not mean you are funny.
Not finding these things funny does not mean you have a sense of humour.
Poor artists are not automatically better than successful ones.
Technically skilled artists are not automatically good ones.
Memetics is not the study of jokes on the internet.
No one is impressed that you watch anime in subtitled Japanese.
No one is impressed that you won't watch anime.
No one is impressed that you have a date tonight.
No one is impressed that you have a car.
No one is impressed that you have a job.
No one is impressed that you pay the bills all by yourself.
No one is impressed that you're older, and no one thinks you wiser.

Doing drugs doesn't make you a badass.
Stealing doesn't make you a badass.
Speaking out against authority doesn't make you a badass.
Fighting the system doesn't make you a badass.
Voting Democrat does not mean you are forward-thinking.
Voting Republican does not mean you're willing to stand on principle despite your peers.
You aren't clever because your T-Shirt is.
You aren't clever because you know more about the scene.
You aren't clever because you crack wise about politicians and talking heads.
Using a Mac doesn't make you creative.
Using Linux doesn't make you productive.
Using Firefox doesn't make you computer savvy.
Arguing about videogames is not important.
Arguing about politics is no more important than arguing about videogames.
Making your computer, your car, your stereo, or anything else you own bigger, faster, or better does not make your dick larger.
Your dick isn't as large as you think it is.
You're not a better person for being tolerant and compassionate.

Your suggestion is duly noted, and it will be ignored.
You're totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
The grand scheme of things is totally irrelevant.
I just thought you ought to know.

>burp, fart, schwifty
>reddit cums in it's pants

Where are you from? Probably a barbaric shithole that got the taste of tiny italic imperialist cock
You know nothing of Greeks

Reddit: the pasta

whats the matter pal?
did one of us strike a nerve?
im gonna assume youre this guy
>People whose latent insecurities keep the clickbait business model alive and well.

It doesn't matter, what matters is you think Greece matters, or should talk about nationalist when they're a mixbowl of every kind of country.

Pay your debts

>pay your debts
Jew detected

Don't you guys worship the nazis though

i literally watched season 1 and 2 twice and only remember 2 phrases about god.My god middle class americans are so retards.fuck god and fuck man and fuck rick and morty too for that matter.

It's a long list. At least one of these things is going to have applied to anyone who reads this at one point in their life.

>literally can't criticize your shitty pasta

nice gambit there, who even wrote all that shit honestly? people in the thread about a shitty reddit show who dedicated way too much effort into bumping the thread

Can't wait for the more civilized parts of europe to get out of EU so you will go turn into a eastern european hellhole like the rest of the surround contries to you

Go back to R eddit faggot

yes but I assume (You) currently match up to about 20 things on the list.

Wow you really seem to hate Greece
Jeez I wonder who could be behind this post?

why write 15 paragraphs when you can just call something reddit, waste of time

Enjoy leeching of the EU while you can

man i feel i cant relate to the most things you ve written down either in a positive or in a negative way.if we are not from US we cant simply fuckin talk in that way,let alone think in such perspective.If you referenced a prom dance u could be a little less american.stop being so short-sighted

N-nothing matters M-Morty*BURPPPPPP*

It's Reddit as fuck

Because then it makes sense in context? Damn user this isn't hard

Try hard, edgy humor for normies.

Sup Forums is full of Jerrys.

>I am outraged when a casting decision in a movie or video game isn't given to a white man by default, but a throwaway victim character happening to be white is triggering.

Interesting

>if someone thinks my list is silly they must be on it! ex-deeeeee
what did he mean by this

looks like I found this guy
>People who have never suffered and don't know what happiness feels like.
or are you this guy/
>Infantilized men who are literally scared to think.

No I am not enjoying it all
Also you have a very very bad understanding of the situation, probably eat up whatever the media is telling you
We want OUT of the EU and we want leftists OUT too

>he memorized the list

kek, now that's reddit

The S03E01 reveal that getting captured was actually Rick's big plan and he was never in any real danger renders the sacrifice he makes at the end of season 3 meaningless. They sacrificed a season's worth of character development for a joke.

Well good thing then, since we think alike, gotta sort out the bad seeds first.
So what is the plan?

i am talking about your lists of people,which amounts to nazi selection,that are obsolete in ther other society othen than your own.doesn't mean that you are wrong but flesh it out more properly cause you are writing in a global internet forum and not to your fellow american college dwellers.never change

While the EU(mostly Germany) does deserve blame for the crisis in Greece, a lot of it is your own fault. Greece never modernized their economy or actually build shit and the country is full of corrupt politicians(like every other Southern European cunt)

>hurr I dont know how to scroll up and copy past things.
moron

its an american website deal with it.

shut up fascist retard

Honestly who even gives a shit about this show? It's fun when it's just adventure of the week rick and morty goes to a different dimension.

These constant threads is what's annoying, the show really doesn't need or deserve this many threads.

It's certainly not bad, it's just not that funny to me. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've laughed out loud while watching it. If anything, I watch it for the universe they've built around the characters, not because it's funny.

That is because we used to have a lot of factories here from Northern Europe but they moved those to Asia
Our biggest fault is electing commies and the rich devils here not paying taxes
Regular people here have to work more than 2 jobs atm, look up stastics, only South-Korea works more hours
Shut the fuck up you weakling

sorry next time i 'll write in my mothertongue.
kαι παλι ερχομενον μετα δοξης kριναι ζωντας kαι νεkρους ου της βασιλειας ουk εστι τελος

I, like most of us here, don't get many of the jokes.

Most of the satire goes right over my head, so I call it reddit because everyone else does XD

>implying

there isn't a single well-made or clever joke in the show, it's all just pop-culture references or in-jokes.

Exactly, I don't know why people on Sup Forums waste so much energy and time obsessing over this show. I think R&M is mediocre as fuck, that's the opinion I hold and realize the humor just isn't for me and that's that. What's the point of calling it "Reddit" a million times, it doesn't accomplish anything. The show will still come on and its fanbase will love it. There's no point on focusing on it

*in