James likes Episode 3 and is only lukewarm to TFA

>James likes Episode 3 and is only lukewarm to TFA

youtube.com/watch?v=YoJgY4EX-Xg

youtube.com/watch?v=DyFuZYw6D_w

Can we all agree he's a fucking idiot? TFA was a fucking masterpiece compared to any of the prequels. Yeah, the story was a a bit unoriginal but the characters and action are fucking mindblowingly well developed in comparison.

No

>TFA was a fucking masterpiece compared to
no

James is a kino connoisseur.
Watch your mouth plebbit

>waaaa this eceleb doesn't have the same opinion as me please confort me Sup Forums waaaaa

Fuck off.

James is kind of dumb. He likes great movies for weird reasons, and complains about weird things that nobody else cares about.

His shit movie tells you all you need to know.

TFA was phenomenal and anyone who gives the prequels any form of a "pass" or tries to meme that it's somehow passable makes me furious.

Not to mention we finally have an inclusive cast that isn't a bunch of boring old white guys and we get idiots like this being shitheads. Honestly James, Grow the fuck up. Shit.

>seething

TFA was shit. RotS is 10000x better

>TFA was a fucking masterpiece compared to any of the prequels
Um, no sweetie. It's just as trash and forgettable.

James opinion on Star Wars seems pretty legit, kudos for not pandering to the "nerd" hive mind

This

>people can't have differing opinions anymore

okay.

>Makes me furious
>Grow the fuck up
You first

>likes George Kino
>dislikes Disney flicks
/ourguy/

James likes horror movies...so his opinion on anything else outside of that genre I don't much care for. But it's interesting to still hear it.

Reminder if you like TFA you're an SJW or a redditor (or both)

I actually unironically believe this. There's nothing people can say that would make me think otherwise.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

TFA is shit, bit better then 3. Contrarians and kick and scream all they like, but it is the truth.

At least 3 took risks, you could almost see the focus groups for TFA

This makes a lot of sense.

>TFA was a fucking masterpiece compared to
Jesus fuck summer started early

>a-atleast 3 took risks
and failed you mouth breathing retard

Fuck off Kathleen nuWars is shit

Yea and it was shit, what's your point?

Imagine having taste this bad

Not this user.

TFA was bland/boring, and by "fun" standards still was disappointing.

ROTS felt like Star Wars for the last 30 minutes, had the "oh shit" goose bumps feel that Darth Maul had in ending of Phantom Menace, and was basically directed by some guy that wasn't George Lucas.

George Lucas dialogue was complete and utter shit. Attack of the Clones shouldn't have happened, and scenes should have been scrapped across the remaining prequels. However, it still felt like "Star Wars," and not some bland J.J. Abrams startup.

Oh yea the Vader "noooooooo" and Padme dying of a broken heart was pure Star Wars alright

the only people who honestly believe Disney Wars is worse than any of the prequels are contrarian faggots who are judging them for intellectually dishonest reasons that exist outside the films' own context, like "REEE MUH DISNEY JEWS" "MUH FEMINISM" "MUH LUCAS AUTISTIC INTEGRITY"

the prequels are some of the most poorly made big budget films to ever exist and the only reason they remain culturally relevant is because of Star Wars on the title. TFA and Rogue One, despite flaws they may have, are at least competent.

The prequels are better though.

Fuck you, AVGN:the movie was pure kino.

What were the risks it took? It was really just tying things together and was pretty straightforward.

Rouge one is more of a mess than the prequels in terms of story telling and characterization.
Way too many loose ends and pointless characters, it's so bland the whole time I remember just hoping for it to end.

>le prequels are bad but disney star wars is good
How to spot a mega pleb plinketlet with no original opinions of their own

RotS- so bad it's good
TFA- bad

>says the fag who buys into Sup Forums contrarian groupthink

>prequels are good, but TFA is shit
reddit is waiting user, go home.

both are shit, only correct answer

pottery

>James likes Episode 3 and is only lukewarm to TFA
That's a pretty fair opinion. Revenge of the Sith is a lot of fun if you don't take Star Wars that seriously. Meanwhile, The Force Awakens is a bit boring considering the bulk of it is just A New Hope, and I can see where that might have been a bit of a letdown to some people. Personally, I liked both, but I could see where someone could like RotS more than TFA.

If you hate RotS, I'd genuinely recommend you relax, not take Star Wars so seriously, and just have fun with it.

>TFA was a fucking masterpiece
not really it was a pretty bland soft reboot
>compared to any of the prequels
Oh for sure.

> TFA was a fucking masterpiece
>yfw shills are real

Based James Rolfe

>movie literally ends in a rehash of the most iconic shot in the saga
>"""took risks"""

this is what delusional Lucasfags ACTUALLY believe

Which OT shot are you talking about?

Reddit loves TFA though

>likes the only good prequel
>dislikes the shitty sequel

What a based man. Happy on his second daughter :)

the ending of Episode 3 is almost verbatim a ripoff of the binary sunset scene from the original film

almost everything in Episode 3 ends exactly where you would expect it to, which is the antithesis of """taking risks""". TFA was a soft reboot of ANH, but at least it took risks in the characters and didn't directly pander to fan expectations with the story; see: people bitching about Han not going out like "le badass", Luke not being in the movie, Kylo being a subversion of the generic star wars villain, etc

>the ending of Episode 3 is almost verbatim a ripoff of the binary sunset scene from the original film
Not that user, but how so? The binary sunset scene in A New Hope is about a boy who wants more from his life but feels trapped by his aunt and uncle, and acts to set up where the movie is going to go with his character. The binary sunset scene in Revenge of the Sith is about a couple getting a baby, a brightness in a dark time (like the suns setting) and it's also the closing scene of the movie, because the sun is setting on the Republic just like the suns are setting on Tatooine. The only similarities the scenes share is that suns are setting on Tatooine in both and probably the music is pretty similar and also Luke is kind of in both scenes, but other than that, they both express different feelings and serve different purposes for both movies.