Another episode tonight

Another episode tonight.

We're agreeing that Varga is cthulhu, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wwL5Q02uwDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Another Lovecraftian fan theory ruining a show

Btw I put sage in the option field

Why are there basically no threads about season 3? Sup Forums lost their shit over the last two seasons.

Killed by mewposters

because its a shit show

>Why are there basically no threads about season 3

There have been numerous, see the thing is you're masuring it against shit like TWD and GoT where you think it's somehow normal to have 10 threads on the front page.

Everyone knows this ain't gonna top Season 1, which was pure kino. It's gonna be another alright season like Season 2.

the live thread started off well then mew showed her ass and Sup Forums went nuts. every subsequent thread was either about her ass or devolved quickly on to the topic of her ass.

this week's discussion will be about the lack of mew's ass.

Season 2 is better than season 1

If you live in bizarro world, maybe.

My housemate has a theory that the woman who was supposedly murdered that they were talking about in that opening scene is actually MEW who got time traveled by aliums. I don't buy it.

Sadly, pretty much this. Still, probably gonna get around to watching season 3 eventually. But now we know it can't live off the quality level of season 1 anymore, season 2 was plenty proof of that.
Poor bait user.

ello reddit

Season 2 was better than 1.

youtu.be/wwL5Q02uwDE
any secret or twist will just be something from a Coen brothers movie that exists only to reference said movie

>mewposting ruining my comfy fargo threads

I feel asleep during the first episode, not because it was boring, but because I was tired from work.
I missed what happened on Sup Forums and the last half hour.

So I thought that mew meant some namefag femanon on Sup Forums that everyone loses their shit to.
Then I saw Oh fuck, mew is Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
I'm gonna lose my shit too. She was the number 1 for me during the Fappening.

So is this show good again? I enjoyed season 1 but dropped season 2 after 2 episodes.

season 2 was better u plob

Nice meme

>We're agreeing that Varga is cthulhu, right?
Why?

>My housemate has a theory that the woman who was supposedly murdered that they were talking about in that opening scene is actually MEW who got time traveled by aliums. I don't buy it.
That woman was killed by Yuri Gurka, who's now working as henchmen for V.M.Varga.
He's basically Malvo/Injun of this season.

He's not old enough.

MEW fags are a cancer. Show isn't nearly as good as season one not to mention The Leftovers is on and it is the best show in a long time.

If Cthulu means he works for Fargo, then yes it's obvious.

He was 20 years old in 1988. In 2010 he will be 42 years old. Looks old enough to me.

Nah, Malvo wiped out Fargo. He's working for KC under Milligan.

lol aliens

only plebs think season 1 is better than 2

What Coen bros movies do you want to see a season of Fargo based on?

Personally I wanna see flavors of their wackier movies like Raising Arizona, O Brother, and Hudsucker's Proxy in a season, maybe go back in time again and have the main characters be prison escapees fleeing across the Midwest.

Season 2 was far better than season 1.

Your average Sup Forums poster is too stupid to understand that the story was told third hand and what they saw (eg aliens) isn't necessarily what happened.

Season 1 was full of dumb supernatural shit. Malvo disappeared from the house in episode 1.

1 episode,

not as good

go eat your leftovers, faggot

There were quite a lot but it was 90% about MEW's ass

What was the S2 tie in to the movie?

I don't think there was one, it just tied directly to season 1 with the Solversons and the coward cop who becomes Gus's boss.

Walter in Vietnam

BUST

Why did her uncle kill her?
Shit was cold man. Only a psychopath can shoot a woman like that.

can I get some mew posting in this thread?

she was a traitor rat bitch

millers crossing or o brother might be a good series

Looks like the guy from No Country for Old Men's retarded cousin.

Because she's a race traitor?

No he's Nyarlathotep.

POLL TIME, BOYS

Will any of these people show up this season:

>Mike Milligan
>Gus Grimly/ Molly Sovlerson
>Based Lou Solverson
>Cerebral Palsy Gerhardt
>Stavro Milos
>Peggy Blumquist
>Mr. Wrench
>The tag team of Noreen and Supermarket Checkout Girl

no to all

it's either Mr. Wrench or Molly.
my bets on wrench.

Is Fargo western JoJo?

It may be a little early to call it, but I feel I can safely say this is the worst post that will be made on Sup Forums all day.

Noreen will show up to steal the Sisyphus stamp

How did the old man die? I didn't see any wounds.

Cuz season 3 already sucks compared to seasons 1 and 2. Literally no memorable characters.

Who's the protagonist of this season? Ray or Varga?

Wrench and Mike Milligan.

Officer Coon

Heart attack

Because it's a mystery/slow burn of a show released weekly. After the first few nights of discussion and debate, their ain't shit to talk about until the next ep (except MEW's fat ass).

Same thing happened with the first two seasons.

cc had it as 'Vargas'

She was a nigger lover who betrayed her family.

They obviously used an ass double when she gets up. Still not bad, but not MEW-tier.

>Ray steals stamp
>Emmit can't do shit because of Vargas
>Vargas works for Milligan
>Emmit either has Ray killed or Ray has Emmit killed
>Emmit then has plastic surgery and pretends he is Ray or vice versa but doesn't know about each other's criminal backgrounds (plastic surgery motif introduced in S2)
>Emmit as Ray or Ray as Emmit both end up locked up because Emmit has Vargas and Ray killed someone
>Every episode is named after strategies from the game Bridge
>Ray ends up goes from 3rd to 1st, Emmit loses everything
>Next season will be about Rapid City

>Check em

Season 2 killed the show.

That alien shit took a great season and turned it into pure garbage.

You speak truth. Season two kicked the shit out of season one.

Mike's race didn't have anything to do with why her sleeping with him was an act of treason.
Fargo wasn't actually pushing a Sup Forums agenda.
Didn't even make out shooting her to be a good thing.

Did your parents have any children that lived?
It was the time period. In the 80s everyone saw UFOs. It fit perfectly. Anyone with half a brain would have understood.

>It was the time period. In the 80s everyone saw UFOs. It fit perfectly. Anyone with half a brain would have understood.

>show talks about epic gun battle
>epic gun battle finally happens
>it is indeed epic, until...
>alien ship shows up for no season, distracts someone, and turns tide of gun battle

You: "herr der it was teh 80's and everyone saw UFO's, even 20 guys in the middle of a gun fight!"

the whole season was a mess with the hella f*kin epic shootout every episode drug war premise. like they just took the whole "evil creeping into a small, unsuspecting town" basis of the show and said "fuck it, let's remake season 3 of the wire".

Also MAJOR SPOILER

MEW's mother was Helga. She killed her stepfather who was that German guy at the beginning upon his release.

>Season 2 killed the show.
>That alien shit
Found a fucking pleb. Not flying saucer killed the show, but that retarded asspull with murderous Injun and his plastic surgeries into being 50 yo fat italian mobster.

holy fuck
>finally get to see his buddies that died face down in the mud

There's so many fucking plebs out there who wanted Noah Hawley to do the predictable thing and have the aliens just be far in the background. I was fucking delighted when he said fuck that and put em right in your face. Season 1 and 2 are godlike

There were like 5 people who saw it dumbass

I will, and I will enjoy it much more than Fargo.

Season 2 is the best thing ever, I agree. But Malvo disappearing from the house is an homage to No Country for Old Men. Malvo is very much based on Anton Chigurh, only Malvo gets off on making people do evil shit instead of just killing them.

It was like they wrote themselves into a corner. The shootout was silly even without the aliens.

The Mr Wrench actor has been spotted with other confirmed actors I think. Something like that. So he's pretty much confirmed. No to everything else though

I hope we get to see Charlie & Noreen as a happily married couple somewhere down the line
shit was /comfy/

realistically though, given the timeframe, Mr. Wrench is the most likely to return for this reason. he was far and away the fan favourite during the original broadcast of Season 1, shame we didn't get to see his relationship with Mr. Numbers fleshed out more.

I know it's not exactly what you said, but I've seen so many retards who think the UFO was a deus ex machina in the shootout.

nose and mouth glued shut, it's mentioned in the trailer and this week's preview

I haven't watched any yet. I enjoyed season 1 a lot (loved the characters) but thought season 2 was really overrated.

Can somebody tell me if I should bother with season 3?

B-B-But muh The Man Who Wasn't There refrence!!!! Based Hawley!!!

There's only one episode out so it's tough to be for or against it. I wasn't particularly hooked though 2bh.

There's only 1 episode so far. Supposedly, it's gonna be the most intimate season which probably means it will be different to season 2. Season 2 was my favorite tho

tbf there's similarities between italian/jewish phenotypes and native american phenotypes
differences too, but it's not as bad as if he was asian or hispanic to start with

2nd episode is tonight, dummy

I didn't find episode one very compelling (can't really judge based on one episode though), it also looks visually worse than the previous two seasons. Will watch because Carrie Coon is great though.

Got it. Thank you all.

Ewan McGregor playing dual roles is knocking it out of the park

I'm liking season 3's first episode much more than I liked season 2's, so hopefully this season will end up alright in the long run.

I thought all the actors were really good, with a few questionable accents though. I really liked the stoner, because I can't think of the last time I saw a stoner portrayed as a psychopath.

Honestly he has disappointed me so far (based on E1, obviously judgment on his performance will be easier once the season is over). His acting is fine but, his accent is all over the place same with MEW (but she's a shit actress anyway)

britbong here
how many hours to go? are there any livestreams organised?

The 20 year-old Yuri is the same guy who murdered Helga (not the guy in the prologue) but the guy on the right. They're the new Mr. Numbers and Mr. Wrench/Kitchen Bros.

"Mike Miligan and the Kitchen Brothers, you make us sound like a prog rock band.

Ladies and gentlemen, Mike Milligan and the Kitchen Brothers.... HAAAWWW"

I hate sharing the planet with people who think Fargo SE01 > SE02.

Yeah well I'm hooked, besides what the fuck else is there to watch?

it airs in 4 and a half hours

>tfw you try to pay the british mafia back but you won't take your money

Spazz down Skippy

It's like Sup Forums has lost its mind. Glad you're here, user.