Was this movie supposed to be pro-racism or anti-racism?

Was this movie supposed to be pro-racism or anti-racism?

Are you retarded?

Well faggot, we see Derek wanting to leave behind the Neo-Nazi world but then at the end a nigger kills his bro for no reason

It's not either. It's anti-hate. Derek becomes a racist because his dad gets proven right and dies. The black kids are filled with a sense of entitlement and anger due to their inferiority complex and the white kids are tired of seeing their neighborhood turn to shit and vent at everything that does not look like them.

Ending racism is a two-way street. Both sides have to be willing to give it up. The black kids aren't, so the cycle of hatred repeats.

Doesn't it just make the audience hate niggers though?

Sure, if the audience are brainlets

Is that some kind of new lingo for "not niggers"?

I see through your lies kike

the movie doesn't take a stand, it's open to interpretation by the viewer, the movie serves as a catalyst for discussion, not as a platform for a point of view

>when you open a thread expecting movie discussion but it's just a Sup Forums kid venting about """""""""""niggers"""""""""""

t. Nigger

Danny sledgehammers you over the head with the moral at the end.

"Life's too short to be pissed off all the time."

Or, if you want another takeaway line...

"Has anything I've done made my life any better?"

The moral of the story is : you're right to hate niggers because they are subhuman but hate will not make you happy.
You have to choose : living with truth but hatred or living with hapiness with ignorance

this
it just says racism won't make you happy

>Right turn only
Wo...this...symbolism..I...need a moment..wow...

>right turn only sign
pottery

It's unclear as it was a confused mess of a film with fucked up editing

It was supposed to end with the pavement payload man shaving his head again, thereby demonstrating that hate is an endless cycle but the main actor refused to do it because he was worried that it'd seem racist so the movie wound up with a confusing half message.

this

maybe the studio shouldn't have let ed norton edit it

>"Has anything I've done made my life any better?"
yes, but if he and his brother had kept their racist ways, maybe his brother would not have died in the end

That's not even close to what was being said. He got his brother out of the skinhead stuff because he knew it would fuck him up for life. He was trying to save his life in getting him out. He probably would've gotten shot by the black kid in either scenario.

He's a great actor but hard to work with, why do you think the mcu replaced him with that sjw faggot mark ruffalo?

Anti-racist but VERY ignorant of the history of skinheads and the subculture!

The filmmaker said it wasn't about pro or anti, but more about the apperent inablity to solve racism/hate between groups.

Skinhead =/= culture
>literally the niggers of 'whites'

>expecting movie discussion

nu-fag