/mlb/ - pablo sanchez edition

ARZ:Diamondbacks expected to start Ahmed at SS
TEX:Beltre goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut
LA:Seager (elbow) a week away from playing SS
CLE:Clevinger fans six over three hitless frames
DET:Michael Fulmer (elbow) to start on Friday
HOU:Astros name Verlander as Opening Day starter
WAS:Murphy unlikely to be ready for season?
MIA:Report: Mariners, Ichiro close to reunion
WAS:Taylor scratched due to tightness in side
BOS:David Price throws in minor league game
STL:Cardinals announce extension with SS DeJong
NYM:Swarzak (calf) throws modified 'pen session

NPB:Softbank hawks fucked hard beacuse injuries
KBO:Teams showing new uniforms

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/mlb/news/why-chris-sale-is-clearly-in-the-wrong-in-saturdays-throwback-jersey-fiasco/
youtube.com/watch?v=f_fzL9Gr9tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UR0nHFTWNnY
espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/22605905/dave-martinez-calls-camels-get-washington-nationals-playoff-hump
live.qq.com/10039728
live.qq.com/10001119
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the nationals fucking suck and choke

secret weapon

WHO are the White Sox?

Fuck the Tardinals

Matt Harvey looked good today!

Jerry Reisendorf hates white sox fans.

>I'm cool

I think you should let us be the judge of that

>Yankees win! TheEeEeEeEe Yankees... win!

NPB will have 4 Open Games tonight (and early morning)

first 3 in 2 hours, and another one will be played at 4am ET

AA team?

reposting for this user

cbssports.com/mlb/news/why-chris-sale-is-clearly-in-the-wrong-in-saturdays-throwback-jersey-fiasco/

>"Sale asked that they not wear (throwbacks) on his day because they are uncomfortable. Things escalated when they wouldn't relent," a source told Ken Rosenthal of Fox Sports.

lemme pull one out of the faggot yankee lifelong playbook
>kiss the rings and division titties

>grew up poor as fuck
>never owned a video game system
>missed out on Backyard baseball
>only heard of Pablo Sanchez through memes

C-U-B-S

even i played Backyard Sports original games when i was little lol

nigga you could play that shit on a computer. i didn't have a vidya console until the Wii and I still played Backyard Baseball and Football

You gotta play the GOATAT baseball game one day ABG.
youtube.com/watch?v=f_fzL9Gr9tQ

i played, it was really one of the best

they really should make new baseball games with this type of control again, sadly only famistar does it and is japan only

He became the butt of so many jokes in Chicago after pulled that temper tantrum. Even the Cubs announcers piled on him.
youtube.com/watch?v=UR0nHFTWNnY

What would be the lowest / easiest job within the Yankees organization that has unrestricted access to the Judge/Stanton/Recker portion of the locker room?
What is the Judge/Stanton/Recker portion of the locker room?

based Pablo

S-U-C-K

>Reduced to cheering for the Wilmington Sharks.

Even us Sox people thought it was hilarious. With the Drake incident just occurring 4 months earlier we were just reclining and watching our organization look even more terrible than usual.

I side with management on the Drake bullshit, no reason a kid should be in the clubhouse that much. Especially when they have all kinda of family days for the players already.

If the Sox made a promise, they should stick to it. Don't want to do the time? Then don't do the crime, kiddo.

>after retiring, adam laroche went undercover in asia to help stop sex trafficking

He could do it too. Just look at these things. They could probably make school shootings look like jokes.

Judge 2bh

is that a saw?

La Creatura...

Nice flag traitor

Drake's AR is customed so much cooler than mine. I won't lie, I'm jealous as fuck. FLIR/NV laser sight...top jealous af. I had to get my dad into guns, sadly while my dad was cool, just not cool enough to buy me a badass custom build AR.

Sorry, my team doesn't have mutts

>yfw no amount of scary looking guns could have made adam laroche actually good at baseball
The kid was just an excuse to salary dump this bum.

You're too fat for a gun like that, sadly.

Nats desu senpai

You're alright ABG. Now tell me what this says.

I replied in the last thread but I might as well give you some more (you)s. The article points out that Sale cut up promotional early-1900s throwback jersies, not the 80's throwback jersies, which are stylish as fuck. Also it points out what a piss poor attitude he has outside of the jersey debacle

Viciedo, lead us to victory with your otherworldly power.

Putting a bunch of crap on an AR is like putting stickers and spoilers on a Civic.

Maybe if your blubber wasn't covering up your micropenis, you wouldn't feel the need to over compensate with big scary looking firearms.

Their player's weekend jersey is ugly as fuck. It looks like it was thrown together at the last minute on one of those cheap t shirt design websites

.t lifelong wannabe yuppie that paid 250$+ for bleacher seats that tries to walk home from wrigley to his 50-90$ parking slot(usually when the team is down by 2-3 runs in the 8th inning) and rubs mugged by two armed thugs riding the red line up from the hood

why are you guys so pro violence?

either you own a decked out SCAR platform(you're a rich fuck so a 99.9% no), or you dont have an AR at all or have one but can't afford good optics and enhancements so rather than saying when other people have nice setups you just get bitter.

NBA-Tier buckdancin, bojanglin, and buffoonery that made me embarrassed to be a baseball fan for a weekend.

Real Sanchez

when the fatman is right, he's right, at least about AR haters. I'm indifferent to those "player's" uniforms.

I don’t own an ar because I prefer old Milsurp stuff. They’re good guns, they just don’t excite me lad.

Every single World Series result has been reversed. How does your team's new history fare?

DODGERS
O
D
G
E
R
S

Don't the yankees still have the most rings with 13 if that were to happen

>Win in 1915, 1950, 1983, 1993, and 2009
>Lose to George Brett and the Royals, as well as the Tampa Bay Rays

Tied with the Dodgers

Cusb and whos would both still be 100+ years ringless...

Cubs wouldn’t be you historical goof

cubs in 45 and white sox in 59

blue jays

BAJP posting in /nba/ saying he likes the twolves and wants them to win.

what kind of loser likes the twolves? he trollin somehow?

espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/22605905/dave-martinez-calls-camels-get-washington-nationals-playoff-hump

The ultimate meme manager

surprised he doesnt just pick a favorite player on each team and root for whatever percentage they make up on the team and then at the end he just says "go basketball go!!!!" while being fat

They're basically what the Bulls should have been at this point.

Bäśkëtbäłł sucks lads

He learned from the master

They should rename it büttbäłł

feels bad man

Maddon never memed that hard. This dude went full middle-aged mom on Facebook giving up statuses about #feelingblessed and going on an amphetamine inspired 48 hour manic episode posting nothing but Minion memes

If I were a coach I’d bring in some gorillas to inspire everyone

Maddon is such a Jim Hickey baby, he's lucky he has him back this year because his management of the staff last year was atrocious. If he wasn't trying to win a division against someone just as retarded as him last year in Mike Matheny he might have been exposed harder. He'll get to keep going on pretending to be a good manager now. Fuck Maddon is such a piece of shit though, he spews so much political bullshit on Chicago sports radio it would make you sick, and make whatever Sup Forumsing you accused me of have looked like nothing.

ABG ops are best because he always includes news nobody else does

He’s a real student of the game

Do you ever call in to Chicago sports radio? It’s pretty easy to get on Les Grobstein late at night.

thanks lol

NPB games
Tigers x Baystars
live.qq.com/10039728

Marines x Giants
live.qq.com/10001119

Swallows x Dragons
NO BROADCAST REEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks based Huebro

I did until I got banned from Bernstein and Goff. I used to call out Goff on his racebaiting bullshit all the time and after I humiliating him bad enough that even ((bernstein)) sided with me he said he "hopes I marry a black woman and have a mixed daughter" I literally LOL'd because it had absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking about other than the fact that I asked him why he always steers even the most basic sports questions into political topics about racial tension that make people uncomfortable.

I was embarrassed for him, and I'm sure the staff was embarrassed for him, obviously he can't be fired though. I need to find a new 670 show to attack. they're all trash and more people need to slowroll troll them and attack them so hopefully we can get some good sports media to go with such an awesome sports city.

Dave Martinez was Maddon's bench coach for over a decade. You're insane if you don't think he picked up everything he knows from Maddon and then sought to surpass him.

Fernando Tatis Jr. lol

you´re welcome user

>They should rename it büttbäłł
Is this a Reckerpost?

shit, he played in Fort Wayne last year. Good minor league town.

What’s notorious about Recker’s backside?

Can someone ban this brazilian circlejerking autist?

He's home

I'm in the phone queue with BAJP RIGHT NOW.

that's supposed to be Iwakuma

Is what I would be saying if BAJP had his very own sports radio show on Chicago sports radio.

Since he doesn't I'm calling into Les Grobstein.

Lads, this actually happened in Taiwanese high school baseball

Call the media, call your mom, call The Athletic

that disrespectful little shit. I hope he got beaned in the face his next time up, for tarnishing the gentlemanly sport of baseball.

arcade leaguers would love that kid

Old gloves were weird

Back when the bullpen cart was a thing lads

Massive league camp

this happened too

ABG do you watch the Little League World Series?

i wanted to watch, i never had the chance tho

but last year LLWS happened almost at same time as Summer Koshien

Is there a spring and a summer Koshien? What's the difference?

Kind Loveable LaStella was forced to practice in khakis and a polo yesterday.

yes
The spring can be considred the "opening of season", they do a invitational tournament, inviting the best teams of Japan into a tournament

the summer is the true tournament, the national tournament, the teams qualifies from regional tournaments all around japan just get onto Koshien

The tournaments are famous beacuse most of HS players generaly play (or get a spot to play) at last year of high school, so they do they best to make sure they play good beacuse they dont want lose... but when they lose, boi, they cry a lot beacuse they dont wanted miss the sensation of lose

the crying tend to happen more on summer beacuse is really ideed the last chance of them beacuse at end of the year/beggining of next year they will be graduating

>they dont wanted have the sensation of lose
fixed

So I recently heard many Marinersfags really hate Ichiro. I didn't know this. Why?