Zolani Tete vs Omar Andres Narvaez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOCO3DK_u5w
youtube.com/watch?v=fp4e63QoFIw
instagram.com/p/Bf21srEDPg9/?hl=en&taken-by=gypsyking101
youtube.com/watch?v=c9iOjoOEYUw
youtube.com/watch?v=ct9kOqrObqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>As Daniel Eichner, Director of SMRTL, the WADA-accredited lab that conducted the tests stated in his letter today, "These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination.

ITS NOTHING. Niggers, beaners, white c.u.c.k.s go home....

>Needing to cheat to beat a Smith brother
Absolute state

The damage control by chicanos all over the web is amazing
Cheating roiding beaner

Canelo get all that mass and make weight by eating avocados. If you believe he is cheating you are just a hater

TOP KEK

REMINDER that roiding/PED use means NOTHING

It means one isn't completely confident:)

This. He passed all the VADA testing for his fights. Just imagine if this happened to GGG? Niggers would want GGGs head.

No one said shit when Floyd was busted for those IVs when he fought Manny.

>Dat pic

Lol

Nandrolone use means NOTHING

reminder bill hasn't ducked anyone and is the 2nd best middleweight in the world behind golovkin.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOCO3DK_u5w

>kugan's laugh at the end

I would pay a lot of money to see oscar face rn

It's probably stuffed with cocaine

HOLY SHIT GUYS I THINK I JUST SHOT SAUL CLENELO ALVAREZ

I was duck hunting with some friends (none of us are spics btw) in Mexico when we came across this one duck. I shot at it and clipped its wing. Strangely it started shrieking out a bird call I've never heard before. It sounded like " ADA LAID ADALAIIID". I don't know, guess it was calling out to another bird for help?
Anyway, we walked up to after it collapsed and were about to finish it when it weakly gasped " Ples jus don take me to Senor Golobkeen, estoy muy asustado".

pic related, does this look like him?

Oscar on suicide watch

and activated almonds, don't forget them

>Oscar Valdez vs Scott Quigg
Why the fuck isn't this in the UK? Neither of these guys have american fanbases at all

new picture from canelo before he got busted

pic-related

because America is mecca of boxing

Funny who much a fucking hate canelo but man what laughs he has given me on these years

trips wasted on a gypsy with a translation handbook

He’s been doing a lot of running

I fucking hate my life and my phone posting. I'm sorry

>Liam "Beefy" Smith
pottery

Even Sports Center is picking up the story

it's okay gypsy, I will not ban you. you are up late though, likely performing rituals. get some sleep soon!

Valdez is the champion and Top Rank fights go on ESPN. Quigg doesn’t have a big fan base in the U.K. to pay to bring him here, Eddie just rolling the dice on the chance Quigg wins. Valdez decision.

1776 soon

1812 first

is it okay to like Canelo, the boxer?
yes he dodged GGG, but it's not like he only fought bums

>dodged GGG
U wot m8?

I mean before finally fighting him, as soon as he showed signs of slowing down
but I understand it, he was still too green in his fight against Mayweather

Reminder Joshua will continue to duck Wilder especially after beating Ortiz

tOP leL

>fighting miller next instead of deontay
anyone who thinks he's not ducking wilder is retarded or british.

t. Joshua fan

deontay wilder is an underrated counter puncher, tbqh.

>anyone who thinks he's not ducking wilder is retarded or british
British can't help it my guy. They're inbred as fuck over there. Was bad enough just having high genetic isolation in the hills, but now you've got pakis with 70% consanguinous marriages in the community.

>BRB on my way to pick up Canelo's special beef

Rooting for Golovkin now desu. What are his best fights to watch outside of Lememe, Canelo, and Jacobs?

Mexican cows with evil intentions

I liked the Monroe fight

Thanks la

I like the Proksa fight, US debut and seen as 50/50 at the time

>Clenelo Alvarez

why doesn't GGG just do clen as well and say he's been to Mexico to train Mexican style?

fuck Gaynelo
I hope GGG fucks him up good this time

>why doesn't GGG just do clen as well and say he's been to Mexico to train Mexican style?

Are we going to pretend he doesn't use roids and simply Canelo's roid scientist just fucked up?

buzzin' post

Just got an HD 12 pack from tc-boxing

I need to go get tested for PEDs if at some point I ingested tainted cow meat

Ishida. Straight murder. Same with Stevens. Macklin's good too.

Hasn't been busted yet. He's as 100% natty as AJ.

youtube.com/watch?v=fp4e63QoFIw

Apparently GGG's been in training camp for 3 weeks already and they got tested 6 times.

Abel doesn't "think" Canelo is guilty.

The April 21 showtime card is looking pretty good

>gervonta vs jesus cuellar
>charlo vs centeno
>broner vs vargas

broner and broner jr on the same card tho, kek

What happened to Figueroa?

>Matchroom literally flies out Wilder to commentate AJ's fight
>Yanks still think AJ/Wilder isnt a certainty

Shoulder injury (ate too much)

pulled out due to injury

YEA, I'm thinking he's back...
instagram.com/p/Bf21srEDPg9/?hl=en&taken-by=gypsyking101

Why would a millionaire athlete not exclusively eat organic food? Shit, I'd have my own luxury resort where animals live like kings and then I'd only pick the happiest and healthiest ones to eat them.

Also, he has enough money to get some premium designer roids, which I always assume every athlete is on anyways.I wouldn't be surprised if the clen was actually from tainted meat but that he takes other PEDs that beat testing.

In any case, idgaf as long as the fight goes on, they're all on something.

Just did an hour of shadow boxing and sit-ups.

Reckon I could chin all of you.

I'll believe it when i see it

>be world champ and best fighter in your division
>also be pretty chill and live in 3rd world country
>cruisin round your hometown
>feeling hungry
>pull up to market and grab some tacos
>tainted meat
its not that hard to believe man

btw who's rooting for this fag to get his head knocked off by overlooking centeno and wanting to fight danny. His only claim to fame is beating up a 41 year old k9 and having a tough fight with trout

What's the difference?

It's Mexico, he has to roll with an entourage and guards. No pulling up to random places because he feels hungry.

hopefully he hasn't fucked up his system too much
i could still hear the coke drip in his voice

Just watched the chuck wepner movie with liev schreiber.
Def recommend. Not too much boxing, but its a good movie, and not over hyped, not too over-dramatic like all other boxing movies, Also, from what i read, pretty true to chuck's life.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9iOjoOEYUw

So if you were a millionaire your not going to eat a burger from a food stand or a food truck?

youtube.com/watch?v=ct9kOqrObqA
Ignore the damage control by the chicanos in this general

Athletes at an elite level with his resources don't eat just average shit. The dude 100% has a dietitian creating a food plan for him.

you'd be surprised, aside from rolling around in a literal tank and having armed body guards he can pull into the market easily since he's pretty popular over there. If anyone did anything to him they'd be filleted on the spot

mayweather ate mcdonalds, chips, candies, cokes all the time.

He was eating whoppers the week of the mcgregor fight, and big macs throughout the maidana training camps.

I don't know why people don't think about this. Of course he's not just eating food from random places or grocery stores.

So at the risk of being REEEEEED into non existence, what's the best way to get into boxing? I made a new friend recently and he's always talking about watching matches and had invited me over a couple of times to watch but I'd like to have something to go off of before I actually watch a match with him

nah, as long as he hasn't been on the powder for a while he will make a full recovery. It takes years to do real irreversible damage.

>what's the best way to get into boxing

Watch it

as long as you haven't lied about being a big fan, which he would've found out if he asked you a couple simple questions, just watch the next fight he wants to see with him.

other than that just watch some clips to familiarize yourself with older greats.

Mayweather does that for show moron. Do you actually believe he does all the shit he does in the 24/7s all the time?
Santa Claus isn't real either leaf

just because he eats that crap for the cameras. The dude burns so many calories training that it doesn't matter. Trust me he is eating under the supervision of dietitian and nutritionists and shit for the most part.

When confronted with the accusation of banned substances the Clenelo will immediately react with "Muh Beef" and "Muh truth" whilst moving to America to avoid "Leh Mexican cows".

100% natural

dude it happened to the soccer team like 8 years ago too. About 3-4 got popped for the same thing. They all got cleared.

Give me a good boxing match to watch.

how old?
>last year
>last 5 years
>10
>20

Yes, that;s why we know the bullshit excuse you mexishits use. You dope and blame the meat, just like the soccer team did
lmao this delusion

someone needs to make the image

>investigation found 99% of beef was tainted with clenbuterol

>tainted meat

Last 10 years preferably

orlando salido vs juan manuel lopez 1

Do you watch boxing or are you new to it? If you've seen it already I can suggest something else

>Ishida. Straight murder. Same with Stevens. Macklin's good too.
Notice how all of these guys aren't even B-tier fighters?
Golovkin is a meme built on crushing cans.

b bolder my fren hahahahah golobkin where ar juuuu XDDDD

Confirmed

Will be on the Jacobs card unsurprisingly

More like 4th best, after Golovkin, Canelo, and Khurtsidze

to add to that, golovkin is a master of the art of boxing! he's been p4p1 for the last 5 years he's just underrated. Nobody can beat him and he has the highest boxing iq of all fighters from the last 50 years. He's unbeatable and the canelo fight was a robbery.