Why are jews always trying to pretend they are one of us?

Why are jews always trying to pretend they are one of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3XYMRAoqVmY
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wolf in sheeps clothing

They do all sorts of degenerate stuff while white but if you get them in trouble they are magically jewish 6billiion again

Subversion
youtu.be/3XYMRAoqVmY

People are easier to subvert, when it's by one of their own.

Jews are destroyers by nature
Can only imagine what goes through the mind of one

He namedropped Sup Forums on DRUMPF: the show

Read this.
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

Jews are in panic mode for some reason and try to push weimar style degeneracy as fast as possible before everything comes crashing down.
They always pull that shit. Jews are impatient and get careless.
Thats why hitler ended up getting elected.

What are you guys talking about? His name is moshe

More importantly, why are they doubling down on this ridiculous liberal propaganda when they see it is only getting people even more riled up against them?

Because jews themselves are degenerate as fuck and they can't understand why people don't think the way they do. So when they can't figure out why their current propaganda is working they just dial it up a notch and hope that will convince people to see things their way while in fact it just turns people against them. They are clever at scheming but they're kinda clueless when it comes to understanding the goy mentality.

>Nazis actually believe this
wew. no wonder you lost the war.

I'm white, not Jewish and I don't particularly hate Jews or see their entire religion as some kind of hivemind of evil.

I feel like I'm really in the minority here, though

it's not going to go that way this time

I think it is alredy started m8

The thing that bothers me the most about them is that sometimes they think of themselves as White and other times they're an entirely different entity, a minority, they're Jews.

It's like Schrödinger's Jew.

who knows

well you can always go back to your website

what am I looking at here?

is that blu tac? I blu tac my cam

great minds think alike

webcam and microphone taped over

Maybe there isn't some massive Jewish conspiracy. Maybe when you listen to too much Alex Jones and Kevin MacDonald then spout their inane bullshit you actually make the right-wing look worse.

fucking kek

Or maybe when you look at Wikipedia pages of some people who are doing suspicious things, politics, media, business, whatever, and find that they are Jewish, it really jogs the noggin as it were.

Alex Jones defends jews though

>Maybe when you listen to too much Alex Jones

alex jones is pro-jews tho

Alex Jones married a Jew

So why is such a small minority so hugely overrepresented in positions of power and ownership of the media?