1. your country

1. your country
2. why arent you helping us to find our lost submarine you lazy fuck? theres two more days left before they run out of oxigen, its a critical moment
why dont you move your ass asap goddamit

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/19/missing-argentine-navy-sub-may-have-sent-distress-signals-us-navy-sends-help.html
infobae.com/politica/2017/11/21/la-armada-retuvo-informacion-sobre-las-condiciones-del-ara-san-juan-y-su-tripulacion-a-bordo/
defensenews.com/naval/2017/10/20/all-of-germanys-submarines-are-currently-down/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How you lose it?
Don't they have ping or locators?

No electricity

>How you lose it?
Based on its appearance I suspect it was raped by a whale and the sudden flood of semen was too much even for 44 sailors to contain.

we actually have, our media is informing atm that something externally damaged the sub, it could have been a giant whale or an undiscovered creature

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/19/missing-argentine-navy-sub-may-have-sent-distress-signals-us-navy-sends-help.html

>Missing Argentine Navy sub may have sent distress signals, US Navy sends help

They might find it, they must know the area where it's at

god bless american army

Heads should roll for this:
infobae.com/politica/2017/11/21/la-armada-retuvo-informacion-sobre-las-condiciones-del-ara-san-juan-y-su-tripulacion-a-bordo/

We'd help but we probably blew it to bits in the first place
lmfao

>British Navy aids the Argentinian Navy with the search of the sub that was lost between Ushuaia and Falkland islands.

The fucking irony lmao.

can we make a deal if you find them alive we will give you the falklands

our """""Navy"""""" is too busy passing around drugs between our border and Brazil's but you can call us anytime, we will do what we can

The US is helping you and I have bought American products so I am helping by proxy.

Ok, sending the entire Czech Navy nao

>The submarine has mussels growing all over it because it's never used

Other than offering myself as a scout i don't see how can i be useful in this.

hopefully we see reason after this and do away with the military

we could use that money for more important things, like, for example, cleaning my fucking ass with it

got a bit too close to the Falklands eh

t. edgy boy

How?
You want us to polder the Ocean?

>flag
>If we sent our "navy", it would probably break down and need to get rescued as well

well you made the submarine your engineers could give some help

defensenews.com/naval/2017/10/20/all-of-germanys-submarines-are-currently-down/
Do you really want that help?

well, El Brayan and La Yenny welfare isn't going to pay for itself, you know
fuck having a military and patrolling the sea to make sure fishers don't fuck up the biosphere and shit

I thought Dutch were good with this ocean thingy
do your thing already

Redpill me on El Brayan and La Yenny. I recall on spic threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums people mentioned El Bryan

How? You guys have money

Cause we protect them so no need to do anything

in most of Latin America nothing says "low class criminal scum" quite like an anglo name with bad grammar

that's exactly why they have money
see

brian and jennifer are low class names, as well as kevin, jonathan and vicky

After the cold war, the military budget was drastically cut and now it's more important for the Bundeswehr to be pc, women and family friendly than in an actual functioning state.

>I thought Dutch were good with this ocean thingy
Making it dry.
Or sailing over.

Not finding shit in it, except fish.

BRAZIL WILL FIND THE SUBMARINE FIRST! WE'RE GOING TO BE HEROES!

Vicky is just short for Victoria

Canada
Nothing as far as I know, but to be fauir if we deploy our navy it'll likely just turn into a few more sunken ships to look for.

zgodnie z planem

jaja wie auch immer

Notice how the Falklanders are pretending to care about the submarine on twitter so they can bloat later to the otan and un implying they are biased human and self dependant rights, it's hilarious

>Argentina has a navy

The sub must be H. L. Hunley-tier.

1. France
2. Buy French subs next time

They're dead
deal with it

We are too far away and don't have the capabilities to handle such a mission, readying one of our maritime patrols (Embraer R-99) and flying it over would simply take too long.

We're a forgiving bunch.

jonathan is a posh name in english lol

i know that I'm going to get hate for this but
Navy*

1)they own the Falklands already
2) are supposed to call them Islas Malvinas

1. Portugal
2. We could send our submarine to sink next to yours.