So, despite how loud you crow "LE 56%"...

So, despite how loud you crow "LE 56%", the United States is still the foremost economic and military power in the world. Better still, there isn't a single one of you here who hasn't been influenced by American culture in some way.

Let that sink in.

well said my fellow white friend

>influenced by american culture

wtf i am american now!

no ur not white

Why must Americans be so extremely easily butthurt over a shitty meme?

>Still can't afford the same level of health care as Finland
>Still can't beat unarmed rice farmers despite resorting to chemical warfare
>Still can't handle the banter

>sure we're fat dumb mongrels but y'all eating mcdonalds, checkmate yuropeons

The only way your country's culture has influenced anyone is that it's name is a homophone for a state I'm constantly in.

>american """""banter"""""
>my wh*Toid ass is on fire: the post

>literally has more McDonalds AND McDonalds per capita than the UK

I'm actually a little disappointed.

>forcefully introducing cancerous, unhealthy food on foreign populations
>the cause of the american reputation as an "amerilard" and "amerifat"
>this is somehow worthy of pride and appraisal as an indicator of american """""supremacy"""""

American "logic" strikes again.

> Better still, there isn't a single one of you here who hasn't been influenced by American culture in some way.
Replace American with Jewish and you're right.

>So, despite how loud you crow "LE 56%", the United States is still the foremost economic and military power in the world. Better still, there isn't a single one of you here who hasn't been influenced by American culture in some way.

>So, despite how loud you crow "LE 56%", the United States is still the foremost economic and military power in the world
I don't think that's the point of 56% posts, I see it rather as a reaction to the autism regarding race exhibited by everybody on Sup Forums (but particularly by Americans)

You can't counter the meme if you don't even know why it exists

Protip: putting the EU flag on mutts and yelling "no u" isn't effective

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

That will change though - as the demos changes.

You'd be speaking german right now if it wasnt for us

>You'd be speaking german right now if it wasnt for us
But I already am?

>You'd be speaking german right now if it wasnt for us
The power of charter amerimutt education

Good luck Noth Mexico

For once that one of them made a well executed joke

>Let that sink in
>Let that sink
>dat sink
>56%
>55%
>54%...

Jewess needs bigger tits

It is everywhere

That sinking feeling

Please be a troll

you are a silly burger, google hungarian inventions

oh, like a meme?

You remember Alberto Barbossa, when Portuguese posters were immediately spammed with “we wuz”. It’s pretty much like that. On top of that there is also shart-in-mart and amerilard memes too.

We're not really influential at all. Entertainment from England is much more popular in Europe and Asia than American stuff is. Only our hip hop and some blockbusters have any real international appeal, and even then Ed Sheeran is probably the most famous artist on the planet right now.

so, exactly like a meme then.

>some blockbuster

Normies only care about the latest capeshit/fast and furious/generic burger horror movie

>David Bowie to fucking Ed Sheeran
Where did the bongs go so wrong?

Right one needs to be a touch bigger

Why are there two Americans in this picture?

We still get fucking shat on on all other boards. I rarely visit Sup Forums these days. I check in every now and then to see if anything new has happened and every time I visit there is at LEAST one thread shitposting about le refugee muslim sweden. So don't think you know what memes are yet martsharter.

Good, couldn't happen to a more deserving flag desu

lmao