Am I paranoid to think there may be some collusion between BLM and Pokemon Go...

Am I paranoid to think there may be some collusion between BLM and Pokemon Go? I'd be willing to be that there are now more people outside, some protesting and many more "catching pokemon", than there have been in decades and the addition of people from Pokemon Go seems to come at a time which is highly unstable politically.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
youtube.com/watch?v=2714T_k2B1U
youtube.com/watch?v=ERWcdOOr1A8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Am I paranoid
Yes, blm chimped out over pokemon go. Something about slavery.

of course they'd chimp out; that's what BLM does.

Think of it this way: because of BLM a whole ton of people took to the streets. Now with Pokemon Go even more people are out in the streets. Regardless of motivation, a whole bunch of people are suddenly out and about in this political instability and tumultuous time

bump

This story is fake as fuck, mew two is unobtainable atm, he's being saved for a special event.

The game also dosent spawn shit near highways like that it's a safety measure

>blocking a highway exit ramp

Holy shit, there would be nowhere to run if a truck plowed through them. It would be worse than Nice

It's just banter m8.

This. Nothing spawns near highways, I've looked. Mewtwo and most of the "rares" don't spawn randomly like the other pokemon.

>This story is fake as fuck
It's a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

I'm not talking about the pic I posted. I'm talking about in general

>mewtwo being saved
>yfw isis uses Pokemon go to cull the people who have been playing this game, ultimate happening confirmed by your dubs

yea kind of.

Pokemon Go has caused some disruptions already. With them making "gay" pokemon around the Westboro Baptists they're already making subtle political statements and having people go to controversial places

bump

Yeah, mewtwo is being saved for a special event like making a BLM pack run in front of a speeding 28 wheeler to try and catch it

It's a little suspicious that every time I'm running from black gangs my eggs coincidentally hatch and I have to stop to tap the screen and watch what comes out.

youtube.com/watch?v=2714T_k2B1U

So you're suggesting that Pokemon Go is a conspiracy by Black Lives Matter in order to get more people to appear in the vicinity of their rallies?

>Pokemon Go is hacked, they spawn Mewtwo in the middle of a large field.
>Thousands of people crowd and flock into this field
>Entire area is rigged to blow.

Niantic don't like who wins the election, Mewtwo spawns in secure government buildings hundreds of thousands of people stampede in, the coup begins.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERWcdOOr1A8

>Pokemon Go is a conspiracy by Black Lives Matter
BLM is a bunch of retarded nigs. They obviously had NOTHING to do with pokemon go. Are you this fucking dense? I'm suggesting that the "Powers that Be" are potentially using this as some sort of tactic.

BLM is a bunch of stupid niggers and the Pokemon Go fags are going to wind up getting caught in the middle of some happening which will, among other things, add to the size of a crowd

It's a secret plot...

1. Pokemon Go trains people to go where they tell them when they want.

2. Eventually it will tell everyone to gather in mass at a certain location, then direct them to talk down the street toward the Chinese embassy.

3. Media will report it as massive protest of china.

4. Japan gets their revenge for Manchuria.