Booty shorts

>booty shorts
>bikinis
>yoga pants

Why are women literally incapable of dressing modestly? I just want a girl that doesn't try to reveal as much of herself as possible all the time.

Continuation from - >>

Hard edition: You can't reply with t.ahmed or poo in the loo Panjeet, Marry A Jewish or a muslim women, a fucking leaf etc..

>India jelly because their streets are not fit to be walked on with bare feet

R
A
R
E

Why are Indians incapable of using toilets? Some things, we'll just never know.

Because, Pajeet, women are literal parrots. They mimic/repeat/act in what the feel is the social norm. Women are the most sensitive to societal and cultural change and always the quickest to adhere to it, for you see, women are deathly afraid of being a social pariah, a 'weirdo'.

And so now that the narrative of sex is blatantly degenerate in the west, females are accommodating it by dressing in such a way that gains both the approval of men and fellow women. It's why we'll forever find daughters who resent their fathers and go against them when they are told 'don't go out dressed like THAT', the girl in this case is dying to conform to societal's ever debauched standards.

tl;dr, women are self-conscious Mr. Pajeet Singh.

What are you doing in a Poo thread anyway?

Why are shitskins literally incapable of not staring like creepy little stalkers at any attractive western woman within visual range?

I have been to your cesspit of a country. The way you weird little motherfuckers stare at women is seriously unsettling.

How about you conduct yourself honorably and have some fucking manners, before demanding anything of anybody else. You're not capable of it, so nobody has anything to be worried about.

Fucking weirdos. Go bobble your head and gobble down some been slurry.

also rare as fuck

how is life like there? this thread is shit, so lets talk about sudan instead

Fuck off cunt, this thread is a continuation.
If you want to discuss about my country go start your own thread.

POO

IN

LOO

this guy's full of it...

ot: that's "freedom of expression" then cries after getting raped or stared at yelling "sexual assault"

I said not to say poo in the loo, i said poo in the loo. I hope no one does that again. : (

Women are children.
All they really want is a man to notice them. However since feminism men have been decreasingly interested in them as they have gone from playful things you take care of to loud obnoxious hindrances.
So now females in a constant competition to attract the boys and the only way to do that is to dress more like a slut than the other girls.
Essentially, women are no longer charming and have to compensate.

What's your problem brO?
I'm sucesfull lawyer you stil shitposting about here

P O O I N L O O
O
O

Those bitches walk barefoot where people spit and addicts sleep. Really makes me think

Bump

You just want to rape them

>booty shorts
looks good
>bikinis
looks good
>yoga pants
looks awesome

No dad, i don't.

This is what happens when Merkel decides to refugees free wifi.

PK is a proxy

I'm 100% white you shitskin streetshitter

>Hard edition: You can't reply with t.ahmed or poo in the loo Panjeet, Marry A Jewish or a muslim women, a fucking leaf etc..

stick to your rules shithead

every women is free to choose what she wants to wear. if you don't agree you are a shitty sandnigger that's praying to a pedophile

This is a continuation thread and no one else's sticking to the rules. Why, will i?
I don't even poo in the loo

You sound more pissed off than Roachers + Poos combined, what's wrong with you?

butthurt streetshitter?

Okay, you are a true aryan warrior if me saying that makes you happy.

Hard edition
t.ahmed - the poo in the loo jew

>a fucking wagon wheel

It's the Ashoka Chakra.
Fun fact: He was a based Buddhism in his later.
You might find his life interesting.

nice picture of india, what a shithole lol

>it's a "poo posts videos of him stalking women" thread

DESIGNATED

WHY ARE INDIANS LITERALLY INCABABLE OF POOING IN LOO

>a fucking anus

>filename
so this is where they are when they're out of the taxi

Seriously WTF is wrong with them they have no chill. Is it genetic? Why do thy think that shit is OK?

PK stands for proxy king newfag