These people get paid to watch TV for a living

>And now to see how we got to the cold open. While at his lookout, Mike spots the truck that he’s about to steal. Unbeknownst to him, Hector’s in the truck. Both he and the driver head out to their drop off, and before they can pick up anything, he fires off a warning shot. He can’t shoot the driver without shooting Hector as well, so he fires off more warning shots.

>Mike decides to switch up his approach and shoots the shoes so that the drugs spill onto the truck. When they go back to the border, the drug dogs sniff out the powder and the DEA apprehend the two.

Quick thinking Mike.

fansided.com/2017/04/24/better-call-saul-recap-review-season-3-episode-3-sunk-costs/

By the way, none of this happened and Hector wasn't even in the episode, let alone the scene.

Except that's literally what happened, did you even watch the episode

mike

Post screencap proof

>The shoes fall off the line before cutting to a scene with Mike, which clearly indicates he was involved in this.

Lmao, the intro literally plays between these two shots

I don't think this guy has ever watched a tv show before

Also I'm pretty sure Mike was shooting at god at the end, not firing off warning shots

I think it was foreshadowing to show that Mike isn't a very good shot, so that when he missed the truck and hit the shoes by mistake, it didn't seem too ridiculous for the audience

When he says Hector does he mean Nacho? I mean both are wrong and this guy obviously is a racist that can't tell Mexicans apart, but that seems like a weird mistake to make. One is hella old.

Maybe he meant in the truck, like Mike thought that Hector was sitting in the back, waiting

Or that Hector was the truck

Wait, does this guy believe that sprinkling the drugs on the truck was a backup plan and the real plan was to shoot both of the truck guys?

He just kept missing man, had to think on his feet. Shame he had to shoot his new kicks though and walk home barefoot

>hella old
shut the fuck up nigger

I'm pretty sure people at "fansided.com" don't get paid that much.

Daym man, yall suckas is wilin out. Whatchu trippin fo, fool?

>doesn't realize Walter was under the truck

Does anyone even watch this show anymore?

>Mike decides to switch up his approach and shoots the shoes so that the drugs spill onto the truck. When they go back to the border, the drug dogs sniff out the powder and the DEA apprehend the two.
Bullshit that was his plan all along.

>warning shot
He fired those shots, so that the two drivers wouldn't investigate the final shot into the shoe.

No, he was shooting down Hector's drones so that he couldn't track the truck or warn his men. He didn't have to look because, with his extensive police training, all he had to do was listen for the drones buzzing above him in faint Spanish tones. The problem is, he spent so much time showing off that when he finally took aim to shoot the cholos, he missed and hit his new shoes, which ironically Mike put there so they wouldn't accidentally get scuffed up by falling drones (after sliding in some silica gel to keep them dry and get rid of the new shoe smell).

He lucked out anyway though, because the cholos had accidentally filled the truck with Ghost Pepper Chelado ice bars, which are illegal in the states and the dog immediately smelled. Easy to see why you were confused though, took me a few times rewatching the scene to get it.

Looks like that may be the case lol

You are joking right? Noone is this stupid to not realize he was making them think it was hunters making the gunshots, so that he could shoot the shoe without them getting out to check it.

You just stick to all those gay rights and feminism shows. Go to them threads, you're not sophisticated enough for this one.

I sensed that by your condescending flippant tone, as if you were passing judgement on anyone who does.

What answer were you expecting to see? Oh no we don't like it anymore coz random guy here seems to think it's not worth it.

All wrong. Those weren't warning shots. He was compensating for the extreme bullet drop that occurs during long distance sniping.