Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vR0wIjrjEk8
youtube.com/watch?v=7fQG4CcoRuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_conditioning
youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>black people emulate whites
>think our culture is there's

That's because we've been beaten down into a bunch of cultureless trannies, wiggers, and nazi's

*sigh*

White people have no culture

Not all white people hold the same views

To put this in mathematical terms, the subset of white people who emulate black cultrue does not overlap with the subset of white people who jate black culture.

But i realize that, as you are a rascist, you only see our skin color and think that wr are all the same. Please try to overcome your prejudices.

>this is white culture

spotted the nigger

Just because you dont have a culture doesnt mean we dont have a culture.
(in fact there is nothing like white or black culture, there are more cultures than "white" and "black" - ask a german bavarian)

they may hate you but they respect your culture.

its like hating bill gates for being an annoying fag, but using his products.

stupid nigger.

now there are smart niggers, but u aren't one of them.

Black people have no work ethic

>niggers
>culture

providing drugs for white people like yourself???

>black culture
>crack
>being poor forever
>peanut butter

Yeah, no. If we removed all the subsidies from the arts and forced a level playing field, we'd see less than 1 black to every 99 white.

>emulate our culture
The imbeciles who emulate your culture don't hate you. How dense can you be?

no that's the mexicans, try again, blacks are just low level dealers and gang bangers

Most of us don't respect their culture. It's forced upon us by jews in Hollywood. Only way to avoid it is to cut out the media

>emulate our culture
>says nog using a computer with an internet connection

>tfw sell crack and knock up fat white women
Thanks for the culture, tyrone

>black culture

Conveniently ignoring the fact that we built this country.

America would be nothing without the blood, sweat, and tears of my African brothers.

You're right Juicy J or Fiddy Cent's "music" is much a much better culture heritage than Beethoven or Wagner. Hell even your "good" black jazz and blues musicians wouldn't hold a candle to our composers.

America isn't made of cotton friend

Nice meme. European culture is the most diverse and highest contributing factor to all civilization.

You are mistaking degenerate Jewish media propaganda directed at white youth for your "culture", nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=vR0wIjrjEk8

NEVA FORGET, we wuz pharaos before the white devil enslaved us.

you mean kikes force your shit style down our throats?
if blacks were only good at hopscotch then guess what sport would be the biggest sport in america?
fucking hopscotch, nothing you do is popular, what you do is MADE popular

Sauce on most of you not respecting it? All my friends praise nigger rappers and almost all americans I know do the same. Of course, this is anecdotal evidence, but I am left with the impression that the niggers doing something that would entertain other people is not impossible.

>our culture
>culture

Objectively prove that Wagner and Beethoven are more talented than Juicy H or Lil Boosie.

>Protip: You can't.

In fact they are only perceived to be better because they are white. Typical white privilege.

I wonder why......

it's jewish television networks who make you believe this could be true.
rupert murdoch anyone know this guy ?
he is a jew and owns all of your television stations.

PUT SUM RESPECK ON MA CULTUA

Prove to me right now that Lil Boosie doesn't go out every Saturday night and hire two male prostitutes to choke him and fuck him until he passes out.

You can't prove it so it must be true.

Not really. I am talking from percepective in the enviroment I am in. Not only the medias.

>we built this country

No your great-great-great-great-great-great-granddaddy picked cotton then 625000 Americans died and then your family spent the next 150 years shitting out babies, rioting, and taking gibs.

What takes more skill? Writing a symphony involving dozens if not hundreds of individual instruments to produce a cohesive whole work of art, or some person rhyming over a repetitive track produced by a computer?

White people are not a single, monolithic entity (just as blacks aren't). Your shit-tier strawman holds no water. I have a general disgust for black people as a group. And I also find every aspect of your "culture" detestable.

I don't use your ape lingo, wear your man-child clothes, or listen to your boom-chuck-chuck music. And I never will.

easy, look at the compositional complexity of a Juicy H or Lil Boosie song, hate to tell you but they are basic as fuck

>best rapper is white

even blacks can't do nigger music better than whites

do you have any idea how music works?

I can follow Boosie. Such a claim is testable.

Try again White devil.

Beethoven still made music while he lost his ability to hear.

>multiple instrumental harmony
>varied tempo between various instruments
>multi layered melodies
vs
>a drum kit with a nigger talking over it.

>it has more complexity so it must be better

Nice meme. You probably think Pollack is a better artist than Basquiat.

>The feel when you're pure 100% Bavarian phenotype

>>mfw white people hate us
I don't.

>but unabashedly try to emulate our culture
I definitely don't.

Black culture = toxic, even to blacks.

crack was invented by the jews
money was invented by arabs
peanut butter was invented by mayans
niggers have no culture

trust me. i dont want anything to do with dindu culture

Sorry but things are clearly always true until proven otherwise so until I see concrete evidence otherwise it's a fact that Lil Boosie gets choked and fucked by male prostitutes.

>Objectively prove living in a modern luxury apartment with all modern amenities in a peaceful country is better than living in a straw hut in a 3rd world war torn shit hole.

Art comes down to taste and identity true, but to say it's all equal is pretty dumb. For one my examples use way more complex musical structure, portray more complicated philosophical themes, and in the case of Wagner, significantly pays homage to centuries or millenia of mythology and heritage. Rap music on the other hand (or even blues or jazz to a certain extent) is mainly about muh dick, muh drugs, muh spinnin rims, and is devoid of any elaborate musical talent.

kek, this image

white people's culture is art, technology, food, beer, being attractive, etc

this enviroment has prolixly nothing to do with media ?
because in your country they don't watch media ?

I don't think so trayvon, we built this city on rock and roll.

WE

Please stop listening to Rock and Roll, eating fried chicken, using any sort of spice, using air conditioning, etc

Sorry they didn't have two giant JL subwoofers in them, fagggot.

>using any sort of spice, using air conditioning

WUZ

this is so true

STUPID?

PRESIDENT

a black man invented AC, and blacks people brought spice to bland American cuisine

Your typical white American does not hate black people. Why are you guys stuck in the past???

So say you build a table utilizing a hammer. Did you build the table or did the hammer? Do you recognize yourself in a mirror?

I don't hate black people but come on your culture is pretty awful

KANGZ

>citation needed

youtube.com/watch?v=7fQG4CcoRuM

Because this is infinitely better to listen to than screaming apes screaming bix nood and welfare checks

nigger know that if you keep repeating a lie it one day will be true .
we wuz

Only uneducated, shit-tier genetics having poorfags emulate black culture... which is actually emulating inbred, Southern redneck culture from back in the day.

Not even

"Indentured Servants in America: In Colonial America, indentured slaves did not only consist of Africans, but a large majority of them were Irish, Scottish, English, and Germans, who were brought over from Europe and were paying their debt for the passage over sea. "

>Rock and Roll
Sort of invented by a black guy. I'll let you have that one.

>Eating fried chicken
Invented by the Scottish and introduced to the American south by Scottish immigrants

>Air conditioning
Invented by Willis Carrier, a white man.

Pretty much anything you think a black man invented a white man had already invented it.

Daily reminder that the medieval era was directly stolen from Africa

what culture?

Black people culture in america consists of rap and nothing else

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_conditioning

Show me

Don't worry bruh, i don't hate niggers specifically. All Americunts should burn.

I absolutely hate the whole ghetto hip hop culture, nothing wrong with the music genre itself but the culture that surrounds it is so degenerate it's unbelievable.
>Muh dick
>Boasting about shooting people and committing crimes
>Acting like it's cool to talk in a "bixnood" slang
>Boasting about having money and material
>Muh weed
things that aren't even that special
The bad thing is how the media is spreading this degeneracy everywhere now.

As a White Person of Non Color, I submit that the word "nigger" has been culturally appropriated from us, and therefore, any person of color must stop referring to others as "muh niggah"

That's not nice Vlad, I like vodka and tracksuits just like you.

Niggers invented spice? Sprinkling dirt on dirt isn't spice.

no it was the dutch who traded spices
it was the dutch who brought a little spice in every ones lives. and it made Holland rich.

MFW brown people come here and demand respect for their "culture" exactly.

Literally Dune Coons

You're living in it bud

>emulate our culture
>implying english is from africa
>implying rhymes and the limerick originated in africa
>implying US gov stats show whites and africans in a tie for the most STDs and crime
Sure thing faggot

Do people in the Netherlands use weed a lot? Here in Canada, its the only thing kiddies talk about is weed.

They invented mud cookies, probably.

LOL it's almost like these classical composers were masters of their craft or something, spent years of their lives studying music or something, worked tirelessly to ever improve or something..

>MEANWHILE

"DO DA STANKY LEG
DO DA STANKY LEG..
NOW DO DA BOOTY DOO,
NOW DO DA BOOTY DOO."

Gee, it sure is hard to be objective here..

Pretty sure your entire "culture" is just a bastardization of European culture

and this is actualy factual history not dindu we wuz history version made up by the jews

>fish saying water doesn't exist

I think he's referring to the fact that after Scottish immigrants introduced fried chicken to the American south blacks are credited with adding spices to the recipe and enhancing the flavor.

Spices have been around for thousands of years and whites and every other race have been using them for thousands of years. But of course an ooga booga would take credit for sprinkling some spices on a piece of chicken and touting it as an achievement. God black people are so goddamn stupid.

what culture?

>"Guitars came from Africa"
KEK

We'll if you guys really were Egyptian Kangz 'N Sheeiit, you need to cut a reparations check to the Jews. Wait...actually you'd just use our money to pay for it.

Whites invented basketball and rap youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

such a marvelous achievement, almost on par with these crazy mudhuts they invented, and are still living in today.

Nice, man. Come visit then